Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cryptocurrency exchange Daxico opens the Alpha version for testing on main  (Read 1059 times)
Daxico (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 01:31:04 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2019, 04:53:39 PM by Daxico

We are pleased to announce the official launch of the Alpha version of Daxico cryptocurrency exchange. It is open for anyone to test.

The Alpha is live on the mainnet, so you can actually exchange some real coins, and trading is free! BUT, do not deposit large amounts into the exchange at this time. There are still bugs, and problems are expected. Please report all issues on our forum, under the Bug Reports channel.

What Can Be Tested

So far, we released the following components for testing:

- Wallet
- Peer-to-peer payment
- Basic exchange interface

We had to pull the advanced trading UI from this release at the last moment, as there were still too many issues with it. So, at the moment only the basic trading (no limit orders) is supported. And, there are no charts and graphs. The advanced trading will be available for the testing in the next couple of weeks.

Also, at the moment we only have about 40 assets. We are planning to add more in the nearest future. Note, USDT currently cannot be deposited or withdrawn. You have to exchange it into something else first.

In addition to bug reports, we are open to any feature suggestions you may have.

At this time, Daxico is not available to United States residents.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daxico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 09:29:02 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 09:48:09 PM by Daxico

Happy New Year!

DAXI token is now live and available for sale. NO, we are not doing an ICO in a traditional sense of the word. Our product development is almost completed and we are LIVE on the mainnet. Rather, we want to use the token to compensate the participants in our bounty campaign.

The details about the bounty campaign are upcoming.

BUT, you can still support our project and participate in its potential success by buying the DAXI token at discount during our presale. The presale will last for one year, starting now and ending on December, 31st, 2019. The token price starts at USD 0.10 and will increase each month with the target price of USD 1.00 on January 1st, 2020.

DAXI presale pricing in USD:

Jan   0.10
Feb   0.12
Mar   0.15
Apr   0.18
May   0.22
Jun   0.26
Jul   0.32
Aug   0.38
Sep   0.46
Oct   0.56
Nov   0.68
Dec   0.83
Jan'20   1.00

After January 1st, 2020, the DAXI price will be set by the market.

Where to buy:

DAXI can be purchased now at Daxico.com

Daxico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 11:25:34 PM

Bounty campaign is now live!

We are running two bounty campaigns:

• Social media bounty
  • Bug/beta testing bounty

The token allocation is 1,000,000 tokens for the Social Media and 200,000 tokens for Bugs.

Both campaigns end on March 11, 2019.

Join our Telegram channels for more details:

Official group: https://t.me/daxicoex
Bounty info: https://t.me/DAXICOBounty

invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:25:58 PM

I see no whitepaper or team information on your website apart from this https://daxico.com/forum/topic/7-about-our-team. Why there's not even roadmap or information about how did you manage to launch the mainnet already? People who will be using your exchange deserve to know where this platform is from and how will it run. Even though Bitcoin's purpose was to make the users anonymous but we are living in a time when people simply don't trust any platform without transparency. Apart from those concern, I have a few questions. Will Daxico have margin trading? Will it give dividend among the token holders?

Juse14

Activity: 910
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:37:45 PM

Some question about the DAXI Token, at your sale for the DAXI you using IEO for the sale. Every month you change the price for the DAXI ended on 2020, Thats was really long. So we as a trader cant make some trading activity during that ? must waiting 2020 ?

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Daxico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 07:29:20 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2019, 09:19:42 PM by Daxico

I see no whitepaper or team information on your website apart from this https://daxico.com/forum/topic/7-about-our-team. Why there's not even roadmap or information about how did you manage to launch the mainnet already? People who will be using your exchange deserve to know where this platform is from and how will it run. Even though Bitcoin's purpose was to make the users anonymous but we are living in a time when people simply don't trust any platform without transparency.

Hi invincible49,

Thank you for your comment. We did not publish a formal whitepaper, as we are not raising funds via an ICO. Instead, we invested our own time and money in developing this product, which is already launched and is not dependent on a token sale or other external funding.

As far as anonymity, we do not have anyone famous behind this project, although our team is very experienced. So, it would not benefit us to publicly announce who the team is at this time. That said, we definitely support transparency in exchanging and crypto in general. But, we also think there should be more efficient ways for gaining trust other than putting a big name behind the project. We think people should try using our service and judge for themselves whether they like it or not.

Daxico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 07:33:11 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 12:46:11 AM by Daxico

Apart from those concern, I have a few questions. Will Daxico have margin trading? Will it give dividend among the token holders?

Yes, we will have margin trading. At this time, we only launched a minimum viable product, which is still going through testing. Margin trading will be added soon.

DAXI token will have dividend! We will announce the details soon.

Daxico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 07:37:02 PM

Some question about the DAXI Token, at your sale for the DAXI you using IEO for the sale. Every month you change the price for the DAXI ended on 2020, Thats was really long. So we as a trader cant make some trading activity during that ? must waiting 2020 ?

Hi Juse14,

Actually, you can trade DAXI token now. You do not have to wait until 2020.

Daxico is currently a market maker for DAXI, and we sell it at the price that changes according to the schedule that we posted. This allows people who are interested in getting it at discount to purchase DAXI at that price. But, you can create your own buy or sell order at any other price. There is no fixed price for DAXI or any other limit.

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:50:47 PM

Registration is quite unique, if I lose the mnemonic phrase, is there another way to restore my account? because when I registered, I did not link my email.
 And whether you will hold an event to promote your tokens, like airdrop maybe? I think it's an easy way to promote your tokens. And I hope you can introduce your team to us, although as you say it is not profitable for you, but for us, it's very important to make us your business partner.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:57:07 PM

Happy New Year!

DAXI token is now live and available for sale. NO, we are not doing an ICO in a traditional sense of the word. Our product development is almost completed and we are LIVE on the mainnet. Rather, we want to use the token to compensate the participants in our bounty campaign.

The details about the bounty campaign are upcoming.

BUT, you can still support our project and participate in its potential success by buying the DAXI token at discount during our presale. The presale will last for one year, starting now and ending on December, 31st, 2019. The token price starts at USD 0.10 and will increase each month with the target price of USD 1.00 on January 1st, 2020.

DAXI presale pricing in USD:

Jan   0.10
Feb   0.12
Mar   0.15
Apr   0.18
May   0.22
Jun   0.26
Jul   0.32
Aug   0.38
Sep   0.46
Oct   0.56
Nov   0.68
Dec   0.83
Jan'20   1.00

After January 1st, 2020, the DAXI price will be set by the market.

Where to buy:

DAXI can be purchased now at Daxico.com

You are selling your token up to next year 2020?  You are not doing ICO but looks very strange.

Registration is quite unique, if I lose the mnemonic phrase, is there another way to restore my account? because when I registered, I did not link my email.
 And whether you will hold an event to promote your tokens, like airdrop maybe? I think it's an easy way to promote your tokens. And I hope you can introduce your team to us, although as you say it is not profitable for you, but for us, it's very important to make us your business partner.

Its like you can remain anon in this exchange. You have to keep you mnemonic phrase in order to recover your account in case you lose your password. Its a basic thing to do. If you have been using the WAVES DEX, its almost like it. You can always use it without submitting KYC.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 08:28:58 PM

yes indeed it is very important for us especially those who want to support this project after I read this, I hope there are no more worries and we just wait for next update https://daxico.com/forum/topic/7-about-our-team

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 04:22:28 AM

after I saw the DAXICO website link I did not see who is the team working behind this project and there was no white paper or road map link. where can I find the link? I'm very sure that this project is very good and has good potential in the future. what are the new developments on DAXICO that you can provide at this time?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Daxico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 10:09:58 PM

after I saw the DAXICO website link I did not see who is the team working behind this project and there was no white paper or road map link. where can I find the link? I'm very sure that this project is very good and has good potential in the future. what are the new developments on DAXICO that you can provide at this time?

Hi Mandor,

We have a few things in the works at the moment:

1. We are adding more assets and trading pairs.
2. We will be adding margin trading soon.
3. We will add an affiliate program soon.
4. We are considering adding derivatives trading (a bit in the future).

Our ultimate goal is to make Daxico one of the top crypto exchanges.

Daxico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 10:15:16 PM

DAXI token will pay dividend!

We are pleased to announce that DAXI token will pay dividend to qualified token holders. To receive dividend payments, DAXI token holders will need to:

1. Deposit DAXI token to their account at Daxico
2. Not physically reside or be a citizen of a restricted country (see below)

Dividend Payouts

Dividend payments will be disbursed on the 1st day of each month at 12:00 GMT in Ether to token holders’ Daxico Ether accounts. Payment amount will be calculated with the formula:

D = f x I x K

where:

D – dividend payment to the token holder’s account
f – fraction of the token holder’s DAXI token ownership
I – total Daxico income during the last month
K – profit margin coefficient

Fraction of the token holder’s DAXI token ownership, f, is computed as the average balance of the token holder’s DAXI account during the last month divided by the total number of the existing DAXI tokens (100,000,000).

The profit margin coefficient, K, will be initially set at 30%. It will be periodically adjusted by token holder voting to reflect the current Daxico profit margin.

How to participate

Users can obtain DAXI token by participating in Daxico bounty campaign or by purchasing DAXI tokens directly at Daxico exchange.

If you are getting DAXI token elsewhere, make sure to verify DAXI token contract address: 0x5357b9265375ee83a56fe8a74c25e2d486f784b7.

Restrictions

All Daxico services, DAXI token, and dividend payouts are not available to resident or citizens of the restricted countries:

• United States of America
  • Iran
  • Cuba
  • Syria
  • North Korea

Daxico may ask token holders to provide documents to verify that they are not a resident or citizen of a restricted country.

More information

For more information, visit:

Daxico forum: https://daxico.com/forum
Official Telegram group: https://t.me/daxicoex
Bounty Telegram group: https://t.me/DAXICOBounty
Bitcointalk bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097539.0

iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 12:36:29 PM

Hi Mandor,

We have a few things in the works at the moment:

1. We are adding more assets and trading pairs.
2. We will be adding margin trading soon.
3. We will add an affiliate program soon.
4. We are considering adding derivatives trading (a bit in the future).

Our ultimate goal is to make Daxico one of the top crypto exchanges.

A very good picture of the project if it becomes this project as one of the top projects this year. The time to see that will happen this year with all the hopes described.

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:33:08 PM

Daxico may ask token holders to provide documents to verify that they are not a resident or citizen of a restricted country.

More information

For more information, visit:

Daxico forum: https://daxico.com/forum
Official Telegram group: https://t.me/daxicoex
Bounty Telegram group: https://t.me/DAXICOBounty
Bitcointalk bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097539.0

You are not asking KYC procedure but you are asking documents to prove residence how is this different? How do you ask proof of residence without asking government IDs? This isn't as anonymous exchange like the articles that claim on steemit.  Signing up to the DAXICO won't asks emails or anything but they will ask proof of residence. Smiley
Daxico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 03:37:29 PM

Signing up to the DAXICO won't asks emails or anything but they will ask proof of residence. Smiley

Hi fudster,

This is incorrect. You can try singing up now to see what the signup process it. I hope it will answer your questions.

restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:23:12 AM

DAXICO THE MOST RELIABLE AND TRUSTED EXCHANGE FOR TRADING OF CRYPTO ASSET and for more information you can read here https://ulogs.org/@sonnyeyakwaire/daxico-the-most-reliable-and-trusted-exchange-for-trading-of-crypto-asset

Daxico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 03:20:47 PM

Thank you, Restuibu!

r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 11:03:24 AM

This concept of exchange is good in a way, without much bureaucracy to access and use. Regarding the type of sale, it is a bit risky, most of the projects had their tokens devalued in this way.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: