Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: the future of crypto is good or bad  (Read 44873 times)
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:54:37 AM

the future of crypto currencies will certainly be very good in the future, but what kind of crypto currency will be the future currency? because it is impossible for all existing crypto currencies to be truly usable in the future.
then invest in crypto currencies that are truly reliable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:29:01 AM

If you are planning to invest your savings on bitcoin dont ever ever invest all your savings,just incase you take an huge loss you still have money left to start over again in other career.investing in bitcoin is as risky as gambling i think ,it may fell down as fast as lightning.Invest only what you can lose

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
yanetriwidia

Activity: 229
Merit: 2

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentrali

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:55:46 AM

If you are planning to invest your savings on bitcoin dont ever ever invest all your savings,just incase you take an huge loss you still have money left to start over again in other career.investing in bitcoin is as risky as gambling i think ,it may fell down as fast as lightning.Invest only what you can lose

yes right if you want to invest you should see first what coins will be invested, of course I do not recommend investing too much because cryptos like gambling
games you can get rich quick but can also fall poor quickly
regardless, if you study more deeply there may be many other options before investing properly
and better with small bucks

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:10:23 AM

Future of cryptocurrency seems to be very good and has a very bright future for cryptocurrency because many big companies start using the cryptocurrency and blockchain for the developments. So we need to invest wisely in the potential which has active developments in the market, for cryptocurrency you need to have long term goals instead of focusing on the short term.

vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:17:43 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I think about the future of cryptocurrency. what do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I will invest all my savings. So if I make a bad decision, my family and I will be on the road to improve my economy.
Don't worry too much when the price of the coins goes down. that's just a reasonable price adjustment and now everything is back to normal. In Q1 and Q2, you have witnessed a lot of positive news such as exchanges to support capital mobilization under the IEO and it has increased market capitalization.
In the following years there will be many good events. Keeping faith in crypto, you will have a future as good as it is.

Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:23:01 PM

For me cryptocurrency will also be better in the future, because now the price of bitcoin has also increased better in 2019, so I'm sure the future of Keypto will also grow in the future.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:32:22 PM

Investing in bitcoin these days is not risky at all. Bitcoin price is almost 5000$ and it is very low from its all time high. This means that there are 90% chances that bitcoin price will go up further from here. This gives us golden chance to invest in crypto these days. For those who can afford long term investment in bitcoins, they will surely be millionaire in the future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:16:30 PM

investing is the right choice to increase your finances, but remember if you want to invest in crypto there is no certainty whether you will get a profit or loss, because until now there is no certainty for the crypto market.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:10:26 PM

I think we will find an answer when you can understand what cryptocurrency is - and therefore you have to learn about crypto so that you find answers to the future of crypto ... is that bad / vice versa ...? so you are not trapped in the error of investing in the crypto world which is very risky for those who just join in

to know more about the crypto world, indeed, we should learn more and understand what crypto is and how it can grow again. because until now it's been anticipated that crypto has progressed so far.
For me even now crypto is really very great and it is making good profit for all of us, we should trade and invest on right time, actually crypto currency rises slow but it recovers certainly, profit can be high and it will make profit, with the passage of time price will be normal once again but for me crypto is best invention and it has good potential to make money.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:00:35 AM

In my opinion, the future of crypto money is very good because now entering the digital era, digital currencies are now being used by more than 130 countries, most of which are developed countries.
Poor and developing countries that spur development and technology will someday use digital money, of course as a companion to fiat money. So, from now on investors have the opportunity to buy crypto money early because the price is still affordable. It is estimated that in the next ten years investment will provide a lot of profit.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:22:42 AM

the future of cryptocurrency is quite good because it is part of technological advancements, but if you are not careful, you can lose all the money you have. so it's better that you use less than 50% of your money for cryptocurrency. Good luck.

Sure, all people that are here and that are working with the cryptocurrencies believe in their best future. Otherwise, these people (me, too, sure) would do another kind of work or business.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:01:28 AM

We are now in an era of technological development which in my opinion in the future will be more advanced or maybe there will be new discoveries because we do not know what will happen in the future with technological or other developments.
One of them is the development of cryptocurrency technology which is currently increasingly popular because it can benefit many people by investing or trading that makes their lives better than before, I am sure in the future cryptocurrency will be much better and there will be more people who want to adopt or be involved in it to get income and profits that are easy and safe.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 07:05:38 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I think about the future of cryptocurrency. what do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I will invest all my savings. So if I make a bad decision, my family and I will be on the road to improve my economy.
One thing you should understand about crypto currency investment is that you only invest what you can afford to loose in case of unforeseen eventuality and not your whole life savings. Now back to your question, the future is bright and good for crypto currency but one thing you should also take into cognisance is the fact that there are lots of scam ico, ieo projects out there to defraud investors, so before making any investment, DYOR.

abeecrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 18

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:01:40 PM

If by 'good', you mean 'Crypto will improve how values are stored, increase speed of value(money) transaction and so many other advantages', i would say yes, it will be good. And if by 'bad', you mean 'People losing the private keys and having no access to their wallets where cryptos are stored, proneness of exchanges to attack and so on 'i would also say yes, it will be bad. But, the 'good' so much outweighs the 'bad'. So, if i have to pick one, i would say the future of crypto is good. And, hey, i wouldn't advise anyone to put all their savings in any business or investment.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:03:55 PM

To date, news about cryptocurrency very quickly spread in the information space.  Of course, a lot of positive and negative sounds, but each of us knows the real possibilities of cryptocurrency and what it gives for an individual user.  Of course, it would be nice if there was an opportunity to use cryptocurrency in everyday life, but for this you need not only to create a real infrastructure, but you also need the official legalization of currency in each country.  It seems to me that the users themselves will be able to quickly build the infrastructure for the use of cryptocurrency in everyday life, rather than the state decides to legalize cryptocurrency.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:31:23 PM

To date, news about cryptocurrency very quickly spread in the information space.  Of course, a lot of positive and negative sounds, but each of us knows the real possibilities of cryptocurrency and what it gives for an individual user.
People who didnt want to believe crypto was here to stay are now getting proof it is in the news and media. Those who take the jump over to crypto are getting more and more.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:10:04 PM

Future is depends to the investors and all of us I believe have power of what will happens in the future to the crypto.
Of couse if the future of crypto is good the investors will invest more but if the the crypto dump it is also cause by the investors.
Everyone dreams for the crypto is the good future to turn as like rich or huge profit we get.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:37:50 AM

Hey

You know it is very important to understand that it is a factor which is influenced by Governments ,
Country, Which cryptocurrency you are talking about .

If you are talking about the Bitcoins then offcourse you can see how it is increasing in price over this year and many people actually benefited in it who purchased the Bitcoins at the starting of the year .

It will actually be something that has a bright future for sure.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: