Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:43:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Christmas gifts this year, all my money in Bitcoin  (Read 3751 times)
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:17:28 PM

I also spend my all money to buy bitcoin. But I am not only buy bitcoin I buy some Alt coin also. Because it is risky to buy only bitcoin. If bitcoin price will not risen then it is very harmful for me so thats why I buy some altcoin also. I can’t buy any christmas gift on this year.

I send my money only for investing in cryptocurrency. Because It gives me lots of profit in future. After receive my profit in future then I will buy some gifts for next christmas. I hope One day I will get huge proft for investing in cryptocurrency.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

Sorry lad I didn't go along with your plan. I'm a believer of bitcoin and enthusiasts but I don't want to spend my Christmas and New year not to share with my family. I just can't stop myself not to buy them gifts.

It happens once a year and I don't want to miss the time to see the smile on their faces. The year's about to end and so I can start packing up and buying again with my salary for 2019, a portion of it.
I believe OP is living on his own,i mean no family or loveones beside him thats why he can afford of spending the whole xmass season without even giving gifts to others or maybe hes a bitter on this xmass day so he choose to remain all the money in wallets and exchangers than withdrawing some for hes own pleasures.

Hop he’ll find the peaceful and love for giving than denying,we only live once so better spend this with joy and fun,by giving and sharing
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

Well I just want to say no pain no gain. Only risk takers earn. But yes always invest wisely. Thanks. Apologise if I am wrong.
Risk is good to take when you know the output will be high, if you did not gift anything this year and you invested all your money to bitcoin so don’t worry you took great step that will give you hundred of gift next year. If a little pain of being sad is giving you happier tomorrow so nothing is bad in it, I am happy for investing in bitcoin.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:05:11 PM

yeah, you can make as Bitcoin your Christmas gift because at a time when market prices are declining on this Christmas day and your money in Bitcoin is that's good, make Bitcoin a special gift in your life on Christmas day. have a nice day buddy and always happy on this Christmas day. Smiley

I don't think you get what the OP want to say.

You see, the price of Bitcoin even before the year started is really bad and not that good with the price of Bitcoin. The start of the year, the price dumps and a lot of people are again, spreading FUDs that well, made a lot of investors sell their Bitcoins and other crypto currencies. What he wants to say is that he can't buy or maybe give a Christmas gift to himself or his family since his money is all on Bitcoin.
Yeah, maybe he didn't understand what the OP is trying to say lol. Grin FUD's and FOMO's are part of this very wild crypto industry and we should get used to these kinds of activities that always happen. I also invested my money in Crypto Currencies for a long-term hodling and almost every coin that I'm hodling is 90% to 95% lower than the price when I bought it but I'm not worrying that much because I believe in the potentials of the coins that I invested in.
I guess the OP needs a lot of patience since he invested all of his money on Bitcoin and wait for it to soar high again.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:04:06 PM

investing all your money in bitcoin is quite risky although there are potential reward if you have the patience to hold for a long period of time . i will always advice to share your capital to different kind of investment and not just limiting your yourself to one particular asset . if you invest in shares, stocks  or other form of asset you should have Christmas gift which serve as kind of plan B despite the dip we experience in the course of the year 2018. and also if you traded wisely you should have roll up some little profit by now .

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:26:21 AM

same with me, i actually thought december will be a month when bitcoin price will increase rapidly and i eneded up puting so much money on cryptocurrency and at the end of the day i am in a tight corner. well there will be other christmas to come, for this present christmas i just have to manage what i see
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 05:24:26 AM

the disclaimer is ''invest what you can afford to loose'' don't invest all your money in crypto. Though i salute your courage, but i don't think it is a wise decision to deprive your loved ones of fun that comes with the yuletide. Just my thoughts though.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:31:20 AM

Supposed you was thinking back then as it is the right time to buy more altcoins which was your right. Giving such big amount of money to others is really good but managing money with crypto investment will not let you don't. Once you give, your profit is good treatment from them. But once you invest, your profit is financial matters. Possible you can give more to others as a thanksgiving even not Christmas season.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 09:18:04 AM

Who's with me?

do not grieve the sacrifices that you make now will produce big profits in the future. be patient the market will recover. and in Christmas next year you can buy lots of prizes. I believe bitcoin in 2019 will rise again even if it doesn't reach $ 20,000. I hope that bitcoin will rise to $ 15,000. this is enough to give us an advantage. and at the beginning of this year bitcoin has shown an upward trend now the value is $ 3700. I hope this is the beginning of a bull run market.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Berthrine

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:49:36 PM

Yeah, I have also lost a lost due to the price decline. I hope the price goes up in 2019.

Hope so. I expect the btc price in the range of $10000 by the end of 2019...
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:13:01 PM

Most of holder in bitcoin are faces a lost. But im very sure when the time is come bitcoin will naturally will spike again. Nothing will stay down forever. As long as a demand on bitcoin still has. Im sure bitcoin gonna bull again.
Thats the problem if you don’t diversify your investments,spreading the amount into more than one coins or tokens is more reasonable than all in one,the more you invested is the more chance of gaining in future

Though about Christmas spending even the value are dipping is a must.we onky live one so enjoy to the fullest
joszii

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:24:07 PM

Many Bitcoin whales who have millions or billions of dollars worth of Bitcoin won’t sell a penny of their coins no matter how high the price goes, unless they need money to survive or to sustain their lifestyle.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:39:08 PM

Who's with me?
It is nice to see someone that is that committed to bitcoin and to improve his life in the future thanks to the investment that he has made, but I think it is too much, there should be circumstances in which you should not be thinking about getting profits, you also need to relax and to enjoy your money and to let your family and friends enjoy that money as well.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:53:54 PM

I think your decision will pay off. I'm pretty sure about that. 2019 promises to be much better, so there is still time to invest in bitcoin.
This is a great decision, I also buy bitcoin using my bonus from my work but I still bought some gifts for my family because its a season of giving and our family deserve it. Do invest and know how to balance life, don’t be too greedy. Well, bitcoin will bounce higher this year so congrats in advance for this decision, keep on trusting bitcoin.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:54:41 AM

yeah, you can make as Bitcoin your Christmas gift because at a time when market prices are declining on this Christmas day and your money in Bitcoin is that's good, make Bitcoin a special gift in your life on Christmas day. have a nice day buddy and always happy on this Christmas day. Smiley

Usually, Christmas needs many gifts - for all the people we love and like. I do not think that the guy has so many Bitcoins to be so generous. As for me, I made several small but meaningful presents for my close people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: