Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:11:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: The release of Satoshi's personal data  (Read 29059 times)
doublespend timestamp (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:08:13 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 09:28:39 PM by doublespend timestamp

Bitcoin will be fine.  It survived Ross Ulbricht's Silk Road, Mt. Gox, China's tepid but scaled controls and Obama's criminal coup attempt.

_Miracle, thx-- about the first civil question.

I see you are still willing to use the word ambiguity Satoshi Bowery has written of to defame Satoshi's intellect.

Roger Ver has done hard prison time, nit jail time, yet you don't moralisingly run him down as you do WN.

I'd like James to have the societal and international adulation he deserves.  If they-- institutions and intl prizes-- refuse, that will wake up even more people to the evil controllers.  

I am concerned the history will be lost.  I have a chance to tell the small, but foundational account.  Let's face it-- Satoshi let my address hang out there all those years.  It's possible but not likely I am -- was-- the only person on the planet whoknows he is Satoshi.   Maybe he intended I would be the one with the "pvt. Key", as it were, to tell the world?

Jamie Redman of bitcoin.com, with 2000+ crypto coin stories, is writing the first account.  I provided him documentations.

I'd like to see the second wave of operating cryptos achieve more market share.  This story will light interest worldwide and help the autonomous Euro movement as well.

I live in fairly close to poverty, by U.th4y falsely do S. sandards.  I lived in a dugout in Montana during most of the winter of 2009-2010 before a kind woman and her husband invited me to reside and work on the 22,000 acre Cross Ranch in Wyoming before the FBI came as they often falsely do to their anti-globalist politiical opponents. (Strzok should be in prison).

When the 2nd wave of crypto takes off, James stories ti me will have come true.  The ten year gone  malfunctioning software's "Generate Coins" button may not be a spigot, but it will work.  As James has helped millions of Africans, he will have me too.
==============================
Fellow-Canadian Paul Fromm interview:

Of course, thanks to modern technology, Cobb can keep up his work from anywhere with an internet connection." (Vancouver Province, January 6, 2011)

I caught up with Mr. Cobb this week during a speaking engagement in Kalispel, Montana hosted by former National Alliance activist April Gaede, now a blogger on WhiteNewsNow.

Mr. Cobb is frequently portrayed by the establishment press and by the anti-racist apostles of tolerance as a shrBitcoin will be fine.  It survived Ross Ulbricht's Silk Road, Mt. Gox, China's tepid but scaled controls and Obama's criminal coup attempt.

I see you are still willing to use the word ambiguity Satoshi Bowery has written of to defame Satoshi's intellect.

Roger Ver has done hard prison time, nit jail time, yet you don't moralisingly run him down as you do WN.

I'd like James to have the societal and international adulation he deserves.  If they-- institutions and intl prizes-- refuse, that will wake up even more people to the evil controllers.  

I am concerned the history will be lost.  I have a chance to tell the small, but foundational account.  Let's face it-- Satoshi let my address hang out there all those years.  It's possible but not likely I am -- was-- the only person on the planet whoknows he is Satoshi.   Maybe he intended I would be the one with the "pvt. Key", as it were, to tell the world?

Jamie Redman of bitcoin.com, with 2000+ crypto coin stories, is writing the first account.  I provided him documentations.

I'd like to see the second wave of operating cryptos achieve more market share.  This story will light interest worldwide and help the autonomous Euro movement as well.

I live in fairly close to poverty, by U.th4y falsely do S. sandards.  I lived in a dugout in Montana during most of the winter of 2009-2010 before a kind woman and her husband invited me to reside and work on the 22,000 acre Cross Ranch in Wyoming before the FBI came as they often falsely do to their anti-globalist politiical opponents. (Strzok should be in prison).

When the 2nd wave of crypto takes off, James stories ti me will have come true.  The ten year gone  malfunctioning software's "Generate Coins" button may not be a spigot, but it will work.  As James has helped millions of Africans, he will have me too.
==============================
Fellow-Canadian Paul Fromm interview:

Of course, thanks to modern technology, Cobb can keep up his work from anywhere with an internet connection." (Vancouver Province, January 6, 2011)

I caught up with Mr. Cobb this week during a speaking engagement in Kalispel, Montana hosted by former National Alliance activist April Gaede, now a blogger on WhiteNewsNow.

Mr. Cobb is frequently portrayed by the establishment press and by the anti-racist apostles of tolerance as a shrill madman. I found, instead, a quiet-spoken, thoughtful, gentle man with piercing blue eyes. Despite his penury and despite living in the woods in a hole, made homeless when Montana Anti-Racist Network operatives phoned a shelter where he was staying and he was summarily ejected, Cobb is scrupulously clean and neat. He is a survivalist and polite to a fault.

Mr.Cobb believes videos are the way to reach a mass audience. For the past three years, he and several associates, have run podblanc,com. It features hundreds of videos, many main stream, and some created by Mr. Cobb. He drives the politically correct wild because some of his videos are sarcastic, satirical and in-your-face. "ill madman. I found, instead, a quiet-spoken, thoughtful, gentle man with piercing blue eyes. Despite his penury and despite living in the woods in a hole, made homeless when Montana Anti-Racist Network operatives phoned a shelter where he was staying and he was summarily ejected, Cobb is scrupulously clean and neat. He is a survivalist and polite to a fault.

Mr.Cobb believes videos are the way to reach a mass audience. For the past three years, he and several associates, have run podblanc,com. It features hundreds of videos, many main stream, and some created by Mr. Cobb. He drives the politically correct wild because some of his videos are sarcastic, satirical and in-your-face. "
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t774752/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

Bitcoin will be fine.  It survived Ross Ulbricht's Silk Road, Mt. Gox, China's tepid but scaled controls and Obama's criminal coup attempt.

I am concerned the history will be lost.  I have a chance to tell the small, but foundational account.  Let's face it-- Satoshi let my address hang out there all those years.  Maybe he intended I would be the one with the "pvt. Key", as it were, to tell the world?

For real tho?  1.1 million BTC for you?   Roll Eyes

Can you send me just 12,777 BTC? 

Also, what other coins did Satoshi secretly launch?   Grin

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:44:12 PM

double timstamp and james are either the same person..
or
james and double time stamp are so close buddies they are working together to both fake fame each other up

james is trying to fame up time stamp and timestamp is trying to fame up james. it just feels odd..
usually you would see if someone was outting another person there would be some rivalry not this co-faming thing

this is like the fake lawsuit between craig wright and craig wrights friends brother who are both causing drama to try falsely to persuade people that one of them have ownership control of coins and coded bitcoin but both neither actually bother to sign anything.

they both also tried to persuade the world one of them is or knows who satoshi is by talking about social lives before 2009 and how much education and work experience and standing in the community they had before 2009 as the 'proof' that its a possibility.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
_Miracle

Activity: 905
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:39:28 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 07:59:50 AM by _Miracle

doublespend timestamp,

well I'm glad I didn't use "why the hell" then but that was going to be my first choice.

I don't care who you think Satoshi is. It doesn't matter that you want xyz for Satoshi.
Satoshi doesn't want those things and if that ever changes, I would be interested in talks for hours with Satoshi but until that time comes people need to respect Satoshi's privacy....Period.

I thought I saw you refer to S as "friend" a couple times?
A friend would NOT do something like this.

to reiterate:                                                    A friend would NOT do something like this

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:43:30 PM

I am concerned the history will be lost.  I have a chance to tell the small, but foundational account.  Let's face it-- Satoshi let my address hang out there all those years.  Maybe he intended I would be the one with the "pvt. Key", as it were, to tell the world?

For real tho?  1.1 million BTC for you?   Roll Eyes

Can you send me just 12,777 BTC?  

Also, what other coins did Satoshi secretly launch?   Grin

You misinterpreted, in that the send after Hal Finney's (though from Satoshi's exact same wallet) came 2 hrs. and 32 min. after Hal's. The difference is, Hal was talking to Satoshi.  No evidence I have ever seen claimed Hal knew Satoshi's true identity...whereas in my case, I was on voice Skype to my friend James using Satoshi's system, Satoshi being the genius cad, as it were, who had unfortunately beaten James to the scientific blockchain bitcoin punch.

You see?  All these ten years, James knew and let it hang out there, his Satoshi wallet address to me of Jan. 12, 2009.  When I asked James-- to the best of my memory in 2011, 2012, and 2013-- to BUY (at market value) a few of his bitcoins, as I had missed out on the Day 1 mining (after he had mined, that is)  his response was " I don't have very many".  Right.  That's why he uses Segwit, and Armory cold storage and had software monitoring Mt. Gox 5 months before the mostmajor hack they ever suffered.

I can only conclude James bet I'd never read the blockchain, or if I did, I wouldn't recall my quite definitive and memorable address.  His final reasoning may have been-- being his fellow thought criminal with so much water under the bridge, I still wouldn't say anything, but mightcall him...so he could deny.

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:45:52 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 10:19:18 PM by doublespend timestamp

doublespend timestamp,

well I'm glad I didn't use "why the hell" then but that was going to be my first choice.

I don't care who you think Satoshi is. It doesn't matter that you want xyx for Satoshi.
Satoshi doesn't want those things and if that ever changes, I would be interested in talks for hours with Satoshi but until that time comes people need to respect Satoshi's privacy....Period.

to reiterate:                                                    A friend would NOT do something like this

Aren't you the signifyin' poser?  Are you krishton too, Pilgrim?

From Estonia 2008, the earliest time of my contact with super-genius Satoshi Bowery:
https://vnnforum.com/video.php?do=viewdetails&videoid=2399

SPLC chosenites have June 2 date wrong.  For example, I watched Obama's Cairo speech with about 20 black and Arab Muslims in Finnish asylum in concrete highrise before being moved days later to a central Helsinki luxury hotel where I had a black African roomate for a day or two before being taken by a surfer-looking longhair cop and his male and female partners to Helsinki City Jail where the commander proffered hid hand, explaining I was there for Podblanc. I stayed about 3 weeks. I was in court with a female and two male judges where I explained all my scientific explosive vids were in fact hosted on You Tube by two mega-billionire Jewish men. My lawyer advised me, "shhhhh, shhhhh!"

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2009/08/13/seeking-nordic-refuge-us-neo-nazi-finds-reception-chilly-finland-estonian June 2, Cobb, 57, traveled to Helsinki, where he hoped to receive asylum from the Finnish government because of persecution based on religion (the racist World Church of the Creator), race (“indigenous White”), membership in white nationalist groups, and political opinion (“right wing secessionist-separatist and preservationist of our wonderful, extreme-technological-giving 8% White Precious Minority on the Teeming Dark Planet”).
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:56:05 PM

They're not the same person. So far no media sources have abused this thread to write a sensationalized story on the matter, so its safe to say this was just a weird but friendly dialogue between two every day white nationalists.

If you look at the timestamps between posts, it seems pretty obvious to me. There were elaborate -- seemingly pre-written -- responses that were posted far too quickly to suggest a genuine dialogue.

You really believe someone who knows this obscure/unknown person (jabowery) saw this thread and contacted him on Twitter? The odds of that happening are incredibly low.

I have to admit it was pretty entertaining.

If anything it was a plug for a documentary, which I also have to admit intrigues me.

To each his own, I guess. I found it tiresome. Now I'm curious to see him plug his documentary. Cheesy

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:58:56 PM

I can only conclude James bet I'd never read the blockchain, or if I did, I wouldn't recall my quite definitive and memorable address.  His final reasoning may have been-- being his fellow thought criminal with so much water under the bridge, I still wouldn't say anything, but mightcall him...so he could deny.

you trying to pretend you own funds of a address because it has significant meaning. is not proof.
you subtly implying that the address was created as a vanity, to have meaning to you and thus it must be yours because you have special personal social reasons that link you to that address..

but guess what.
that address is actually RANDOM. firstly satoshi didnt not send it to an address of significant meaning to you.

what occurs in bitcoin is the address is randomly created by a reciever and the receiver then tells the sender the address to send funds to.
not the other way round
as shown below.. you believed satoshi created the address specifically for you.
my distinctive wallet address "1DUD...VW" (the people's, "volks" car of Hitler!)  James, did you do that as more fun gamery?  VW, really?  What are the odds?

and before you begin pretending that suddenly you actually made that address to be specific to you..
vanity is not easy to make an address that has VW in it at that location of the address..
vanity was not even a thing back then

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:25:15 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 10:36:06 PM by doublespend timestamp

franky1 said:

and before you begin pretending that suddenly you actually made that address to be specific to you..
vanity is not easy to make an address that has VW in it at that location of the address..

You indeed have an incisive mind.  James designed and launched the entire Bitcoin Core, but of course, as mathematical odds would have it, his first revealed address had "HOME ftp" (caps different) in Satoshi's address.  Clearly, you don't figure Satoshi is as bright as you, as he couldn't conjure up a partial vanity to amuse himself with his numbers-spinning binary "this not that, that not this" marvel ware.

squatter, JAB was tweeted to by a journalist.  Plus, I know from experience with him, he watches incoming IPs as if it's interesting reading.

JAB is hardly obscure.  Even a cursory glance at his scientific writings on stackexchange, his Linked In, and his 100,000 or so words on Majority Rights convince everyone with a Stanford Binet over 110 he is far less obscure, for hoof and mouth example, than your esteemed self.

https://vnnforum.com/video.php?do=viewdetails&videoid=5914
_Miracle

Activity: 905
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 10:36:59 PM

doublespend timestamp,

I don't care who you think Satoshi is. It doesn't matter that you want xyx for Satoshi.

Aren't you the signifyin' poser?  Are you krishton too, Pilgrim?

From Estonia 2008, the earliest time of my contact with super-genius Satoshi Bowery:
https://vnnforum.com/video.php?do=viewdetails&videoid=2399

SPLC chosenites have June 2 date wrong.  For example, I watched Obama's Cairo speech with about 20 black and Arab Muslims in Finnish asylum in concrete highrise before being moved days later to a central Helsinki luxury hotel where I had a black African roomate for a day or two before being taken by a surfer-looking longhair cop and his male and female partners to Helsinki City Jail where the commander proffered hid hand, explaining I was there for Podblanc. I stayed about 3 weeks. I was in court with a female and two male judges where I explained all my scientific explosive vids were in fact hosted on You Tube by two mega-billionire Jewish men. My lawyer advised me, "shhhhh, shhhhh!"

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2009/08/13/seeking-nordic-refuge-us-neo-nazi-finds-reception-chilly-finland-estonian June 2, Cobb, 57, traveled to Helsinki, where he hoped to receive asylum from the Finnish government because of persecution based on religion (the racist World Church of the Creator), race (“indigenous White”), membership in white nationalist groups, and political opinion (“right wing secessionist-separatist and preservationist of our wonderful, extreme-technological-giving 8% White Precious Minority on the Teeming Dark Planet”).

Oh no no no NO Do not bring me into your wild little whirlwind of schizophrenia.
I am always who I say I am: and that is a little nobody whos opinion no one cares about and I am 100% fine with that.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:40:00 PM

See James' top tweet of 5 hours ago.  Satoshi Nakamoto's family has had a son born?
https://mobile.twitter.com/jabowery?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Congratulations!
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:10:01 AM

franky1 said:

You indeed have an incisive mind.  James designed and launched the entire Bitcoin Core, but of course, as mathematical odds would have it, his first revealed address had "HOME ftp" (caps different) in Satoshi's address.  Clearly, you don't figure Satoshi is as bright as you, as he couldn't conjure up a partial vanity to amuse himself with his numbers-spinning binary "this not that, that not this" marvel ware.

again he did not create the address that you pretend contains funds you pretend to own
secondly the person that created vanity was not satoshi
thirdly the computational power needed to get an address with certain descriptors as laid out in the address you define as yours.. well ill make it simple for you

1F.......................... = seconds
1Franky................... = hours
1.................franky... = years
1..fra............ky........ = months

fourthy.. it would have had to have been you that made the address if you indeed were the recipient of the funds
for you to have not been using bitcoin for months to have generated such a personal address(which you claim it is). to have said to satoshi heres an address to send 10 btc to. shows both lack of basic knowledge. lack of bitcoin history. lack of timescale proof. and also. just obsurd notions that faming up someones life before bitcoin is proof of involvement in bitcoin. is just overwhelmingly short sighted agenda to garner fame.

CoinClarity

Activity: 281
Merit: 77

You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:10:35 AM

You really believe someone who knows this obscure/unknown person (jabowery) saw this thread and contacted him on Twitter? The odds of that happening are incredibly low.

I was following the thread, then simply clicked on the Twitter link provided, and contacted JAB out of the blue. He responded a few hours later, then wrote his first post in this thread a few hours after that.

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:20:09 AM

franky1, regardless if James did or did not create my address or his, (the latter with something lik hOmE ftp) mine was relatively easy to memorize, long term, the three simple elements: "1DUD", "sfc" (which I remembered as "san francisco city" and "VW".  I just went to the download link James told me for my version of Bitcoin Core. It might have been his personal home computer for all I know.  No matter.  Those three sequences are easily remembered, as wss the pos-Estonian New Year time frame...especially after months of talking voice to James about Tanomoshi and the entire conceptuals of e-money-- how it would work.

Duh, James or anybody else would have to have me send my address on Skype chat before he sent me the 10 bitcoins. This is complex or newsy?

Jamie Redman the bitcoin.com writer has one year old emails I sent to two different people citing the 10  bitcoins James sent to me in 2009.  I wonder, just for fun-- are there are other sends of exactly 10 bitcoins for 2009 which remain unspent as mine are?
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:49:32 AM

franky1, regardless if James did or did not create my address or his, (the latter with something lik hOmE ftp) mine was relatively easy to memorize, long term, the three simple elements: "1DUD", "sfc" (which I remembered as "san francisco city" and "VW".  I just went to the download link James told me for my version of Bitcoin Core. It might have been his personal home computer for all I know.  No matter.  Those three sequences are easily remembered, as wss the pos-Estonian New Year time frame...especially after months of talking voice to James about Tanomoshi and the entire conceptuals of e-money-- how it would work.

Duh, James or anybody else would have to have me send my address on Skype chat before he sent me the 10 bitcoins. This is complex or newsy?

Jamie Redman the bitcoin.com writer has one year old emails I sent to two different people citing the 10  bitcoins James sent to me in 2009.  I wonder, just for fun-- are there are other sends of exactly 10 bitcoins for 2009 which remain unspent as mine are?

Your theory is weak. You have provided no proof for any of your allegations and now you are trying to explain Bitcoin to a bunch of experts.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:16:26 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 07:56:28 PM by doublespend timestamp

Not a theory, Dim.  I know what happened, AGD Charlie Manson.  I was there.

Let's remind readers: you are the brilliant one who insisted over and over James Bowery and myself, doublespend timestamp, are one and the same person, as James and Satoshi.  That, in and of itself, AGD, is ample demonstration of your ability to extract fact from a given set of obvious data.  Writing styles hardly ever change-- very few people can easily mimic another style, especially in real time.

These facts about writing styles, and people's perceptions of same were not known to you.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

Let's remind readers: you are the brilliant one who insisted over and over James Bowery and myself, doublespend timestamp, are one and the same person, as James and Satoshi.  That, in and of itself, AGD, is ample demonstration of your ability to extract fact from a given set of obvious data.  Writing styles hardly ever change-- very few people can easily mimic another style, especially in real time.

These facts about writing styles, and people's perceptions of same were not known to you.

Oh really? I never said that. I am the one that even doubt you are Craig Cobb, remember? Video proof missing btw.
('ample demonstration of your ability to extract fact from a given set of obvious data')

Sir ,if you only could sign a message from that very Bitcoin address (which you can't), you can trust me, that I am able to verify that.
Some similarities in writing style especially among science people and even more when it comes to the same interests do mean close to zero.

You didn't answer my question:

doublespend, why you are trying so hard to convince people to believe JB is SN?

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:12:30 PM

Oh really? I never said that. I am the one that even doubt you are Craig Cobb, remember? Video proof missing btw.
('ample demonstration of your ability to extract fact from a given set of obvious data')

Sir ,if you only could sign a message from that very Bitcoin address (which you can't), you can trust me, that I am able to verify that.
Some similarities in writing style especially among science people and even more when it comes to the same interests do mean close to zero.

You didn't answer my question:

doublespend, why you are trying so hard to convince people to believe JB is SN?

His first post on the subject (and very first post) was in my thread ...

James Allen Bowery = James A. Donald = Satoshi Nakamoto = edifying conversations with himself to teach what he knew and had proven?

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

https://twitter.com/jabowery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=563xZAV6C-M&t=6682s

https://satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/code/
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:21:42 PM

To tell the truth I am not interested in his data much as for me btc is much more important and everything that happens with coin. I don't know whom to believe concerning his details
brincobt

Activity: 34
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:06:32 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 12:20:16 AM by brincobt

In scandinavia the OP would be called a troll.
Efficient research points out that the "Satoshi" may be, by some probalility a man from Australia, who has died some years ago.
So who?

Dave Kleiman?
Hal Finney?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: