Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next year cryptocurrency market  (Read 16903 times)
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

lots of people predict that cryptocurrency will get better next year but we need to see it directly and not trust the news of anything.
but from what I see bitcoin will try to bullish again in the next year , lets see .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

Next year's crypto market will continue to increase and more investors will enter. I strongly believe that the crypto market will always rise from adversity. If you are sure, of course you are the same as I thought. So the crypto market next year is very confident that the person will increase and grow big.
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

My guess is prices will become better in this year. Especially january ethereum fork and february bakkt will trigger good things. I hope at least.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.
I think our market will grow but not too much. Our market will grow again but it only develops slightly. We should not expect many pumps in 2019 because we will still face a lot of economic recession issues.

NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:10:03 PM

it looks like there will be a positive development in 2019, I hope there will be a bullrun to close all feelings of disappointment in 2017 where the market is always red and there is no significant increase.
I hope so

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:12:32 PM

Next year the crypto market will increase but remain in a stable form. This because the super bull already gone just before the 2017 and no bull rum will come in a consecutive term. So, keep the patience with your crypto holding.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:13:20 PM

it looks like there will be a positive development in 2019, I hope there will be a bullrun to close all feelings of disappointment in 2017 where the market is always red and there is no significant increase.
I hope so
who is disappointed with the market in 2017? I don't think anyone is disappointed except those who don't sell their assets at the best crypto prices. this year is worse than in 2017, therefore, we hope that the year 2019 will be a repeat of 2017, where the market experiences huge growth and many investors come.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

I think we have to wait for the ETF to be approved and also I think the news about Bakkt and Nasdaq is still not sure whether it's true or not so it can't make prices go up again.
and as we know ETFs are always being delayed and that makes the price of bitcoin and altcoin dump again .

99subsats

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

lots of people predict that cryptocurrency will get better next year but we need to see it directly and not trust the news of anything.
but from what I see bitcoin will try to bullish again in the next year , lets see .

It's true that, lately, the opposite of what most people predicted happened. If I had done the exact opposite of what I was reading then I would be rich now Grin

Most people predict that the crypto market will get better in '19 so there is probably gonna be a loong cryptowinter Sad My bets are on projects that have an existing business model and just come to the blockchain space because it will help improve their services (check tapcoin and hinounou). For sure their price might decrease for a bit if 2019 is a hard year but such projects are the ones with the most chances of surviving.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.
I think the market will grow but slowly. But this is also a good time for us to invest in small amounts.
This is an opportunity for us to get rich in another 5-10 years. We are returning to 2015, let's take advantage of this opportunity.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

NOT JUST this year but instead the following year will also bring us bear like this because the recovery from the hype of bubble is still in progress,correction might take a year of two before been finally done and from then,the right market value will happen.as for now we must accept this kind of market movements .
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

I have no doubts that we are going to the moon during the next year. There are so much great updates that are coming at the beginning of the next year and I cannot wait to see the next wave of the market growth.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

NOT JUST this year but instead the following year will also bring us bear like this because the recovery from the hype of bubble is still in progress,correction might take a year of two before been finally done and from then,the right market value will happen.as for now we must accept this kind of market movements .
I believe that next year we will get a much better situation. At the end of this year there has been a positive movement, even though usually in December there is always a decline in prices. This is a good momentum, when a positive movement occurs it will trigger a much better thing for the future. I have invested a lot and I am sure my decision is very appropriate.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

I think that next year market will grow once again not like in the past, but surely a bit more than in the recent past. There will be a great future ahead.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

In my opinion, at the beginning of the year the coin will start increasing prices. but we do not predict exactly the extent of price increases. only we must remain optimistic and be sure if the future market conditions will recover soon.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:54:11 PM

i agree with you that there would be not much movements and bulls in the incoming year but surely after 2 years and bitcoin will be listed on a stock exchange the prices will start to skyrocket again.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

Yes of course there are still no movements like a bull run but I really hope that the market can have a stable price of any currency. And I think it would be fair to the investors to put some trust in their investments to prevent from getting panic to their investments in the future just like what happened to other people who sell their investments without thinking about the increase in the coming year.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

We can only guess that no one can answer this question for you. I, like many, really hope that 2019 will be a key year in the development of the crypto market
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

I think that at least three months of the new year, we will not see a long and rapid growth of cryptocurrency. What will happen next will be seen in the circumstances.

gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

In 2019 Crypto will grow definitely and no body can not stop to it because many positive news are indicating strong signal for crypto currency market which is the best movement for crypto world. Positive thinking is must for this field which will be make stay strong to the investors for better future.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: