Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:27:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The cheapest Altcoin.  (Read 20893 times)
sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:57:55 AM

Indeed cheap altcoins are easy to get, now cheap coins can be found on the market and you can choose and research according to what you like, but you have to remember that each coin has its own strengths and weaknesses, so you can also manage well according to the situation that happened.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 12:11:56 PM

The altcoins with the lowest price usually end up having the poorest volumes. Are you sure you want to risk investing your money there?

michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:55:14 PM

Buying the cheapest coins can be a good choice because the cheap coins price can increase higher. If we can use a big balance to buy, and when the price increases then we can make a big profit too. For example, we buy rdd, doge, verge, beancash, and the price can increase two times from the buy price we got, then it means our profit will bigger too. Or we can use the cheap coins as the investment too, and we don't sell in a very long time.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:38:55 PM

Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.
Normally I will choose the coins that are about to take testnet. In the near future, it will pump.

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:42:25 AM

If you analyze the top 5 cryptocurrency you can invest in each except bitcoin. Today, the price of cryptocurrencies is very low, which makes it possible to buy a large number of coins and get a good profit.
dragonomoy
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:52:46 AM

I don't invest in any coins I just buy and sell it right away when I make a profit, I think investing is good but it would be great if we don't invest now.
Cheapest coins doesn't mean good coins to buy, good coins are the coins that are worth buying.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 11:14:43 AM

if in indonesia, please work on consideration as might to put with interest to gains with involvement with the projects from hacker viva chesster as preparing terms of work on future chance with the design on plan with the DOGEM service on release with the deliverance for pupils of Indonesia.
as the token might work with scheme on figure with the cent increment of spins of indonesia currency to leaves of chance on investors and trader as might to work on attention as appealing use on nominal with the value on token as applying use with dominance on strategy following use with the returns as the terms on possession with the authorization of ideal disciplines of personal conjunctives of the subjective dedication.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:27:13 AM

If you analyze the top 5 cryptocurrency you can invest in each except bitcoin. Today, the price of cryptocurrencies is very low, which makes it possible to buy a large number of coins and get a good profit.
if you think it will be profitable in the future, you will take advantage of this moment by buying lots of Altcoin. Altcoin that has good quality and the top position in Crypto is currently cheap and you will buy it so you can do various ways to produce big ones in the future because it will move faster. You don't spend a lot of capital if you buy it when the price is low, what matters is that you are sure and always raise that you can definitely benefit.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:47:45 AM

The cheapest altcoin might not be the best way to invest since there are so many risks involved after you had investing on it.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 11:52:30 AM

The cheapest altcoin might not be the best way to invest since there are so many risks involved after you had investing on it.
I think the issue of price whether it's expensive or cheap is not a measure to determine a good investment asset. progress along the development that has been made and a good long-term plan is the right consideration. some cheap altcoins may now have a good price in the next few years, if the development team works well.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:59:06 AM

Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.

Yes you right, the cheapest coins are best for investment at the moment, and you should even buy valuable cheap coins such as stellar, nem, ripple, waves, eos, cardano, even etherum is very cheap at the moment alongside bitcoin sv and its likes

You need to be sure why you are investing in these tokens and also get your priorities right.
Dyor always.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:22:23 PM

Almost many top 20-30 favorite altcoins down to almost 20-30 times down from their all time highs. Cardano, Ethereum, Digixdao, Golem, Neo and many.  It is real time to buy some of them to get 10 times easily when crypto bounce back in future.
The top 20 was the best for now to buy, And some of their prices was down for now.
But for ill think it depend on the people of they want to buy or not, But for me ill buy few of them but the potential altcoins only.

Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:37:54 PM

I never look at the situation especially from the cheap. It seems to me that the situation as a whole may be completely unpredictable because today the price is normal, and tomorrow it may fall by 2000%
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:13:30 PM

Almost many top 20-30 favorite altcoins down to almost 20-30 times down from their all time highs. Cardano, Ethereum, Digixdao, Golem, Neo and many.  It is real time to buy some of them to get 10 times easily when crypto bounce back in future.
The top 20 was the best for now to buy, And some of their prices was down for now.
But for ill think it depend on the people of they want to buy or not, But for me ill buy few of them but the potential altcoins only.

Be careful if you depend on the people because they cannot always right for making a decision, and you might get a trap too. It is better to make our own analysis by searching as many information as we can so we can have better analysis than the other. By the way, maybe you can take a look at the top 50 list in the coinmarketcap, and I hope that you can get one or two coins that will worth to buy later.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:26:55 PM

for now I think most coins are cheap, so I prefer decent high-quality coins not the cheapest.
In my opinion, buying the cheapest coins does not guarantee that it will provide benefits because the quality is still the main, not the price.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:07:12 PM

for now I think most coins are cheap, so I prefer decent high-quality coins not the cheapest.
In my opinion, buying the cheapest coins does not guarantee that it will provide benefits because the quality is still the main, not the price.
you're right. Most importantly, what kind of change can one or another coin bring to our world. how can it make life easier for people

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:10:45 PM

For me it depends on how strong the project is regardless the price ,but since you are talking about cheap prices then I will buy cheap prices if the project is solid and i can see in future that price wont be cheap anymore . Grin
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:39:18 PM

Yes, probably choose projects for $ 1. You can buy a lot of coins. Select multiple projects to secure investment. Here is my strategy.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:50:10 PM

Thank you very much.
Indeed, the right time to invest is when the price of the coin is cheap, because at that time we can buy it cheaper and allow us to get a big profit. But, not all coins purchased at cheap prices will benefit. So, it all depends on how you observe the development of the coin whether it has the potential to increase and reach its highest point or it will fall even more.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:56:29 PM

Thank you very much.
If you are investing and any coin just because of the fact that the prices where cheap then it doesn't make any sense. You need to only by the coins when you know that it is the capability of growing more expensive in the future I don't just buy anything even if the coin is available for to less price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: