Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The cheapest Altcoin.  (Read 20893 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:08:46 PM

Buying cheap coins can be an anticipation to minimize losses, but you have to be more patient waiting for the increase in coins for the profit you expect.
Well, that is true in many cases but another fact associated to that reality is more like a side effect which is that if you always prefer to invest in a coin that is too cheap, you might end up making very little money for normally the coins which show a good value addition are pretty much expensive but right now, in a down market, the expensive excuse would be a lame one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:14:45 PM

Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.

Buying cheapest coins is almost useless. Buying low capitalisation coins is reasonable sometimes. But you should create a portfolio with different types of coins. I would divide it to 3 categories: low capitalisation, top-100 on cmc and main coins. You should have all of these kinds in your portfolio.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:28:46 PM

I study the project and choose the one I like most (promising) in order to invest. Last week I bought PundiX
Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:55:51 PM

which of course is of course BITCOIN considering that the price every year always goes up ... stock is ADA, XRP, XLM, ETH, LTC prices can now be said to be cheaper than last year
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:28:35 PM

Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.

There are lot of altcoins in the market that are potential were so far was cheap by now. If I only just have a big budget, I won't hesitate to buy

them right now in the market then I hold em in the long term such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, Utk, Xbx, Tky, Nem, Neo and Ltc.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:37:02 PM

I study the project and choose the one I like most (promising) in order to invest. Last week I bought PundiX

Good fo you mate, I think these days were all at cheaper value of coins and this is a great opportunity for all of us now. PundiX and other crypto has more potential to gain high price in the future so grab yours now, wait until such time it increases a profitable value. Never give up on cheap coins, and instead of being panic always stay calm, focus on your goals.

cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:49:19 PM

A price of an altcoin does not say anything about its perspective. The biggest trouble is that people see a lot of shitcoins that are worth absolutely nothing, buying a lot of them and getting stuck in such a coin for several months.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:34:15 PM

Thank you very much.
I can advise you now some altcoins, such as EOS xlm tron, I think these coins have already shown themselves well and in the future will be able to grow with one hundred percent probability

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:54:15 PM

It seems to me that it is very risky to appear now in the conditions of the current cryptocurrency market the owner of the cheapest coin.
If you received such coins on bounty campaigns, I think there is a way out to get rid of them.
Invest in them is a big risk.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:56:42 PM

In my opinion, the price isn’t relevant, is the coins has good project to support? Is the cois has good future or chance to get popular? Many scam coins have low value and they go down zero after few months. You can waste a lot of money for many low price worthless coins. I think it is better to select carefully and focus more on what the coins good for.

Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:00:22 PM

for me now is also a good way to get altcoins at low prices, especially you can buy bitcoin ethereum, and ripple, because now the price of krypto is also increasing.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 08:03:19 PM

Buying an altcoin because of it is very cheap is a very risky investment. There are more important criteria than the price. Trade volume must be high, have a good team, must have potential.

louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:03:32 PM
Merited by Abiky (1)

When buying coins, one should not consider their price, but their prospect of growth. No matter how many pieces of coins you can buy, let it be at least one piece. The main thing is how many times a coin can grow from the price at which you bought it. It is because of this indicator you can earn.

H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:47:47 AM

Thank you very much.

Buying cheapest altcoins won't always give you profit later. Usually the cheap altcoin has reason, either it turned to a dead project, or the developers doesn't developing the products anymore. Sometimes you must buy a coin with quite high price, but it is because the demand is high too.
So, buying cheap altcoins is good only if the project and team keep working to developing it.

yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:31:46 AM

The cheapest Altcoin is a very good choice for making big profits. But for the purchase of Altcoin, we must be careful and check. Buying coins with low volume, I think it's better to see the top 100 coins in CMC.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:39:47 AM

Coin is good for investment, I still hold bitcoin and ethereum, while for the cheapest altcoins, altcoins are still being sold at cheap prices because there is no price increase and you can buy them now to start investing in altcoin
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:42:40 AM

Coin is good for investment, I still hold bitcoin and ethereum, while for the cheapest altcoins, altcoins are still being sold at cheap prices because there is no price increase and you can buy them now to start investing in altcoin
both are indeed the best categories and indeed become everyone's favorite. for coins with a low volume is indeed very risky for now if we invest so many coins and tokens that there is no volume because the project failed
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 12:32:22 AM

from the beginning I have suggested to invest in etherum. since the end of last year when Tehran fell to $ 80, and now it's back up to $ 145. this is a significant increase, and etherum is getting stronger.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:44:17 AM

When buying coins, one should not consider their price, but their prospect of growth. No matter how many pieces of coins you can buy, let it be at least one piece. The main thing is how many times a coin can grow from the price at which you bought it. It is because of this indicator you can earn.

That's important to keep in mind. No matter which altcoin you invest into, it's important to get the most out of it by selling at a higher price than the one you've originally bought from. Consider Dogecoin, which is one of the cheapest altcoins in the market, yet it's highly volatile giving you the opportunity to buy low and sell high. Of course, this doesn't always work (as one needs to be skillful at trading crypto). But when it does, it'll leave you with some decent profit.

Despite this, if the OP is deeply into the cheapest altcoin, then my suggestion is that he/she would sort the coins from low-to-high in terms of price within Coinmarketcap. It can easily be done by clicking the "Price" tab two times. So far, Bytecoin (BCN) seems to be the cheapest altcoin in the world (although highly undervalued).

Nonetheless, it's up to you to decide which cheap coin is the best for long term investment. If you're lucky, you could easily become a millionaire with prices above the $1 range. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:06:27 AM

The cheapest Altcoin is a very good choice for making big profits. But for the purchase of Altcoin, we must be careful and check. Buying coins with low volume, I think it's better to see the top 100 coins in CMC.

Many cheap coins and in the top 100 coins can be found cheap coins and just choose. It should be noted also the development and future of the coin, to avoid losses. The OP can choose and decide to adopt the cheap coins available and this will be a challenge to make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: