Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Glyff - privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond  (Read 24718 times)
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

A good idea. How long will it take to run the alpha version of this project? I'd love to see how it will work in practice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:09:06 AM

if Glyff is for security purpose of our investment, then is really good!....I am looking forward for this project, how I wish this will succeed to boost the confidence of the investors in the community!
The investment will be safe when the team launches the project and makes it successful. Then we can make good money. Unless of course buy tokens at a bargain price.
glyff_pr

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

⭐️ 3 days left until the Pre-Sale goes live!

🔺 Learn more about us here: https://glyff.io
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:21:42 PM

KYC will need to pass now or before receiving tokens? And what data will need to provide?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:46:05 PM

Is there a whitelist? And what will be the discount for those who fall into the white list?
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

Why did you decide that this system will be in demand? Investors should understand that you can sell your service around the world and the project will be a developed business model.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

15% allocated to the reserve. Tell me where these funds will be spent and under what conditions?
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:58:17 PM

Why did you decide that this system will be in demand? Investors should understand that you can sell your service around the world and the project will be a developed business model.
Because as personal data in our time are very high value. You can see the news how many data leaks from Facebook have been lately.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

Because as personal data in our time are very high value. You can see the news how many data leaks from Facebook have been lately.
Here you are right. I think now the business will be interested in the security of the data of its customers. Therefore, such a service should be in demand all over the world.
glyff.io

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

KYC will need to pass now or before receiving tokens? And what data will need to provide?

Hello, thank you for your question. KYC will be required upon purchase of the tokens in the pre-sale and ICO phase.
Required information are Full name and valid identification document.  Happy weekend
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:21:07 PM

Hello,

Your whitepaper looks like some encyclopedia of different concepts, and little is written about the project itself.
Can you at least provide information about the dates, stages of the ICO and token price?

Ps. And please, stop paying these spammers, they will make a trash bin from this thread.

Hello,

thanks for your comment, your feedback is precious for us. Our technical whitepaper is a working draft and it contains a great deal of detail about our underlying cryptography, however it is still a work in progress and we are constantly working on it. We will be running an ICO event in February 2019 and a pre-sale starting on 20 December, here are some information :

Pre-sale
Start date
20 December 2018
End date
19 January 2019
Token price
0.11 USD
Discount
25%
Tokens for sale

ICO
Start date
20 February 2019
End date
22 March 2019
Token price
0.13 USD
Discount
None
Tokens for sale

For more details checkout our "Investor whitepaper" at https://glyff.io/files/glyff-ip.pdf

"Investor whitepaper" looks much more "readable" Wink

I really like your numbers. Everything is very clear, not many bonuses and not many stages of ICO. Time frames looks short, but if you will be lucky, it culd be moment of downtrend change, so the best moment for ICO. I just don't know why is break between 20 January and 19 February and is missing me softcap?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zvezdec

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

The decentralized Glyff platform is quite exciting, but I'm wondering how it is able to secure the transfer of value and the execution of smart contracts? I am interested in future development!

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
alexsmalex

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:09:53 AM

The decentralized Glyff platform is quite exciting, but I'm wondering how it is able to secure the transfer of value and the execution of smart contracts? I am interested in future development!

The concept looks very promising. And digital assets will be transferred through some kind of storage as an option. I will follow the news from the developers.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:29:39 AM

The concept looks very promising. And digital assets will be transferred through some kind of storage as an option. I will follow the news from the developers.
Now it's pretty hard to say something. I think we need to wait for some results from the developers. But at the same time, have time to buy tokens at a bargain price.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:33:33 AM

Now it's pretty hard to say something. I think we need to wait for some results from the developers. But at the same time, have time to buy tokens at a bargain price.
Early investors always get more profit. That is why I decided to register in the white list. I think it will be the most profitable for me. If the team keeps its promises.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

Hello! Will investors have the opportunity to test this application? All the same, I would like to see how this all works.
glyff_pr

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

⭐️ 2 days left until the Pre-Sale goes live!

PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

Do you plan to cooperate with any large organizations? Such negotiations are already under way at the moment? Or will it happen after the full launch of the platform?
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:09:56 PM

Do you plan to cooperate with any large organizations? Such negotiations are already under way at the moment? Or will it happen after the full launch of the platform?
I think everything will evolve according to the roadmap. But even now I see that there is some kind of perspective in this concept.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

Have a question.
What's the different between Glyff and Enigma (ENG) and what's Glyff's cutting-edge compared to tech like Enigma?
Skimmed through the site and couldn't figure out of it's middleware or entirely whole new blockchain. Will have to give the WP a thumbing through
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: