Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:31:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {WTB} Your Bitcoin, Have PayPal in Exchange  (Read 185 times)
joshy123 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:53:18 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2019, 04:08:14 PM by joshy123

Hi everyone,  

as you can see by my profile . long time user but been very inactive as this is my first topic,  Simple reason being i had no clue what or how to use bitcoin when i first joined up Tongue

Okay down to business . im looking for one or couple honest reliable people to trade BTC with my Paypal Funds,  Not looking for someone who charges big % per transactions as not looking to fill anyones pockets . happy to pay any fees ect but thats it

If you are not a trustworthy or a honest person please do not apply as no one wants to be scammed

Willing to answer or give any details anyone needs to feel comfortable with such trade as i know paypal can be a risky method

thanks  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:19:35 PM

I'm afraid that you can expect a big premium for a paypal trade since paypal is reversible. This is especially true since you have not gained a good reputation here, yet. Also, it appears that there are scammers who are hacking into "reputable" bitcointalk accounts, and convincing newbies to send them paypal funds via family and friends options. For your safety, I recommend that you use a service like localbitcoins to execute this type of trade. I know that you do not want to pay big fees. However, you are setting yourself up to get ripped off for the whole amount, just to save yourself a few bucks in fees. Please note, I am personally not interested in trading my BTC for your paypal. My intent of this message in to just give you some advice, and save yourself from frustration.
joshy123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:22:03 PM

I'm afraid that you can expect a big premium for a paypal trade since paypal is reversible. This is especially true since you have not gained a good reputation here, yet. Also, it appears that there are scammers who are hacking into "reputable" bitcointalk accounts, and convincing newbies to send them paypal funds via family and friends options. For your safety, I recommend that you use a service like localbitcoins to execute this type of trade. I know that you do not want to pay big fees. However, you are setting yourself up to get ripped off for the whole amount, just to save yourself a few bucks in fees. Please note, I am personally not interested in trading my BTC for your paypal. My intent of this message in to just give you some advice, and save yourself from frustration.

Thanks for the reply,  I understand the whole good reputation part but the trouble is to get such a good reputation you need to actually do trades so in reality its a lose lose situation unless someone else is willing to take a leap of faith   
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:32:43 PM

Thanks for the reply,  I understand the whole good reputation part but the trouble is to get such a good reputation you need to actually do trades so in reality its a lose lose situation unless someone else is willing to take a leap of faith  

If someone does decide to give you a shot, make sure to use a trusted escrow. You can find a list of a few trusted escrows here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910.0.
getpaidz

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:13:27 PM

How much fee you are willing to pay?
petahasher

Activity: 316
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:30:12 PM

Thanks for copying my thread title exactly, down to capitalization and characters I guess.
joshy123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:06:14 PM

How much fee you are willing to pay?

between 1 - 10%
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: