Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:29:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If i were the devil.  (Read 286 times)
otrkid1970 (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:15:21 PM

Recorded in 1965 an exact prediction of todays society and culture.  Scary shit.

https://youtu.be/4LWPcEo2gV0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 09:23:09 PM

Recorded in 1965 an exact prediction of todays society and culture.  Scary shit.

If you notice a lot of the things he is spouting off align perfectly with Marxist ideologies.
otrkid1970 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:25:32 PM

If you notice a lot of the things he is spouting off align perfectly with Marxist ideologies.

To be so on point with everything 53 years ago.....Coincidence? or a Visionary?
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:43:58 PM

"If I were the devil, I would take from those who have and give to those who wanted"

The gap between the haves and the have-nots are bigger each year

"Soon I could evict God from the courthouse, and then from the school house, and then from the houses of Congress"

The church is still as powerful as ever, God and theology are still in the courtrooms and schools

Maybe another 50 years?

It is an interesting audio clip, great find! Thank you.

CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:12:44 PM

Visionary,

The trend was there 53 years ago but the decay was and is gradual.

otrkid1970 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:17:41 PM

Visionary,

The trend was there 53 years ago but the decay was and is gradual.

Agreed. This guys Vision is haunting.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:47:54 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 06:59:37 PM by TECSHARE

"If I were the devil, I would take from those who have and give to those who wanted"

The gap between the haves and the have-nots are bigger each year

"Soon I could evict God from the courthouse, and then from the school house, and then from the houses of Congress"

The church is still as powerful as ever, God and theology are still in the courtrooms and schools

Maybe another 50 years?

It is an interesting audio clip, great find! Thank you.

Do you hear that? That is the sound of the point flying right over your head.

Recorded in 1965 an exact prediction of todays society and culture.  Scary shit.

Anyone with a moderate understanding of history could tell you this. His generation saw it pretty clearly, but the next wrote them off. Between then and now much understanding has been lost. Today it is rare people understand anything of history, so such predictions seem almost magical. This ideology has been tried before with predictable results.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:31:58 PM

The recorded clip is just extremely haunting especially knowing that the vision stated seems to be gradually happening and is somehow parallel to what is happening today. It's been 53 years ago since it was recorded and that is by far from today's time. No one knew that time what would happen. But what is stated in the clip, though not completely fulfilled, really is alarming. Hence, a question of would it really happen? How soon it will happen? What are the things can we do to prevent it? --- needs to be answered. Religion plays a big role in today's society. Though there are seperation of the church and the state, undeniably their influence is still at large in their quest to get people closer to God. But what if it will soon be used by the devil to evict God?

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:26:21 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 03:13:54 AM by TECSHARE

The recorded clip is just extremely haunting especially knowing that the vision stated seems to be gradually happening and is somehow parallel to what is happening today. It's been 53 years ago since it was recorded and that is by far from today's time. No one knew that time what would happen. But what is stated in the clip, though not completely fulfilled, really is alarming. Hence, a question of would it really happen? How soon it will happen? What are the things can we do to prevent it? --- needs to be answered. Religion plays a big role in today's society. Though there are seperation of the church and the state, undeniably their influence is still at large in their quest to get people closer to God. But what if it will soon be used by the devil to evict God?

Or what if you are yet another one who heard the point woosh right over their head? He is outlining the REMOVAL of religious institutions, yet you live in upside down world, unable to admit your bias and cheer "Yes soon religion will be gone, then things will be better!".

Instead of integrating the fact that your ideology has been a horrible failure you automatically chock it up as confirmation of how right you were all along.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:14:54 AM

Or what if you are yet another one who heard the point woosh right over their head? He is outlining the REMOVAL of religious institutions, yet you lie in upside down world, unable to admit your bias and cheer "Yes soon religion will be gone, then things will be better!".

Instead of integrating the fact that your ideology has been a horrible failure you automatically chock it up as confirmation of how right you were all along.

As an atheist, I do not advocate stupid ideas such as the removal of religious institutions.

What would happen is into that vacuum, other belief systems would rush to fill the void. And they would not be ones you like. They are the ones waiting in the wings to any weakness to exploit, and they are totalitarian systems of Marxism, and of Muslim ideologies.

To not comprehend things like this, people would have to first be un-learned of history.

jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:23:47 AM

"And in his own churches i would substitute psychology for religion and deify science" - Paul Harvey

I was labeled as an evil person by protestants back in high school. I told them that psychology is the best alternative to religion, but one of them told me that knowing about psychology can give birth to another "bikini killer". I told them that these religious sects are just afraid if more people will know that everything is just in the mind. People wanted control and so are the god-makers.

I guess I'm really an evil person.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:09:02 PM

"And in his own churches i would substitute psychology for religion and deify science" - Paul Harvey
I guess I'm really an evil person.

That is unlikely. It is more likely that you are living in a state of honest error.

C.S. Lewis describes this condition well.

Man or Rabbit
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X9fR1vSxNEQ&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TXLlFRLu7mffDdfpUWo6Vl5

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: