Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors are not to panic - game is on?  (Read 1628 times)
Dikarama7

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:27:27 PM

Crypto is like a game for investors, crypto is currently falling and big investors are just waiting for time to enter. We follow this game, stay afloat and don't get caught up in panic.

/ / / / / / / /          SOVRYN.app          \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform     [     Join Origin Pre-Sale     ]
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

Panic selling is what most investors do when the market is bearish as things get worse but I think if you understand the game of crypto market you will be able to hold for long term regardless of what happens temporary to the market.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

i have never been in panic because i know that everything will be great with btc. it will definitely survive, i am sure that it will be able to survive and achieve its goal-become the main currency

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:06:34 PM

yes, we must be calm and patient, panic will only make the market worse. it's not a choice.

but you have to know that the impact of this bearish, has made many blockchain startups go bankrupt. so that the value of their assets falls dramatically.

companies that close startups are ETCDEV, Consesys, Steemit, SpankChain, and Sirin labs.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:19:35 PM

All big time investor would not panicking because they know and they understand on what happening on bitcoin fluctuation they keep calm and patient for the incoming rising of value so don't listen to those small time investor or those negative thinkers that always panicking to sell their coins. We need to be patient and wait until the bitcoin value rise again.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:22:52 PM

As in sport the players tire but  the spirit of the game continue to exist ,similarly investors are not to panic from declining prices of BTC as It will continue to dominate the crypto market in future ,so nothing to worry,prices if falls may rise again.Do you agree with me.

Life is like a tire of rolling up and down i compare bitcoin in the tire is oppsible from the dumped trend there wil be positively goes uprise again their value aooner.

biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:48:01 PM

As in sport the players tire but  the spirit of the game continue to exist ,similarly investors are not to panic from declining prices of BTC as It will continue to dominate the crypto market in future ,so nothing to worry,prices if falls may rise again.Do you agree with me.
NO.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:05:38 AM

Ok, I agree with you. what I ask is how long can bitcoin and this technology survive in the years to come? I want to know. because I want to invest long term.
Feefe

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:24:26 AM

I gree
MasterTechnical

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:47:59 AM

hope you are true. i 'm very disappointed with this market
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:49:14 AM

Investors do not panic because they have knowledge and policies that have been made themselves so that they are ready to bear all the risks. And the game is made in such a way as to be certain and it will certainly be able to maintain its position is an extraordinary thing.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
jubilarian

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 03:46:34 AM

So many TA charts presented that the price will still down, so almost investors are waiting to buy at a lower price. I hope it will happen soon then they will come back market and the price will go up.   

zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:54:57 AM

Time guys. Bought forgotten and wait when Bitcoin will be very expensive. Who does not know how to wait will sell in the minus.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:17:04 AM

To those who are faint hearted, Bitcoin or cryto currencies trading is not for them.They will not enjoy the roller coaster price of Bitcoin or unpredictable nature of cryptos. But to those who are used to this kind of on and off market of Bitcoin, they will just enjoy the ride and keep hodling until they reached their goal.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

Brother, I do agree with you and thanks for your kind encouragement post. Actually, there is really nothing to worry and take panic the market will rise again there is no doubt. Investors need not to worry just need to keep patience surely the bear market will recover.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:49:09 AM

I agree with you, when the price of bitcoin rises all eyes are fixed on it, but when prices fall all scoff at bitcoin. That's a natural thing even for an investor that doesn't have a bad impact. Because investors will continue to buy bitcoin because they know how big the potential of bitcoin is in the future.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:44:27 PM

As in sport the players tire but  the spirit of the game continue to exist ,similarly investors are not to panic from declining prices of BTC as It will continue to dominate the crypto market in future ,so nothing to worry,prices if falls may rise again.Do you agree with me.
If you are very determined to achieve your goal , to reach it you need to have strong feeling then basically you wont panic and do whatever it takes just to gain that. People nowadays tend to panic when the price is dropping , I know that it is something to panic but , its doesnt help you in the very first place. The real investors will never get tired when it comes to investing , maybe you have experienced something with bitcoin price but it doesnt make your future bad.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:16:30 AM

As in sport the players tire but  the spirit of the game continue to exist ,similarly investors are not to panic from declining prices of BTC as It will continue to dominate the crypto market in future ,so nothing to worry,prices if falls may rise again.Do you agree with me.
If you are very determined to achieve your goal , to reach it you need to have strong feeling then basically you wont panic and do whatever it takes just to gain that. People nowadays tend to panic when the price is dropping , I know that it is something to panic but , its doesnt help you in the very first place. The real investors will never get tired when it comes to investing , maybe you have experienced something with bitcoin price but it doesnt make your future bad.
Most of the investors that is really having a lot of experience in crypto before are not panic. They already know that crypto is really unstabke and anytime it will rise without any notice so if we are going to hold and wait for the right time maybe we can still earn a lot during the price of those crypto coin rise. I believe that new investors are only fell panic this time maybe because of the short experience that they have in crypto.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:53:05 AM

Most of the investors that is really having a lot of experience in crypto before are not panic. They already know that crypto is really unstabke and anytime it will rise without any notice so if we are going to hold and wait for the right time maybe we can still earn a lot during the price of those crypto coin rise. I believe that new investors are only fell panic this time maybe because of the short experience that they have in crypto.
I think a new or old investor here if the matter of panic or not depends on each of them how he accepts the risk. if you are unable and disgusted, panic will hit the person and eventually lose.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:00:05 AM

Panic will only make the situation worse. What we need to do is to support all efforts that work with Crypto.
Even buy as many coins as we can, because when the market returns to excitement, crypto prices will certainly increase.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: