Bitcoin or gold?

<< < (2188/2319) > >>

cika.salami:
I will choose both bitcoin and gold, I will put my fund into 50:50 bitcoin and gold. Because bitcoin profitable but the price will fluctuation. Gold will increasing the price also but slowly but sure. I think is good idea if we have money spread out into different valuable things.

bitcoinajax455:
Quote from: cika.salami on February 17, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

I will choose both bitcoin and gold, I will put my fund into 50:50 bitcoin and gold. Because bitcoin profitable but the price will fluctuation. Gold will increasing the price also but slowly but sure. I think is good idea if we have money spread out into different valuable things.

Yah we can choose both. But what if you are able to choose only one, what would be you choose. For me I choose bitcoin because it has a high value than gold. Maybe the price of bitcoin is not stable but when it hits in highest value you can earn easyl, it makes your bit double the profit.

hagiyatmaz:
Like gold, there is a limited amount of Bitcoin. It must be mined , though not with drilling machinery. Instead, the digital currency is mined with the total computer power of its vast network of users, who process transactions on the blockchain for a small amount of Bitcoin. At an estimated cap of 21 million Bitcoins, demand has a magnified effect on the cryptocurrency’s price.Gold’s established system for trading, weighing and tracking is pristine. It’s very hard to steal it, pass off fake gold, or otherwise corrupt the metal. Bitcoin is also difficult to corrupt, thanks to its encrypted system and complicated algorithms, but the infrastructure to ensure its safety is not yet in place. It’s much easier to get cash for gold than cash for Bitcoin. In the limited number of exchanges that allow fiat withdrawal, all impose daily limits, meaning that Bitcoin is not as liquid as it could be. People world-wide gold and are willing to pay for it while Bitcoin’s market is limited.

Nissan-GTR:
Quote from: tkbx on March 09, 2014, 06:21:54 PM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.

If that moment happens that I will have to convert all my wealth and my only choices will be just between gold and Bitcoin, I will tend to choose both since both are beneficial and so that I can be able to have an equal partition of my total wealth in real and virtual currency that can enable my wealth to be flexible in both manner of saving my wealth because I am still wondering about the future so just to assure that I can gain, I will just use to have both as a good thing that is worthy of my convertion of my total wealth.

Indra32:
Quote from: tkbx on March 09, 2014, 06:21:54 PM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.

for now of course I choose bitcoin because the profit can be very significant with very quickly different from gold that takes a long time to get its benefits

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page