Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:46:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of btc and eth?  (Read 4393 times)
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:24:33 PM

i have no doubt with bitcoin and ethereum my friend
the future of both crypto will always bright, maybe for now a lot of people buy more bitcoin and ethereum when the price still cheap buddy

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 04:29:07 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum earned they place on the top. Bitcoin obviously is a king developed every day, Ethereum a future of tokenization and DAPP.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 06:35:05 PM

I think the future of Bitcoin and Ethereum depends on users and the pricing of these coins in the cryptocurrency market.  From the very beginning, Bitcoin was rated very low, because users used it until 2014 almost like a game, but every year Bitcoin turned into a very valuable and popular asset, besides with which you can buy various kinds of goods.  It is thanks to this that the popularity of Bitcoin increased along with its value.  I believe that Ethereum will go the same way as Bitcoin, but Ethereum is much more likely to become popular, as it is a platform for smart smart contracts and a full-fledged coin, which is also used as a means of payment, such as thanks to the bitpay resource.  Based on this, I believe that today we are only just witnessing the beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency market and the beginning of an increase in the popularity of Bitcoin and Ethereum.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 08:56:51 PM

Just keep accumulating and don`t get too excited with FUD, it`s everywhere around. Both of this coins have a future, bright future. With time they are getting stronger, and in a few years, they will be stronger than now. Do you believe in that or not, is the question here, if you do don`t get distracted, don`t doubt, just keep stacking and everything will be fine.
I think if a lot of people have positive thing same like you, There is big chance bitcoin and ETH will get new ATH soon. I think if people be patient and not panic when FUD comes, or maybe correction, they can help at least to not make it worse. Because who actually make bitcoin price dumped is when people panic and sell their coins because afraid if get more losses.

We need to wait for 2020 - this year will become a true indicator of the future of Bitcoin and Ethereum.  BTC halving and the launch of Ethereum 2.0 will show the real price and perspectives of these main cryptocurrencies. It is difficult now to predict the prices of BTC and ETH, but even if they do not change or go down slightly, these cryptos will always be the leaders of the market.
sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:59:59 PM

Just keep accumulating and don`t get too excited with FUD, it`s everywhere around. Both of this coins have a future, bright future. With time they are getting stronger, and in a few years, they will be stronger than now. Do you believe in that or not, is the question here, if you do don`t get distracted, don`t doubt, just keep stacking and everything will be fine.
I think if a lot of people have positive thing same like you, There is big chance bitcoin and ETH will get new ATH soon. I think if people be patient and not panic when FUD comes, or maybe correction, they can help at least to not make it worse. Because who actually make bitcoin price dumped is when people panic and sell their coins because afraid if get more losses.

We need to wait for 2020 - this year will become a true indicator of the future of Bitcoin and Ethereum.  BTC halving and the launch of Ethereum 2.0 will show the real price and perspectives of these main cryptocurrencies. It is difficult now to predict the prices of BTC and ETH, but even if they do not change or go down slightly, these cryptos will always be the leaders of the market.
I think that in 2020 we will definitely see the price of Bitcoin more than 15,000 dollars, and Ethereum will cost 400 dollars. If you have free money to invest in these cryptocurrency assets, then you can take risks.
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:41:48 PM

Unconditionally, Bitcoin and Ethereum are two cryptocurrency dinosaurs, now they have attracted a lot of attention and trust of large companies and investors. BTC and Eth will live no matter what!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: