Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍁 [ANN] 🍁 Marystrain.io’s 🌬👽SENSI Token ICE #Blockchain4Cannabis 🚀❤️💛💚  (Read 667 times)
MaryStrain.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 08:09:26 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2018, 04:15:09 PM by MaryStrain.io

We will use blockchain technology to catalog cannabis-grow environments and techniques, consumer reviews and feedback in an effort to add a layer of anonymous transparent data to the global cannabis community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaryStrain.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 02:44:15 PM

Following our translation bounty, our social media bounty will open on December 13, 2018 @ 4:20 pm EST
bitcok

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

This project look good,
The project for cannabis community, but this is illegal on my country.
If you plan to run bounty campaign later, you can contact to me. Smiley
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

This project look good,
If you plan to run bounty campaign later, you can contact to me. Smiley
yes, you are right ... this is a very good project because they also have plans for utilizing blockchain technology to catalog and grow environments and technique ... besides that they also want to partner with Industry Leading consumer facing platforms (eg High Times, Leafley, Ganjagram , lift.co)
MaryStrain.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 07:48:37 PM

This project look good,
If you plan to run bounty campaign later, you can contact to me. Smiley -
Thank you for your feedback.  Yes we will be running a Bounty Campaign.  with Rewards Totaling 8,000,000 Sensi Tokens as rewards.
yes, you are right ... this is a very good project because they also have plans for utilizing blockchain technology to catalog and grow environments and technique ... besides that they also want to partner with Industry Leading consumer facing platforms (eg High Times, Leafley, Ganjagram , lift.co)
Thank you for the kind words.  Yes we are going to use blockchain to connect consumers to data from suppliers - for the legal Cannabis Industry.
MaryStrain.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:29:25 PM

Confirming I'm in talks with MaryStrain.

Hi, Thanks for joining our telegram.  CONFIRMING.  You are in talks with the Collective behind MaryStrain.io and the Sensi Token. What do you think of the project so far?
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

There are many similar companies that offer the same thing, they also use blockchain as their weapons, is there that makes you different from other companies?

MaryStrain.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

There are many similar companies that offer the same thing, they also use blockchain as their weapons, is there that makes you different from other companies?
Hi Kriptos,  Thanks for the question, it's a good one.👍🏼 We are most different from the supply chain tokens in the following ways:

A) Our platform MaryStrain.io will be deployed via an API plug-in, that is designed to work in tandem with the existing SEED to SALE, LAB, and POINT OF SALE software solutions; other blockchain cannabis solutions require the end user to switch completely.

B) MaryStrain will also aggregate consumer data gathered by a proprietary network of Bots and Crawlers and partnerships with Industry Leading consumer facing platforms e.g. High Times, Leafley, Ganjagram.

The Sensi Token and MaryStrain.io will enable A cannabis consumer to easily be identify the product as ORGANIC or SUN GROWN, in addition to PEER Reviews about the product they are about to purchase. All DeCentrally verified on the blockchain.

POT COIN deals more with the purchase of legal cannabis: we are not in the payment space.

I hope this helps.  If not fell free to ask away.

Thanks again!

The Collective
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:59:27 PM

a new project with a unique and interesting concept I think this project will have its own advantages and will achieve success like the others, and this project will be able to attract a lot of investor interest to join, success for future projects.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:24:54 AM

I think the concept in this project is quite good, just the team that manages how to develop this project, while they will always be enthusiastic and compact because this project will succeed depending on the team that manages, if they are always compact to achieve success it will not be difficult, hopefully the sale will achieve the targeted results.

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:21:55 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 06:50:47 AM by kolesozw

Hi @MaryStrain.io,

Sensi looks great and Cannabis is the future of relaxation! More and more countries are legalising it for this purpose.

Just a little hint to get more investors - correct your OP images and 'standardise' the whole post. E.g. all images to have same borders, etc.

I will support you all the way to the ICO end Smiley

kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

Hi @MaryStrain.io,

Sensi looks great and Cannabis is the future of relaxation! More and more countries are legalising it for this purpose.

Just a little hint to get more investors - correct your OP images and 'standardise' the whole post. E.g. all images to have same borders, etc.

In addition, maybe team also has to partner with one of brothers of Pablo Escobar to get full support and attract more investors, I'm sure many people of Pablo Escobar will become big investors and support your project.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

Hi @MaryStrain.io,

In addition, maybe team also has to partner with one of brothers of Pablo Escobar to get full support and attract more investors, I'm sure many people of Pablo Escobar will become big investors and support your project.

Actually legalising weed for recreational use is in country after country is the smartest option that governments could implement.
It's keeping away people like Escobar and in the same time it's bringing tax income.
10+ U.S. States already did it, Portugal, Switzerland, Netherlands, Spain, etc.

rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

Hi @MaryStrain.io,

there will be many who are interested in this project, and with a team that is always compact, there will be many investors who are sure to join here, we are always looking forward to the good things for this project, hopefully all can run smoothly and achieve satisfying targeted results.

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:10:41 PM

Hi @MaryStrain.io,

Actually legalising weed for recreational use is in country after country is the smartest option that governments could implement.
It's keeping away people like Escobar and in the same time it's bringing tax income.

every country should think of the simple mantra - "if you can't beat them, join them." at least you can regulate the use, if it is legal. and get tax out of it. the fact that they have really medicinal purposes, people will always find a way to source them.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

Hi @MaryStrain.io,

every country should think of the simple mantra - "if you can't beat them, join them." at least you can regulate the use, if it is legal. and get tax out of it. the fact that they have really medicinal purposes, people will always find a way to source them.
It seems that the team must have more strategies for this project so that the attractiveness of this project will increase and this project can run like the plan. We are all looking forward to the latest news from the team for this project.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:21:51 PM

what is the minimum to be able to participate in your private sale? do you accept coins other than ethereum?

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:29:41 PM

Although regularizations will exponentially grow the legal cannabis market, I personally do not think that the business model described in the thread could be strictly necessary to it.
The blockchain could be used instead to certify the origin (and therefore the legality and quality).

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:43:04 AM

presale will start soon hopefully everything has been prepared carefully so that all of you will arrive smoothly and be able to achieve what has been planned and targeted, good luck.
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:23:37 AM

Hi SENSI Community!

I'm proud to announce that the BOUNTY THREAD, ANN THREAD, WHITEPAPER and WEBSITE is now available in FILIPINO.

Bounty Thread: CLICK HERE
ANN Thread: CLICK HERE
Whitepaper: CLICK HERE

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: