Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:53:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to use Bitcoin?  (Read 2367 times)
PHI1618 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:49:47 AM

Bitcoin is the most important argument in this market. Everyone should be aware of this. People should want to use bitcoin. Thus, in the following years, our bitcoin will be in our lives.
I was expecting these answers when I opened the subject. I've been waiting for answers. Thanks everyone.
I hope more ideas come ...

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:12:43 AM

Bitcoin is a system for electronic transactions without relying on trust that moves on the blockchain technology network, so anyone who owns and invests here is a bitcoin user or has used bitcoin
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Yes i believe in that saying that we must use the good of feature of new technologies like bitcoin so we can continue to spread all over the world how good it is and to teach a lot of people not just to hold this coin only for profit but to use it to have an easier way to have an fast and reliable transaction and to use this for the good of our everyday needs in our life. Some people dont see this fact because in the past years we cannot hide the fact that there are a lot or too much people who are in greediness they just want to hold only bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies not to use it for good but they only want it fo profit or they want only because for a lot of money we know that all of us are in that way but too much greediness we all know can end for nothing but losing a lot in the future i hope sooner or later people use technologies like bitcoin in a such good way so in the upcoming years we can still have its good benefits that can bring to all of us in a good life.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

One of the major problems I see for bitcoin is the number of places you can actually spend your coins at, thus creating a ripple effect that somewhat forces people to not use their coins as they don't feel the need to, given that using bitcoin as a speculative asset is far more viable than using it to buy on shops. If only there are lots of places to use bitcoin at, we might see some interesting change on use-case, but sadly that's not the case. Services and institutions are busy creating platforms to facilitate trades but merchants are left on using fiat due to bitcoin being so volatile.
It is true that there are only some places that are using bitcoin as a payment. People can't use it if there are only some businesses that will accept bitcoin as a payment. Business should adopt bitcoin first for the customers to become interested to use it.
Wulan

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 09:00:02 AM

you are absolutely right, most of us only want bitcoin but not many want to buy, it seems like most of them only want to search through bounty to get btc, maybe I am also included but I still want to buy bitcoin for my own benefit, and currently the price is a drop what should be done now, whether to keep holding it or sell it,

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:10:02 AM

One of the major problems I see for bitcoin is the number of places you can actually spend your coins at, thus creating a ripple effect that somewhat forces people to not use their coins as they don't feel the need to, given that using bitcoin as a speculative asset is far more viable than using it to buy on shops. If only there are lots of places to use bitcoin at, we might see some interesting change on use-case, but sadly that's not the case. Services and institutions are busy creating platforms to facilitate trades but merchants are left on using fiat due to bitcoin being so volatile.
It is true that there are only some places that are using bitcoin as a payment. People can't use it if there are only some businesses that will accept bitcoin as a payment. Business should adopt bitcoin first for the customers to become interested to use it.

Even me, I don't think I would be using my Bitcoin too.

There are a lot of reasons why I don't want to use my Bitcoins or my investments either. The number 1 reason is that because I don't want to spend them. Instead of spending then on things I want, I'd rather hold them for a short period of time and just sell them in the time that it has a good price.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

I understand everyone wants to have bitcoin because they want to get money, but it's hard to find people who want to use bitcoin. the long answer of my country is not legalizing bitcoin for transactions except only as digital assets. this is a normal reason because it is related to the country's policy.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

First of all, it's too volatile to be used as a payment method. Prices cannot fluctuate daily with such a strong magnitude - we all know that. However, this will maybe fix itself when Bitcoin becomes bigger - higher marketcap. All the changes will be on a smaller scale and much harder to have an impact.

The second problem is that Bitcoin atm is just not good enough. Too slow, scalability is far too low for it to actually be used as a payment method... Bitcoin is a bringer of a new technology. And that's mostly it.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Ladyga

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

I think everyone wants to have Bitcoins. This Memont is a very convenient currency, and it's time to buy it, of course, if you have money. think what would you do with one bitcoin? Let me tell you why it is convenient for me personally. Yes, I will spend on one bitcoin and I would be sorry to give a lot of money for one bitcoin, but buying one bitcoin opens up a large range of advantages. I can leave it and wait for the currency to rise in price and sell it. I can sell it immediately and invest in a business in my country. I can pay with one bitcoin for a long amount of time. I can travel at minimal cost. Now tell me who doesn't want to use bitcoin?
Ladyga

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:12:50 AM

I think everyone wants to have Bitcoins. This Mement is a very convenient currency, and it's time to buy it, of course, if you have money. think what would you do with one bitcoin? Let me tell you why it is convenient for me personally. Yes, I will spend on one bitcoin and I would be sorry to give a lot of money for one bitcoin, but buying one bitcoin opens up a large range of advantages. I can leave it and wait for the currency to rise in price and sell it. I can sell it immediately and invest in a business in my country. I can pay with one bitcoin for a long amount of time. I can travel at minimal cost. Now tell me who doesn't want to use bitcoin?
hardhardy

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:06:41 PM

This is one of the most beautiful cartoons I've ever seen. Very well explained indeed.
Everybody wants to have a bitcoin.
Someone wants to buy bitcoin.
But nobody wants to use it.
That's a big problem. We need to use this. We need to use it.

What do you think about this?
Well in 2014 there was an entire mall in Berlin where everyone excepted BTC. An entire street in Amsterdam, too.
There used to be bitcoin-accepting cafes in every euro capital, and it was great for business because crypto meetups were held there and people were eager to use it.
Then came the 1MB limit, and the market got packed with speculators who don't care about the currency. They basically deserve to lose all their money anyway.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:17:45 PM

Am very sure per reason of this current downs of prices has made the usage of bitcoin very low but in reality i don't think people are not willing to use bitcoin. INdeed people are using it though some prefer holding till good time but it does not nullify the fact that we use bitcoin.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

There are now many people who wants to use bitcoin like the people who experiencing problem in their economy. They are now aware that bitcoin is more good to use than fiat currency because fiat currency is experiencing inflation.

self love sisters

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

There are many reasons why people don't use bitcoin yet but I believe it will change our current system in the future. If you look into the history of money you'll see why we need to adopt changes and evolve at the first place.  Smiley
Umaga. G

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:30:02 PM

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2018/12/12/919330cf76ab6a261cdb77da6e7a344c-full.jpg

This is one of the most beautiful cartoons I've ever seen. Very well explained indeed.
Everybody wants to have a bitcoin.
Someone wants to buy bitcoin.
But nobody wants to use it.
That's a big problem. We need to use this. We need to use it.

What do you think about this?

yes even i agree with u bcoz no one is here ready to use bitcoin but now the value of the bitcoin is less now people can buy it ......
sikkan

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

Everybody wants to have it like a new, much-hyped toy but nobody know what to do with it and is scared of its unstable price.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:37:39 PM

There's a lot of factors before using a coin, if we need it badly we can use it but if we want to keep it for future use and to gain profits then it's all okay as well, as this time it's not a good time to use it but if you just recently bought it, why not? you can have all the advantages in using the platform plus you help the market move.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:49:54 PM

First cartoon shows every one raise their hands and the second cartoon all keeps thinking Shocked Grin but i really like to use bitcoin accordingly there should be no government rules or any strategies implemented on it, everything should be left for the user based demand and supply trend price based so that will satisfy every investor.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:31:04 PM

This cartoon is correct now that the price of bitcoin have gone down. But if we look back and recap how the market was Dec 2017 - Jan 2018  those that were ready to buy were more than those that were ready to sell.
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:02:50 PM

Bitcoin is primarily a technology , it was created in order to use it as the fastest, cheapest and most secure digital financial instrument . But most people just use it as a speculative investment .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: