Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:45:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar Activity (XLA) FORK. - [ Attention Must be Read ]  (Read 154 times)
HARDCRACKERS (OP)

Activity: 1049
Merit: 210

Crypto Trader

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:20:14 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 03:47:38 PM by HARDCRACKERS

The other day someone said that the XLM Stellar will be the subject of the fork on the bottom.

Briefly the event says to those who have XLM in the hand will be given 1 XLM = 2 XLA.

and 10 XLA = 1 XLM worth. There is a 20% gain on the summary.

https://www.coincalendar.cc/coin/stellar

3 times in this site is going through the link at the bottom link.

https://stellar-activity.org/

In summary, in the hands of the blockchain airdroptan distributed 100 XLM is like a 20 XLM gift, of course,

9- December fork  date.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

i am holding some stellar, with this news i want buy more even i have to sold my other coin, i think stellar can reach 1 $ again in december.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

Stellar seems to be giving out a lot of coins these days. If the fork happens, that's another 20% on top off what has been given out for free this year. Unfortunately all their efforts haven't done much for the price, hopefully it will get better price wise in the next couple of years.
Provablefair

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

be aware or scam  just wrote 2 word on google and this popped out

https://www.reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/a2bkr3/beware_scam_stellaractivity_airdrop_xla_token/

https://medium.com/@stellarguard/anatomy-of-a-stellar-scam-the-hard-fork-4ac89808fd38

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:18:18 PM

well you are right, many say it is only fraud. there are some people warned me that XLA only scam coin. and we must be careful because many people take large coins with hard fork moments

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

i am holding some stellar, with this news i want buy more even i have to sold my other coin, i think stellar can reach 1 $ again in december.
This is an unrealistic fantasy. Although XLM is a very future coin, it is now the fourth-place market value, but unless Bitcoin takes off, no coins will leave Bitcoin's growth track and take off independently.

kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:25:26 AM

well you are right, many say it is only fraud. there are some people warned me that XLA only scam coin. and we must be careful because many people take large coins with hard fork moments

It has been proven that Stellar will not do any fork if you are using Lobst wallet right now. You will see that they are giving you a notice about Stellar Activity,
they said, beware of the fraud because Stellar will not do any fork.
here is what they say
Be aware of the new scam - Stellar Activity Fork. Don't enter your secret key on related websites. Remember, secret key gives direct access to your funds.

that means Stellar Activity is a scam project.
no further discussion about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: