Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 09:18:04 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need $5k loan  (Read 475 times)
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:20:26 AM

I can lend, total interest 0.36% (assuming two day time period). 1 Million CND as collateral for a loan of 1.503BTC (based on current exchange rate of $5k, let me know if you have a specific BTC amount you want). You can find my lending thread here. I've given large loans with similar conditions in the past (one example, rest on the lending thread) if it helps reassure you.

Hello, why do you want such a high collateral? 1M CND is almost double of what I'm asking. The other terms sound good though. I only need the money for 1 day TBH. Also, I checked out your thread and there's not that much history there. Any reason why? Thanks.

Not many people want loans and have collateral. I haven't been very active in promoting it either. I wanted a higher collateral amount since CND has a low volume on Binance ($53k in the past 24 hours) so a large price movement could happen. I can go down to perhaps 800k CND as collateral if you wish. (and if you just want to borrow for one day, that's 0.18% interest). 800k is currently worth 2.144BTC based on the last Binance price and makes a bit over 140% collateral coverage.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
fenican

Activity: 1395
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

A word of warning when taking obscure, low hash, low volume alt-coins as collateral is that there have been a lot of 51% attacks where the attacker reverses a spend.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: