Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 is it the new beginning will come to crypto currencies?  (Read 19894 times)
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 02:18:09 PM

Yes, I think it would be a nice year for the cryptocurrency of 2019. I think that the market will continue to rise and fall unevenly until February. But I think the bull season will begin in February. And after the start bull season, I think the prices of  coins will reach the highest values again this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:19:49 PM

2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
I believe that this year will be better than the previous one, because almost the entire 2018 was a market downturn, and understanding that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical and volatile, we can conclude that this year there will be a change in trend and market recovery.
If same thing happen from those previous years and the scene will just be like that, we can't assume right away but if pressure will force the market to go up as updates and lots of possible good news to happen, then who knows what fate will bring to this industry, it's a matter of trusting and keep holding you future to be more successful outcome.
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:22:17 PM

2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
2019 will be the last year of bear market, big instituional investors will come and bring us to the moon. But this will take few months, so be patient and wait.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:30:40 PM

Believe it or not, here we are like just holding on to the reality that's happening and hoping it will pay off to recovery until a lot is profitable to do. Basically it must be optimistic and remain consistent to keep trying to increase knowledge so that it's not a misstep

Andam76

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:10:36 PM

I can only hope that crypto prices in 2019 will improve ... in the crypto world we can only predict prices based on previous year's experience ...
johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:13:06 PM

I definitely believe in the best. There probably are few pisimists who believe in the worst.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:15:44 PM

I think it is going to be very hard to be much more worse as 2018 was. Have huge hopes for the next year and we have so much great upcoming events and as soon as the Bakkt exchange would be launch, we would see the new price levels.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:22:15 PM

No, I don’t believe it, but I know for sure that those who believe will be deceived more than once and will take their money on the next pseudo ups)
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:28:44 PM

If I look at the current market development, I believe that 2019 is the best year for crypto. Crypto prices have now started to rise. See ethereum and token prices in recent days. Everything is green.
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:42:12 PM

I believe that in 2019 it will bring major changes to crypto, and will be better than in 2018, and expectations in 2019 will be as in 2017.
Well, the fact that it will grow in 2017 I doubt it , but I think we're in 2018 fell a lot and I think the drop has stopped and it's worth waiting for the growth now

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:38:47 PM

We might see more development come to the crypto space, due to the nature of projects that are now being lunched. Exchanges are now being careful of the type of coin to list, by so doing, we will not have unnecessary pump and dump of coins in the market and investors will not be exposed to to much of risk.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 11:58:09 PM

A lot of cryptoenthusiasts are very hopeful for the tear 2019. Three weeks before year 2018 ended, a nice recovery had been experienced. The start of January the prices somehow stabilizes, though a lot more to expect. The ethereum developers had lineup the series of upgrades. For bitcoin, there is the much awaited bitcoin ETF that might be approved. Let us see!!!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 439

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:11:44 AM

A lot of cryptoenthusiasts are very hopeful for the tear 2019. Three weeks before year 2018 ended, a nice recovery had been experienced. The start of January the prices somehow stabilizes, though a lot more to expect. The ethereum developers had lineup the series of upgrades. For bitcoin, there is the much awaited bitcoin ETF that might be approved. Let us see!!!
I wouldn't call it a recovery in the last 3 weeks though. The price has been stagnant in the $3600-$4000 levels and it's still in the borderline of another drop. Although we all do hope that 2019 will be a complete opposite, we need to see the market reverse and get to at least $6K and move further away from the last bottom, but it looks like we need more time before we can achieve it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:13:40 AM

in fact, I really want to believe that cryptocurrency will increase in 2019, and of course ETH, or at least stability, but this is unlikely ... I think that we will still have to go through a series of shocks, but by 2020 everything will be fine
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 01:33:43 AM

As a die hard crypto enthusiast, I believe in this. We are in the year that we see a great development in cryptocurrencies and blockchain. We are most likely going to be seeing real crypto projects with working products.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:48:55 AM

I also believe in 2019, because for me a good year shows an increase in crypto prices, we don't need to wait for prices to skyrocket, but in market movements it can also be an opportunity to profit. Be patient, a good day for crypto will come this year.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:54:35 AM

I am putting my heart to believe and hope if this year will be a good year for cryptocurrency after what happen during 2018. So it is time for the cyrptocurrency to recover and take back it's place in peoples heart once again.
11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:56:24 AM

Of course, everyone hopes that this year will be the resurrection year for crypto after all this time, even though it requires time to recover, but we must be optimistic that crypto will again be victorious again and be able to help the community in economic terms.

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:21:46 AM

It is not sufficient to say that cryptocurrencies will all develop in 2019, the only crypto I see that will going to have a good market is Ethereum and bitcoin, Ethereum for hardforks and bitcoin for Baakt. Well, if there's new future updates I guess other altcoins can come up.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 02:06:23 PM

many things are planned from 2018 that might be realized this year. all need processes, and the crypto industry is always a long process. but this is a good start for crypto, and a bull run will occur this year.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: