Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:45:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to use Bitcoin?  (Read 2367 times)
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

I am agree with you, people are confused about it. Where they can use bitcoin. Sudden fluctuation in BTC price is also responsible for this. Most of the investors in BTC have very small amount. Where they can use bitcoin? I think it can be used to buy other crypto currencies. Many people bought BCH and Bitcoin SV. By thinking that they will go up instead of BTC. Developer should work on it to increase BTC usability. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

OP,I guess that you are wrong about the second part of the cartoon.In this image,nobody wants to buy bitcoin,because nobody is rising hand. Grin
Anyway,this cartoon summrizes everything about the crypto world.Everyone wants to have bitcoin and sell it for profit,but nobody wants to use it to buy stuff online.

Agree with the word, No one want to use bitcoin to buy stuffs. The main factor is crypto is banned in many countries and they don't want to take risk in buying things. Yes there are more people who want to sell BTC for big margins as well.
regulation is a problem why bitcoin is not used and is difficult to develop in several countries. for me that everyone would want to use bitcoin, that is because bitcoin has many benefits and facilitates various financial transactions that we do. Bitcoin is needed and everyone uses it for the purpose of buying goods and investing.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

Most people use bitcoin for investment and have future profits, indeed there are not many companies that provide Bitcoin as a payment tool, only a small number of companies accept bitcoin. So bitcoin is indeed profitable if used for investment. If many companies that accept bitcoin, it is likely that bitcoin will become a real transaction tool in the distance.
zinovydenisov1952

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

Seeing this comic strip actually made me laugh, 'cause it summarizes the cryto world now. how people would like to have one, but does not want to buy, then of course they don't want to use it either. People like the idea but are afraid to use it maybe because they don't know where they can use it, or if it will be accepted if they are going to use it.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

It is a good anecdote of the current state we have in cryptos, everyone wants to benefit from them but they are giving it an incorrect use, they believe that btc was made to use them for store value, when they are actually made for transactions, when we realize that, bitcoin will definitely succeed.

Bitcoin to the moon
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

Most people already know that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency consider as risky investment.
IMO, without government's help , it's difficult to promote for other people. That's why my people want to have it without want to purchase it ( most of my local people depend on giveaway or airdrop )

~Personally I like bitcoin for daily transaction !

Smiley
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

This is one of the most beautiful cartoons I've ever seen. Very well explained indeed.
Everybody wants to have a bitcoin.
Everyone wants to buy bitcoin.
But nobody wants to use it.
That's a big problem. We need to use this. We need to use it.

What do you think about this?

Trading is also one way to use bitcoin, as a digital transaction tool system. And there have also been several countries that have used bitcoin as a means of payment and indeed have not really evenly distributed to other countries, but it is one of the processes that need to be followed. But in essence, when the transaction volume in bitcoin is still high, it means that bitcoin is still needed and will not be destroyed
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

Each coin has it's own use and bitcoin is for investments as a store of value until converted into a usable coin. Altcoins are usable, bitcoin is for big transactions until lightning is released

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:54:37 PM

I think that days which people gain easy money from BTC is very far away. BTC must be tranformed to a real currency as it is promised for years. Somehow BTC must be used as a payment curency witout intermediates and tranaction must be performed p2p. Unless BTC shows no progress, it will be no good for cryptocurrency market, too.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
c-jones89

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

Considering the current price drop, I don't think that anyone is thinking about the improvement of the coin itself. Trust in the coin has to be recuperated and community needs to support in enough for the further progress to be made. As far as I can see it, no one will be thinking about the next step till 2020. We need to enter into some calm and stabile fluctuate so that the future of the BTC and improvement can be worked on.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:16:26 PM

there are many reasons why they do not want to use BTC, one of the reason, BTC is a currency that is unstable and has high volatility, making it difficult to use for transaction tools.

even sometimes, the drastic decrease in BTC also made traders afraid to adopt BTC as a means of payment.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:54:55 PM

worj

This is one of the most beautiful cartoons I've ever seen. Very well explained indeed.
Everybody wants to have a bitcoin.
Someone wants to buy bitcoin.
But nobody wants to use it.
That's a big problem. We need to use this. We need to use it.

What do you think about this?
Many people still don't know how blockchain transactions work across borders why others are scares of losing their funds. This picture is a clear identity of what is really going on now but I think since more people are adopting crypto it will surely improve.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:28:53 AM

That cartoon is so true, everyone want to have it but no one wants to buy it nor use it. It's like a beautiful sexy girl, everyone wants to look at her...wants so much to be with her...so good to be her girlfriend..BUT not good enough to offer a ring and be a wife!

Reality is the only thing that is real.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:37:49 AM

That cartoon is so true, everyone want to have it but no one wants to buy it nor use it. It's like a beautiful sexy girl, everyone wants to look at her...wants so much to be with her...so good to be her girlfriend..BUT not good enough to offer a ring and be a wife!
there are some risks in bitcoin that make some people do not like to buy and do not want to invest, they are afraid that if they buy and turn out the price a few days later the price will go down, essentially everyone is afraid of losing capital. if bitcoin prices can be stable I think many people are interested in buying bitcoin because bitcoin can be used for transactions.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:12:02 AM

I think with regards to the uses of bitcoin, it must have to be adopted all over the world. Because if theirs a limited transactions all over the world then it will not be used by people by doing transactions worldwide.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
sambel90129

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:22:35 AM

all of us are here all of us want to use bitcoin especially now that its price is very low and now is the right time to buy bitcoin because of its low price if you want to make a big profit in the future.
Downward prices make traders have a high profit opportunity in the future, because seeing various countries begin to facilitate the use of bitcoin to make various types of payments, so we should make this excellent opportunity to be the right time to invest, bitcoin is experiencing a transition period , it really takes a long time to be able to make bitcoin as a payment tool globally in the future, but we can see that maybe in the next ten years everything can happen.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:35:22 AM

OP,I guess that you are wrong about the second part of the cartoon.In this image,nobody wants to buy bitcoin,because nobody is rising hand. Grin
Anyway,this cartoon summrizes everything about the crypto world.Everyone wants to have bitcoin and sell it for profit,but nobody wants to use it to buy stuff online.

Agree with the word, No one want to use bitcoin to buy stuffs. The main factor is crypto is banned in many countries and they don't want to take risk in buying things. Yes there are more people who want to sell BTC for big margins as well.
regulation is a problem why bitcoin is not used and is difficult to develop in several countries. for me that everyone would want to use bitcoin, that is because bitcoin has many benefits and facilitates various financial transactions that we do. Bitcoin is needed and everyone uses it for the purpose of buying goods and investing.
Yeah maybe that is the core of the problem, whether we want to or not, we live in a country that has rules. if merchants want to accept payments with bitcoin then it must be in accordance with existing regulations, so we really need legalization and regulation, so many merchants accept bitcoin payments..
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:42:55 AM

Didn't get that, I use Bitcoin for every trade I do, whether it be BTC to alts or BTC to fiat. SegWit has only made things better with less transaction fees.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:44:45 AM

This cartoon is not really right, actually people always buy bitcoin but mostly in trading site, there are only five ways to own bitcoin. 1. Mining 2. Buy it 3. Someone give you as present 4. From salary 5. You stole it from someone else ( don't do this one ) . Most of people do the number 2. People now sell their bitcoin because they prepare to buy bitcoin again at lower price , maybe at $1700. Then you will see panic buying happen, at that time people also doubt to sell their bitcoin because they realize that bitcoin has good future and the price will not fall again. This is the natural thing that will be happen, supply and demand law.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:10:10 AM

This is the problem on how to use bitcoin when it is not even establish as a means of payment that could somehow increase its demand if it will be included by the companies and establishment as an option for payment. What we can do now is to help the government to decide to promote bitcoin and create more demand so that we can have a good market price increase.
Bitcoin is mostly use as a currency which can be use different method of transaction. However, some people do not know what is the real use of bitcoin and we some only know that bitcoin can be use as investment or asset. Establishing another payment method which allow to use bitcoin is a quite good idea but we need to consider if the government will allow it or accept it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: