Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] Secure Swap - Ecosystem redefines DEX and e-commerce  (Read 1254 times)
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 08:36:44 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 02:52:46 PM by Secure Swap

We have decided to longer apply soft-cap.
We now have the resources to develop the minimal ecosystem on our own.

This system includes:
The trading client, without its advanced tools (without automatic trading, assisted scalping, money mgmt assistance,
                         or advanced orders).

The generic gateway node and its interface to the Ethereum network. So, trading on ETH and Tokens ERC-20.

ICO funding will help us to accelerated and, above all, complete the development of the ecosystem as a whole,
we are determined to carry it out in all cases.

Thus, we remove the soft-cap to show that there is no longer a no-go threshold in the progress of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aderidwan98

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:19:43 PM

any telegram group?
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

any telegram group?
it looks like this is their telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEeqR7bz1IxhHRfPRg,
and the members are still very few, this is a very fresh project, i dont speculate for this

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:50:51 PM

Hello,

Yes, the public exposure of this project is very recent, indeed.
We have been working on this project for almost a year now. We rethought it several times before reaching what it is today. To build a building, you have to start with a first stone Smiley
No offense, I respect and understand your choice, of course, but I would just like to say to others that if you rely only on this criterion, you may be missing something.
We are open to debate, and would even like to be challenged.
Feel free to ask your questions.
Yours sincerely
Philippe
aderidwan98

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:12:53 AM

Hello,

Yes, the public exposure of this project is very recent, indeed.
We have been working on this project for almost a year now. We rethought it several times before reaching what it is today. To build a building, you have to start with a first stone Smiley
No offense, I respect and understand your choice, of course, but I would just like to say to others that if you rely only on this criterion, you may be missing something.
We are open to debate, and would even like to be challenged.
Feel free to ask your questions.
Yours sincerely
Philippe

I came here because I wanted to offer something, and certainly not in the public space. is there a telegram that I can contact? or email?
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 06:55:48 AM

Sure, you can use this email : contact@secure-swap.com, or PM me.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

You are creating your own exchange, because, according to your words, none of the existing ones meets your needs. When can I see it in the demo version?
aderidwan98

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:55:20 AM

Sure, you can use this email : contact@secure-swap.com, or PM me.
check your pm buddy
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:44:33 PM

I liked the respect with which the investor developers presented their project. A large, friendly and professional team, excellent design, powerful intellectual system.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 10:50:17 AM

When can I see it in the demo version?
You can refer to our roadmap, which we have planned with as much realism as possible. We will have a proof of concept for March 2019, but I think it will not yet demonstrate the expected qualities of the final product. I think you should then wait until the 3rd quarter of 2019, we will have a beta version that should seduce you, I hope Smiley
Sonemy

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

It is interresting. Why you decide to make a new DEX. It's a big deal.
What it is new with your ?
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:11:29 AM

I see you need a long time to build this project and in the alpha version roadmap will be launched mid 2019 while the mobile version is in 2020, very long and very bored to wait for it. So do you forbid certain citizens from participating in your ico?
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 10:03:25 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 12:29:11 AM by Secure Swap

I liked the respect with which the investor developers presented their project. A large, friendly and professional team, excellent design, powerful intellectual system.

Thanks !

Alain Saffray.
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 11:37:29 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 12:29:36 AM by Secure Swap

It is interresting. Why you decide to make a new DEX. It's a big deal.
What it is new with your ?

Hello,

Our goal with Secure Swap is to bring DEXs out of the shadows. We want to provide a real service to traders. A comparison of the trading volumes of CEX and DEX shows that DEX continues to play a very minor role in the world of cryptocurrency.
As traders ourselves, we have studied the causes of this situation, and have designed Secure Swap to remedy it, and to ensure that Secure Swap is the first DEX capable of competing with CEX. We want to break the monopoly they represent in the world of crypto-currencies.
Since it was not a question of replacing one monopoly with another, we also decided to develop it in a community and open-source approach. In addition, we will also share the Secure Swap liquidity with the other DEXs, via the Altcoin-IO API, which is also a very good DEX but suffers from a lack of liquidity.
And to mark this anti-monopoly desire, we designed Secure Swap to work via the support of its community, which will operate the nodes, just like us, at the same level.
No one has the privilege of decision-making power. From this point of view Secure Swap is really a DAO.

What is new about our DEX is that it offers several features that are not found on other DEXs.
To list the most important ones:
-   High liquidity obtained:
    o   by exploiting the liquidity of CEXs, through our arbitrage system
    o   by sharing the available liquidity with Altcoin IO and all DEXs that will implement this API.
-   Speed of execution, linked to the available liquidity but also to the architecture of the Secure Swap network
-   Low cost, mainly by choice, but also because, unlike other DEXs that operate entirely on the basis of smart contracts, Secure Swap only uses them in the event of anomalies. This allows us to have no fees for:
    o   Creating an order in the order book
    o   Modifying an order
    o   Cancelling an order
-   These DEX that process exchanges via smart-contracts generate network costs that do not exist on Secure Swap.
-   Access to margin-trading, an almost unique feature for a DEX (we say almost unique because we have found a DEX that also offers it).
-   Automatic trading system. In other words: trading robot integrated into the client application, with an integrated strategy editor as well. We are not beginners in this field, we have already made trading robots operating on futures contracts and Forex.

The following points distinguish us from most DEXs:
-   All the fees paid by traders during the exchanges are redistributed to all those who will operate nodes in the network, in compensation for the service provided. Secure Swap bases its business model on this concept, and will operate nodes like any member of the NodeOwner (person or entity operating nodes in the Secure Swap network) community.
-   As a result of this architecture, the addition of an exchangeable cryptocurrency within the Secure Swap network can be done by any NodeOwner, without having to pay 100 or 200k$ USD as is commonly the case with other exchanges.
    o   If it is an ERC-20 token, just add the information (contract address, ticket, decimal.) and the information spreads to the other nodes.
    o   If it is a new blockchain, their creators must specialize a generic (we provide it) gateway node (add a connector dedicated to this blockchain) to adapt it to their specific case, and the crypto-currency then becomes available within the Secure Swap network.
-   Adding a token or cryptocurrency to Secure Swap makes it exchangeable against all existing cryptocurrencies in the network, no need to define exchangeable pairs.
    o   Through this operating principle, Secure Swap breaks the dictates of the CEX, imposing their control over what is exchangeable or not. Secure Swap is much more flexible than existing DEX because it does not require any authority to validate or not the ability to trade a cryptocurrency. Not even us who create this system.

It seems to me that this is a lot of interesting points that justify the existence of Secure Swap. This is a short summary, I hope it has excited your curiosity. I invite you to consult the WP for a complete overview.

Alain Saffray.
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 11:48:05 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 12:29:59 AM by Secure Swap

I see you need a long time to build this project and in the alpha version roadmap will be launched mid 2019 while the mobile version is in 2020, very long and very bored to wait for it. So do you forbid certain citizens from participating in your ico?

Hello,

The project's roadmap is indeed long, it is based on our current development capacity, in order not to announce dates that would depend on the hypothetical success of the ICO.
Depending on the budget we will have at the end of the ICO, development may be faster, depending on our ability to recruit additional staff.
Of course, it is not a question of saying that we will recruit 100 developers and do the project in three months, in IT, above a certain critical size, expanding the team does not save time, and in fact even waste time.
You have to consider our roadmap as the one we think we can hold, in a realistic way, if we raise only the equivalent of the soft cap.
If we raise less than the soft cap, we do not intend to abandon the project, we will develop Secure Swap anyway, but we will not be able to respect the announced schedule, and we will probably have to proceed in less ambitious steps.

Regarding the restrictions to certain citizens,
Secure Swap operates as a decentralized autonomous organization, so we can't prevent anyone from using it. For this reason, we have decided not to control those who want to participate in this ICO, but we encourage anyone interested to check the legality of participating according to their country of residence.
We remind you that current participation in an ICO as a Chinese or South Korean resident is totally prohibited.
The token Secure Swap being a token utility, there are no restrictions for other countries at the moment, but we encourage all those who want to participate to check the legality of participating.

Alain Saffray.
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 10:57:41 PM

The Secure Swap team wishes you a happy 2019!
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 02:15:23 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 08:19:08 PM by Secure Swap

Why Secure Swap is an excellent trading platform?

1. For its liquidity.

Trading with Secure Swap benefits from the strong liquidity of its network. Its arbitration system allows access to the order books of a large set of CEX, and DEX that will be able to share their liquidity via the Altcoin-IO API. Secure Swap can find the best deal among all these exchanges and benefit to the traders. In fact, you have access to the best prices for exchanges between pairs and this also greatly reduces the risk of price slippage during exchanges.

2. For his trading tools.

The client application, Secure Trade, offers a modern user interface, multiplatform, multilingual and 100% configurable according to the *user's* preferences. Secure Trade offers two modes: simplified and advanced.

In the simplified mode, Secure Trade offers trading tools accessible to all:

• Market orders, limit orders, stop orders,
• Input assistance, pre-filled orders with your favorite or most common settings.

And an advanced mode for more seasoned traders:

• Multiple conditional orders,
• Programmable stop follower,
• Partial profit taking on threshold,
• Scalping aid system (semi-automatic),
• Automatic trading (bot trading) with integrated strategy editor,
• Margin trading,
• Multiple graphic representations.
• And so on...
Thationfing

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:45:13 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 11:20:35 AM by Thationfing

The project seem interesting, I like the way the gains are shared with the tokens. I follow this project.
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 12:27:08 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 04:45:18 PM by Secure Swap

any telegram group?
it looks like this is their telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEeqR7bz1IxhHRfPRg,
and the members are still very few, this is a very fresh project, i dont speculate for this

I understand your point of view. Anyway each project have a start and been very fresh. Perhaps in some months Secure Swap interest you more.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:06:56 AM

Anything about this DEX that somehow will get me into opening this as a DEX?

We all entirely know how people get scammed after trusting one unknown exchange and then lost all their money. Any good traits we can really be sure you guys are not like the others?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: