Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8047 times)
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:02:39 PM

let me add. Despite the fact that we missed the period of joining early investors, there are still further events that will have a favorable effect on our further participation in this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
simplymieke

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:06:21 PM

friends, what do you think, during the pre-sale period were all masternodes sold or not? They, of course, were few, but still I was interested. And how were they distributed? Huh
stoner6626

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:10:11 PM

friends, what do you think, during the pre-sale period were all masternodes sold or not? They, of course, were few, but still I was interested. And how were they distributed? Huh
and here there is another confirmation that the developers have created this project in the interests of developers. First of all, I’m sure that masternodes were all sold out. Secondly, they were distributed on the basis of 2 masternodes per person.
simplymieke

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:14:33 PM

and here there is another confirmation that the developers have created this project in the interests of developers. First of all, I’m sure that masternodes were all sold out. Secondly, they were distributed on the basis of 2 masternodes per person.
in addition, I know that another 10 masternodes were launched to launch the blockchain. They were active until 50 masternodes, which had been bought on pre-sale, were launched.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:28:15 PM

I would also add that they should be turned off later, and the developers should have used their deposit as a reward. In my opinion, it is quite convenient: not a single masternodes has disappeared.
bigtop1967

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:32:09 PM

I would also add that they should be turned off later, and the developers should have used their deposit as a reward. In my opinion, it is quite convenient: not a single masternodes has disappeared.
yes, I agree with you. However, they will be destroyed after listing on Crypto-Bridge. Of course, unsold masternodes will be subject to destruction. They will be burned. Embarrassed
geokilla

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:36:05 PM

yes, I agree with you. However, they will be destroyed after listing on Crypto-Bridge. Of course, unsold masternodes will be subject to destruction. They will be burned. Embarrassed
you missed one moment: these masternodes will not necessarily be burned. they can also be used as payment for the services of freelancers who work on the project.
bigtop1967

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:40:20 PM

you missed one moment: these masternodes will not necessarily be burned. they can also be used as payment for the services of freelancers who work on the project.
yes, exactly. As a result, we can say that the masternodes are quite useful for each user, and they also perform important functions for network security. Now it’s worthwhile to discuss the benefits of the SexyCam coin itself.
stoner6626

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:44:10 PM

and what can you say about the coin SexyCam? The first thing that comes to mind is that it is used to pay for services on the platform. It can also replace the standard currency: this is where its unique advantage lies.
simplymieke

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:48:17 PM

and what can you say about the coin SexyCam? The first thing that comes to mind is that it is used to pay for services on the platform. It can also replace the standard currency: this is where its unique advantage lies.
I understand what advantage you are talking about. This is the token flow and its ability to multiply in the reward process. He also can generate new free tokens.
stoner6626

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:52:20 PM

I understand what advantage you are talking about. This is the token flow and its ability to multiply in the reward process. He also can generate new free tokens.
yes, it is quite right. And this advantage extends both for the viewer and for the model. I noticed that this coin is fully developed thanks to the blockchain. It also has open source code.
simplymieke

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:56:06 PM

yes, it is quite right. And this advantage extends both for the viewer and for the model. I noticed that this coin is fully developed thanks to the blockchain. It also has open source code.
the reason for this lies in the fact that the coin is based on the well-known cryptocurrency PIVX. Thanks to this, transactions are fast, commissions are low, and confirmation is instant. Agree that these are serious advantages in favor of the coin and the project as a whole.
geokilla

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:00:12 PM

By the way, the SXY token has an interesting reward system: it provides new tokens for each mined block (every minute), divided between masternodes and bet wallets.
bigtop1967

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:04:16 PM

By the way, the SXY token has an interesting reward system: it provides new tokens for each mined block (every minute), divided between masternodes and bet wallets.
I don’t understand anything, to be honest with you. For me, more important are the benefits that help save time and money in the wallet. Technical details interest me a little. Or do you think that you need to know?
geokilla

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:32:06 AM

I don’t understand anything, to be honest with you. For me, more important are the benefits that help save time and money in the wallet. Technical details interest me a little. Or do you think that you need to know?
it seems to me that this is necessary. After all, this is, in fact, the main details that will help you in the future to evaluate other projects that will be for you, perhaps, more important than this platform. although in my opinion, there is everything you need.
bigtop1967

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:36:13 AM

it seems to me that this is necessary. After all, this is, in fact, the main details that will help you in the future to evaluate other projects that will be for you, perhaps, more important than this platform. although in my opinion, there is everything you need.
what do you mean by "everything you need"? Do you mean the strong merits of a coin, as well as the opportunity to receive coins for free and earn them, even as a spectator? In principle, the way it is. Maybe you're right.
stoner6626

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:40:16 AM

friends, let me add a major detail that will complete the look of a great and promising coin in the adult industry. This is anonymity. By the way, users will be able to replenish their wallet without a bank card, and models even without a bank account will be able to receive payments.
simplymieke

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:44:12 AM

friends, let me add a major detail that will complete the look of a great and promising coin in the adult industry. This is anonymity. By the way, users will be able to replenish their wallet without a bank card, and models even without a bank account will be able to receive payments.
that is, as far as I understand, all this will happen without tracking the payment, and no one can find out where the funds were sent? Probably it is, since the coin is distributed in a peer-to-peer network, which is used to protect the blockchain. This happens in three ways.
stoner6626

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:48:16 AM

that is, as far as I understand, all this will happen without tracking the payment, and no one can find out where the funds were sent? Probably it is, since the coin is distributed in a peer-to-peer network, which is used to protect the blockchain. This happens in three ways.
this occurs by confirming transactions, their confidentiality, as well as facilitating instant transactions with users of SXY wallets. However, this is an interesting financial model that will also generate income for coin owners.
simplymieke

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:52:21 AM

this occurs by confirming transactions, their confidentiality, as well as facilitating instant transactions with users of SXY wallets. However, this is an interesting financial model that will also generate income for coin owners.
besides the fact that the financial model you specified brings income to the coin owners, it also uses the coin itself for the security of the blockchain. It turns out that this is mutually beneficial assistance of coins and blockchain. I'm just amazed in every sense of the word!
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: