Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:12:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty][Stellar]Chynge - Soft Cap Achieved! (New) Telegram + Content Creation  (Read 22690 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:35:49 PM

Hi. But I did not see in the table of points for the company Telegram Ambassador.
Seriously I dont understand the process of token distribution with Chynge. Price is attached to token distribution yet no token calculation and the days are closer. some question are not answered from bounty hunter on price of token. THis had shown that ICO price now might the highest price a token might have reached and even difficult to achieve. I just hope the token will retain it  value at the ICO for a longer period before the markets revives.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Egorka121275

Activity: 812
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

Hi. But I did not see in the table of points for the company Telegram Ambassador.
Seriously I dont understand the process of token distribution with Chynge. Price is attached to token distribution yet no token calculation and the days are closer. some question are not answered from bounty hunter on price of token. THis had shown that ICO price now might the highest price a token might have reached and even difficult to achieve. I just hope the token will retain it  value at the ICO for a longer period before the markets revives.

They're just losers , unable to pay for bounty or out to the stock exchange This worthless businessmans
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

They're just losers , unable to pay for bounty or out to the stock exchange This worthless businessmans
If you are part of the telegram you would have been updated on the distribution date. It was argued that most token are distributed after ICO and thats why the distribution was postponed. The distribution is after the ICO, by Nov 30, the distribution will be in December and the interesting thing is that the token will be listed in the same month. We are assured of bitfinex exchange, to start with.
jallu74

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

If you are part of the telegram you would have been updated on the distribution date. It was argued that most token are distributed after ICO and thats why the distribution was postponed. The distribution is after the ICO, by Nov 30, the distribution will be in December and the interesting thing is that the token will be listed in the same month. We are assured of bitfinex exchange, to start with.
Hello! I haven't seen the spreadsheet Telegram Ambassador. Can I see the results somewhere?
royalfestus

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:16:30 PM

The CEO is quite active on every forum but dont understand why other team members' participation is that passive. I am still waiting for the update on the distribution of the bounty token. I wont mind if the exchange listing  is delayed due to the present market but to avoid any cheat the team should calculate the token for all participant as soon as possible.
ololajulo

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:20:45 PM

The distribution of the token had been postponed till listing and the CEO explained his reasons which is arguable. I dont still understand why the project leader is so active on every fronts, where are other team members? Does he not delegate at all or they do not exist?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
royalfestus

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:24:09 AM

at last the admin has posted a date for the bounty token distribution on telegram after so much delay and appeal. You can also check to confirm/verify. quoting the admin (@R_Hussin)  "The token listing is expected to be at the second half of February and at latest March 1st" . They insisted on token distribution after exchange listing, the likely date of token distribution is March 15. The token calculation will also be base on the ICO price of $0.05 per CLPX token.
MrFreeRoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:13:36 PM

at last the admin has posted a date for the bounty token distribution on telegram after so much delay and appeal. You can also check to confirm/verify. quoting the admin (@R_Hussin)  "The token listing is expected to be at the second half of February and at latest March 1st" . They insisted on token distribution after exchange listing, the likely date of token distribution is March 15. The token calculation will also be base on the ICO price of $0.05 per CLPX token.

It would be great! But still, I suppose, they will still postpone the date, which would not be desirable
royalfestus

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:34:01 PM

It would be great! But still, I suppose, they will still postpone the date, which would not be desirable
The last updates does not speak well of the project team, They are trying to get partners with no prior communication to investors and community. Joe Tusin does not answer any question on telegram and no updates on any of the social media for the past 2 months. There used to be terrible implication for supporting scam project in this forum and am trying to distance my self from the project. Any information I had given was from the discussion on the group which every member of the same group can attest to.
ololajulo

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:52:47 PM

what can we say of bounty manager that last appeared on the forum last January. No way to get enquiry, not that we got our tokens after the ICO and struggle for exchange, we also do not have any link to anyone. Chynge doesnt look to have any integrity to protect, not for this forum members who participate in the bounty or investors that trusted them with their money. This kind of team are part of those that stole the confidence of investors in the space that makes ICO funding to struggle. Thats a new form of scam and am sad almost all race are engaging in this.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: