Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:26:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should buy WAVES now!  (Read 1742 times)
WebdeveIoper
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 09:38:22 PM

I'm a bigger fan of Stratis.  Wink

thehulkk

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:43:05 PM

Perhaps WAVES is a good choice to invest in at the moment. I will watch the investment in WAVES as soon as possible.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
AdMarcam (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

Surprisingly, the waves do not fall, the people believe and buy? or is it the developers themselves artificially support it?

I think phishing or scam occurred when people bought into them. Think about why a coin can exist and not decrease in many coin drops. I think simply, waves are fake or in other words do not believe and buy waves if you do not want to be fooled Shocked

You are the type of person that called bitcoin a scam, and wish you didn't.
massbuldog

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

Well since the first time i've got my waves coins, i already believe that it's a good coins.
I really wish to be able to make an investment on waves again soon, before it rise so much that i've got left behind.
Yes it is a good chance to buy some more waves coin right now. I am investing in waves in this time because I believe that the price of it dropped very lower and whenever the market will recover the price of waves will rise much higher giving a very good return.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:22:34 PM

Now of course a good time to buy the waves due to the fact that they have started a bullish trend , and I think it will still make good money who will enter now

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

Have not you gotten tired of fooling countless people with ETH and now want to push WAVES?
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

Now of course a good time to buy the waves due to the fact that they have started a bullish trend , and I think it will still make good money who will enter now
This is not a bullish trend. I am sure the waves will soon start to go down.  Then it will be possible to buy them. now you should wait
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:47:55 PM

Well, Waves may be good but I don't know why I don't really go along with it.
 I have tried registering wave but I was not enjoying it like ethereum. Ethereum is quite standard,higher in value and quicker to operate than so many others.
As for me,I don't condemn it but when wave is better I don't mind using it.

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:51:46 PM

Waves is a good project,and I am sure that it will grow and develop and this project has a great future, especially worth looking at now when all the tokens fall and fell in capitalization, the waves on the contrary have grown,and many interesting projects on the contrary are now moving to the waves instead of Ethereum

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:55:43 PM

Waves is a great project that will give big impact not just in the blockchain but also in their exchange.
Having waves now will definitely give you a good profit in the near future. They are just like Ethereum and NEM.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:48:05 AM

Now I haven't been following waves for a long time, I used to try waves too, but I don't like the transaction is very confusing and I find it difficult with the price, but if you say that "Why should you buy WAVES now!" Means that there has been a change with waves? I have not and will try to see there who knows I will be interested again, thank you.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:19:29 AM

The wave of development is good and I think there is nothing wrong if you buy a wave for now and invest it, and I'm sure that in the future the waves will be more widely known and certainly more will invest in this wave

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:25:40 AM

waves provide a big surprise on the market for this time. This coin is indeed rare for a revival in the results because it can rarely give lucky but unexpected shock from waves into consideration many certainly to select waves as investment assets. for the long term certainly, it would be a good choice that can be used.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:42:27 AM

I am sure the wave will grow even better in the future, now of course the waves have been well-known and I am also sure that in the future more and more people will invest in waves because these coins are indeed worth calculating

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:05:44 AM

You are right, I also heard that waves also have rumors that there will be an ethereum price and try to replace ethereu, this is proof of the development of coin sleeping and has now risen and made many people dumbfounded.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:54:24 AM

Waves is a good coin but not to be over rated.It might be big in the future but we cannot be certain because there are many other coin that are good as well.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:51:03 AM

Wow~ I regret to see your article now. I have found that it has risen a lot in the past two days. Now I missed it. Maybe Bitcoin will rise above $4,000. I will consider buying it. I really like this coin. It has a strong Community.

glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

Now I missed it.

No you didn't.

It's not a good idea to listen to the posters with their broken English, shilling ETH, NEO even XRP from their bought BCT accounts.

This is just beginning!
AdMarcam (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:13:51 AM

Now I missed it.

No you didn't.

It's not a good idea to listen to the posters with their broken English, shilling ETH, NEO even XRP from their bought BCT accounts.

This is just beginning!
[/quote

Thank you, well said! It's only the beginning. I posted this thread when WAVES was $1. WAVES is a baby, it's so young. Yet it shows that it will make us happy when it grows up Smiley
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:25:18 AM

In my opinion, waves is a good coins. since long after it was released in market, i can see that the price of  waves is steadily increasing, making it one of many choice of coins that worth to make investment on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: