Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have Bitcoin , Want PayPal or Zelle  (Read 266 times)
sirnastro (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

For those who know me, I have a large supply of BTC. I want to make a few trades.

Rules:

1. I do not go first.  PayPal and Zelle are reversible, BTC is not. You have no risk,  why should I? You cannot be scammed PP or zelle unless you don't own the accounts.

2. Dont waste your time showing me your feedback or high post number accounts. These can be bought for $15 on many sites. 

3. Don't try to convince me that you have many trades you do instant.  I lost $400 to a very popular high member here and the last time I helped someone here, he advertised that he had over €750 available and I sent him $120 first to see if he could manage it and it took 6 days for complete payment.

SO I DO NOT GO FIRST UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES.

I will only do from $100 to $200,000 in transactions this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

Paypal is reversible up to 180 days? What are you going to do in that time?

I thought f&f was irriversible also, unlsss an account is hacked or stolen or something?
TrezorMade

Activity: 74
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:50:39 PM

You only want minimum 100$ and don't even want to use escrow LOL
If you said that you would do small amounts like 10$ and then higher I would have believed you. But now this looks like another scam attempt.
(Especiallly if you are a newbie  Grin )
shimakun

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:00:08 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 12:49:02 AM by shimakun

If you said that you would do small amounts like 10$ and then higher I would have believed you. But now this looks like another scam attempt.
(Especiallly if you are a newbie  Grin )
obvious scam. he better close the thread before he becomes all red.

to op just wait i will send you 200000usd zelle without escrow. in 1 h
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1265

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 02:06:22 AM
Merited by merited (1)

I thought f&f was irriversible also, unlsss an account is hacked or stolen or something?
Sending as F&F also reversible. And even if it cross 100 hands yet it will reverse. For example, you sent me, I sent to a, a sent to b, b sent to c, c sent to d--------. When there is something wrong payment should be reverse from me. If I have no balance then from a, if a has no balance then from b, if b has no balance then from c, if c has no balance then it will reverse from d, if d has no------------------------------------------------------------------

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
sirnastro (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:00:45 PM

Sending as F&F also reversible. And even if it cross 100 hands yet it will reverse. For example, you sent me, I sent to a, a sent to b, b sent to c, c sent to d--------. When there is something wrong payment should be reverse from me. If I have no balance then from a, if a has no balance then from b, if b has no balance then from c, if c has no balance then it will reverse from d, if d has no------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you some one with SENSE and knows how PAYPAL works.

Scam Attempt ? Isn't it funny that scammers and people with no money are always the ones who are quick to talk about scamming. I have been on here for 4 years registered. Much longer before you should check before you talk.

Some how you are stupid enough to believe that only if someone post a lot on here makes them legit.

A quick look of my last set of post would have shown you two PEOPLE i sent money to UPFRONT and had issue getting mine. BOTH WERE "LEGENDARY" members.

When you dont have any money STFU.

obvious scam. he better close the thread before he becomes all red.

to op just wait i will send you 200000usd zelle without escrow. in 1 h

Again because of how DUNCE you are, you are incapable of understanding the concept of what a scam is. I can send you $350,000 paypal right now, and within 2 minutes it will be all back in my account. ALL forms of PAYPAL is reversible. Zelle is reversible with ONE phone call.  Then again I wouldnt expect your small mind to understand. You are both only accustomed to scams and not BUSINESS. So you wouldnt know.

shimakun

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:52:54 PM

are one of two stupid or idiot.
beside reversible or not.you want people to send first up to 200000usd without escrow ?,
even if i was married your own mother or sister i would not send without escrow to you.
sirnastro (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:24:10 AM

That is why it has a LOWER LIMIT dummy.

Dude if you dont have any money and you not interested in the post . Why are you typing??

To get our post number up.

Day by Day Bitcointalk is going to shit. This place use to be awesome, now its not even compared to upcoming forums. Not even for information.

sirnastro (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:29:44 AM

I am closing this topic.

No longer interested in helping here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: