Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:52:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the future of crypto is good or bad  (Read 44873 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:45:18 PM

At the end of this struggle, I think that crypto coins will have a widespread use and that there will be many benefits for people. It is just a matter of time.

You don't need to say that since Bitcoin is still being used by a lot of people despite the fact that the price of it is not that high. Despite the price there are still people who uses it as a method of payment, well we can say that the price don't matter and I think they are not just using it because they want to but because it has benefits for them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:25:01 PM

At the end of this struggle, I think that crypto coins will have a widespread use and that there will be many benefits for people. It is just a matter of time.

You don't need to say that since Bitcoin is still being used by a lot of people despite the fact that the price of it is not that high. Despite the price there are still people who uses it as a method of payment, well we can say that the price don't matter and I think they are not just using it because they want to but because it has benefits for them.
Some people never understand for crypto creations and they never know how it could help us for this new generation. We are entitled for this wide growth and so digital adoption, isn't quite good for now since isn't fully accepted by the people globally and many were still thinking negatives which could affect its development growth. But for us who knows about it, we're not affected for FUDs spread around.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:49:58 PM

Don't worry about the current situation, I'm sure someday we will enjoy the results of our patience now. indeed at this time our psychology is tested, so for those who can survive, of course he will win. but if you invest coins other than bitcoin, of course you have to do the right analysis, because not all crypto is like btc

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:54:35 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I think about the future of cryptocurrency. what do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I will invest all my savings. So if I make a bad decision, my family and I will be on the road to improve my economy.
Cryptocurrencies will always have a good future. Can't you see that the rate of adoption and global acceptance is increasing even from some prominent organizations including JPMorgan?

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
REYVAN

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:39:52 AM

crypto is not just about bitcoin, crypto is not just ethereum, if this is the basis of the thought, then I think crypto has a good future. Today many real projects funded using crypto currency, blockchain projects are also growing rapidly, although many ICO projects are scam, but this project is also very much, indicating that the crypto community and developers are very large.
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:00:07 AM

crypto is not just about bitcoin, crypto is not just ethereum, if this is the basis of the thought, then I think crypto has a good future. Today many real projects funded using crypto currency, blockchain projects are also growing rapidly, although many ICO projects are scam, but this project is also very much, indicating that the crypto community and developers are very large.
cryptocurrency was main model of blockchain technology, that bring the effectiveness in our life.and then this technology developted in any field.cryptocurrency bring massive changes in any system , in any field.and its future will very bright if already adopted and implemented.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:13:38 AM

cryptocurrency was main model of blockchain technology, that bring the effectiveness in our life.and then this technology developted in any field.cryptocurrency bring massive changes in any system , in any field.and its future will very bright if already adopted and implemented.
the think that changes conventional system and bring the effectiveness was blockchain , and now many bank already test blockchain in their banking system.much of them agree that blockchain will reduce their operational cost.this technology give us much benefits in future in any field.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:20:49 AM

the think that changes conventional system and bring the effectiveness was blockchain , and now many bank already test blockchain in their banking system.much of them agree that blockchain will reduce their operational cost.this technology give us much benefits in future in any field.
can not be denied, indeed the blockchain provides many benefits in our lives. there will be many things that become more effective with the existence of blockchain technology.
zee11225

Activity: 314

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:41:12 AM

Take advantage of the moment and invest, ensure you research well before in order to avoid investing in unviable project, Do not invest all your saving, you can invest part in real estate, if you intend a long investment, the market is just stabilising.
For the future I think the prospects are very good, because the digital era is in sight. Crypto as a digital currency is ready to welcome the progress of the age. Now it must educate the public to be ready to implement digital behavior including trade and investment. Who is ready from now to invest, I'm sure for the next decade just to reap the benefits.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:45:11 AM

Blockchain different with cryptocurrency. Blockchain is a technology. Banks will use blockchain technology but perhaps will againts bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency can disrupt banks bussiness because people can make transaction without third party
septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:07:34 PM

Take advantage of the moment and invest, ensure you research well before in order to avoid investing in unviable project, Do not invest all your saving, you can invest part in real estate, if you intend a long investment, the market is just stabilising.
For the future I think the prospects are very good, because the digital era is in sight. Crypto as a digital currency is ready to welcome the progress of the age. Now it must educate the public to be ready to implement digital behavior including trade and investment. Who is ready from now to invest, I'm sure for the next decade just to reap the benefits.
I agree with you, the future of cryptocurrency is very promising, waiting until the momet arrives, in my opinion the perfect time to turn into a society that is critical of economic problems

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
shamimal93

Activity: 966

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:57:37 PM

To be honest the future of bitcoin is very good. If you really want to invest here, in my opinion it is the best time to investment. The price of bitcoin is decreasing. But I think it will rise soon.

Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:50:50 PM

Cryptocurrency has become a concern for every country, and some are following technology developments even adopting blockchain technology services as transparent data, many concerns are happening now because of the use of groups of irresponsible individuals by gathering investors for funding, good or bad from crypto depending on your start investment in the form of cryptography.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:12:47 AM

To be honest the future of bitcoin is very good.
We are always being honest to ourselves and bias sometimes and tell that it's good although we don't see the future.
That's what we believe and even if the price will fall many times, we also have our faith on it.

If you really want to invest here, in my opinion it is the best time to investment. The price of bitcoin is decreasing. But I think it will rise soon.

The price is low now, it's a good time to get it, you are buying at dip in the case, but it's decreasing? it's not anymore. Smiley

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 02:04:31 AM

It has already began with countries like India beginning to authorize the cryptocurrencies. With the countless effort from the crypto community, cryptocurrency will definitely hits its goal as one major payment method which will be utilized by many people across the globe. The future is certainly bright.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:52:40 AM

To be honest the future of bitcoin is very good. If you really want to invest here, in my opinion it is the best time to investment. The price of bitcoin is decreasing. But I think it will rise soon.

Now many people are afraid about the current price of the Bitcoin but we need to stay strong because the price of Bitcoin is very low in the market. So it is very good to grab the Bitcoin at the current prices, so there is a huge chance to increase the price of Bitcoin in the coming days. So it is very good to hold them for a certain period of time.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:07:56 AM

Now many people are afraid about the current price of the Bitcoin but we need to stay strong because the price of Bitcoin is very low in the market. So it is very good to grab the Bitcoin at the current prices, so there is a huge chance to increase the price of Bitcoin in the coming days. So it is very good to hold them for a certain period of time.
These people should not be afraid if the price of bitcoin falls as cheap as this because this could be an opportunity and opportunity to buy coins at cheap prices, you should be able to see the circulating bitcoin circulating and the maximum supply of bitcoin is very limited so I am very sure bticoin prices will recovered next year.
wolfing

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:48:01 AM

I think the future of crypto depends on yourself, if you use Crypto well then the future of Crypto will also be good, and if you use it poorly then the future of Crypto will also be bad, it all depends on you to use it. Personally, the future of Crypto will be bright for the future.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:06:08 AM

These people should not be afraid if the price of bitcoin falls as cheap as this because this could be an opportunity and opportunity to buy coins at cheap prices, you should be able to see the circulating bitcoin circulating and the maximum supply of bitcoin is very limited so I am very sure bticoin prices will recovered next year.
you're right, in this case we can't predict it, because of changes in bitcoin, or other cryptocurrency is happening so fast. however, if you draw conclusions if this technology continues to be developed, I think its development will be quite good in the future.
I think the benchmark is the role of the government. no matter how good technology is if it is not permitted by the government it will be in vain. I hope the governments from all over the world provide impartial policies, so that we will know the future of the cryptocurrency that shines, according to our predictions

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:17:53 AM

If you continue to afraid with the current market, you might miss the chance of getting it at a cheaper price. Now is the best time to take more risk, and invest more money. We know that the future of bitcoin will be great if we continue to use it. I believe the future of bitcoin will be good, many companies will adopt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: