Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:02:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO Genevieve | GXVC | The Future of Venture Capital  (Read 757 times)
O_Crypto_Union

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:42:11 PM

bought this coin from 80 cents to 60cents at ICO (gxc) which got swap for gxvc , they missed lots of deadlines. failed to pay me and then says I need do kyc to get rewards, now to keep me from getting fresh news and voicing out on telegram. how will this ever work?

see this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4302531.new#new

Hi there,
I'm Ben, the new community manager for the telegram group. Throughout the progression of the original GXC there have been many changes in the regulatory landscape which have added speedbumps to the projects original goals. Throughout this, the team have endeavoured to remain as transparent about the troubles faced along the way. Despite everything, the project is still going from strength to strength with an ever expanding team and are constantly looking for ways to improve in areas that have let us down so far.

With regards to your trouble in the telegram group, if you would like to send me a DM with your username I'm always happy to discuss any issues you may have there.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
O_Crypto_Union

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:12:48 PM

Also, just to quickly tell you all I've just started a new thread for the project to coincide with the rebrand!

If you could all be so kind as to use the new thread; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4329994.0 for any posts about Ø Crypto Union, (the new face of Genevieve!) that'd be much appreciated

And on behalf of the team thank you all for the positive comments over the past few weeks  
Smiley Smiley Smiley  
ICEtouch

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:00:24 AM

Reasons GXE swap to OUR will be x100

1. GXE is worth 0.10 USD can buy for 0.001 Cent on Mercatox – x100 on the way. Not kidding.
2. Paynetics deal made in September, in 5 weeks you can get a line of credit and a creditcard, then use Opay payment services
to spend in real world.
3. GXE will be swapped to OUR on 12th of January as an Asset Chain like DEX.
4. OUR candidates are automatically shareholders, of credit union and receive Dividends payout!
5. OUR is better and more improved than NEXO.
6. OUR is a stablecoin backed by asset back loans.
7. OUR is an alternative payment system in a global financial crisis.
8. OUR allows you to borrow money in fiat, without selling crypto
9. OUR is designed to resist any kind of currency crisis.
10. OUR allows you to help hedge diversity to protect wealth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: