Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2019, 06:47:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  
Author Topic: the future of crypto is good or bad  (Read 29031 times)
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:00:35 AM

If you are planning to invest your savings on bitcoin dont ever ever invest all your savings,just incase you take an huge loss you still have money left to start over again in other career.investing in bitcoin is as risky as gambling i think ,it may fell down as fast as lightning.Invest only what you can lose
In my opinion, the future of crypto money is very good because now entering the digital era, digital currencies are now being used by more than 130 countries, most of which are developed countries.
Poor and developing countries that spur development and technology will someday use digital money, of course as a companion to fiat money. So, from now on investors have the opportunity to buy crypto money early because the price is still affordable. It is estimated that in the next ten years investment will provide a lot of profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sgenuine

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Making Real Estate Easy for Everyone

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:22:42 AM

the future of cryptocurrency is quite good because it is part of technological advancements, but if you are not careful, you can lose all the money you have. so it's better that you use less than 50% of your money for cryptocurrency. Good luck.

Sure, all people that are here and that are working with the cryptocurrencies believe in their best future. Otherwise, these people (me, too, sure) would do another kind of work or business.

bitzizzix

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:01:28 AM

We are now in an era of technological development which in my opinion in the future will be more advanced or maybe there will be new discoveries because we do not know what will happen in the future with technological or other developments.
One of them is the development of cryptocurrency technology which is currently increasingly popular because it can benefit many people by investing or trading that makes their lives better than before, I am sure in the future cryptocurrency will be much better and there will be more people who want to adopt or be involved in it to get income and profits that are easy and safe.
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 07:05:38 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I think about the future of cryptocurrency. what do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I will invest all my savings. So if I make a bad decision, my family and I will be on the road to improve my economy.
One thing you should understand about crypto currency investment is that you only invest what you can afford to loose in case of unforeseen eventuality and not your whole life savings. Now back to your question, the future is bright and good for crypto currency but one thing you should also take into cognisance is the fact that there are lots of scam ico, ieo projects out there to defraud investors, so before making any investment, DYOR.

abeecrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:01:40 PM

If by 'good', you mean 'Crypto will improve how values are stored, increase speed of value(money) transaction and so many other advantages', i would say yes, it will be good. And if by 'bad', you mean 'People losing the private keys and having no access to their wallets where cryptos are stored, proneness of exchanges to attack and so on 'i would also say yes, it will be bad. But, the 'good' so much outweighs the 'bad'. So, if i have to pick one, i would say the future of crypto is good. And, hey, i wouldn't advise anyone to put all their savings in any business or investment.

whyrqa-1

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:03:55 PM

To date, news about cryptocurrency very quickly spread in the information space.  Of course, a lot of positive and negative sounds, but each of us knows the real possibilities of cryptocurrency and what it gives for an individual user.  Of course, it would be nice if there was an opportunity to use cryptocurrency in everyday life, but for this you need not only to create a real infrastructure, but you also need the official legalization of currency in each country.  It seems to me that the users themselves will be able to quickly build the infrastructure for the use of cryptocurrency in everyday life, rather than the state decides to legalize cryptocurrency.

klaaas

Activity: 994
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:31:23 PM

To date, news about cryptocurrency very quickly spread in the information space.  Of course, a lot of positive and negative sounds, but each of us knows the real possibilities of cryptocurrency and what it gives for an individual user.
People who didnt want to believe crypto was here to stay are now getting proof it is in the news and media. Those who take the jump over to crypto are getting more and more.

gunbot !
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:10:04 PM

Future is depends to the investors and all of us I believe have power of what will happens in the future to the crypto.
Of couse if the future of crypto is good the investors will invest more but if the the crypto dump it is also cause by the investors.
Everyone dreams for the crypto is the good future to turn as like rich or huge profit we get.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY
          ██        ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████
fiulpro

Activity: 798
Merit: 270

°°°°••~*Bitvest.io* Play panko or invest ~••°°°

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:37:50 AM

Hey

You know it is very important to understand that it is a factor which is influenced by Governments ,
Country, Which cryptocurrency you are talking about .

If you are talking about the Bitcoins then offcourse you can see how it is increasing in price over this year and many people actually benefited in it who purchased the Bitcoins at the starting of the year .

It will actually be something that has a bright future for sure.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.