Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better option for trading Bitcoin or stocks ?  (Read 21218 times)
JohnSmithK

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:14:40 AM

As I am a stock market investor, I would suggest you invest in stocks rather than bitcoins. The main reason is that firstly, bitcoin is a virtual currency with no physical existence and secondly, one cannot predict the market movement when it comes to cryptocurrency. Recently, in the month of June, we came across news Bitcoin Crashes By ~24% Post Outage In The Cryptocurrency Market (You can read complete news here: https://kalkinemedia.com/2019/06/28/bitcoin-crashes-by-24-post-outage-in-the-cryptocurrency-market/)  which was a huge loss in the cryptocurrency market.  Thirdly, it is not at all supported by any of the governments globally. Once any government initiates the step for bitcoin legalization then we can think of investing in it with safe and secure results.
Whereas in stock markets you can at least study the market flow and invest accordingly depending upon the news. So it is much safer to invest in the stock market.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herry Toms

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:22:13 PM

Trading is good for stocks but for investment, I think crypto (BITCOIN) is a good choice. 
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:27:14 PM

Hi guys , can you tell me which is better option for trading Bitcoin or stocks and how

I thing bitcoin. Because in my opinion it's too easy to learn than stocks. Yes it's true that bitcoin trade is really sensitive but at the end if you learn very well how it works you'll agree with me why i choose bitcoin. And one more thing that you can give your less effort than stocks. You don't have to always hang with phone all the time though.. Cheesy Cheesy

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:50:32 PM

And one more thing that you can give your less effort than stocks.
Both are complicated, both needs attention in details and both needs thorough study before buying a stock or a coin/token. Let us not belittle the stock market, there's a lot of people out there who gained their riches through stock market.

You don't have to always hang with phone all the time though.. Cheesy Cheesy
You don't need to hang on with your phone all the time, unless you are a day trader but still you can put a stop loss order so in case you are not around and the price went down, system will place the order for you.
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:43:43 AM

Hi guys , can you tell me which is better option for trading Bitcoin or stocks and how

I thing bitcoin. Because in my opinion it's too easy to learn than stocks. Yes it's true that bitcoin trade is really sensitive but at the end if you learn very well how it works you'll agree with me why i choose bitcoin. And one more thing that you can give your less effort than stocks. You don't have to always hang with phone all the time though.. Cheesy Cheesy

The greatest plus of cryptocurrencies is that they are open to each one. Starting investing in stocks means becoming a broker who needs minimal investment and only trades when the stock market is open.
Crypto investing does not require this fixed investment to start with, it is available 24/7, and, depending on the rate, it can start anytime. The fees for crypto transactions are very low.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:55:00 AM

We can not conclude on which one is more better, it all boils down to experince and area of which one chooses to develop himself.  Somw are good traders in bitcoin while some thrive well trading stock. I personally prefer trading bitcoin because it is easy to learn although on a general note stock is less volatile as compared to bitcoin trade
the price of bitcoin is currently so high for me. so I might prefer to stock up some altcoin to be detained for a certain period of time. in general, bitcoin trading will indeed be very good for now, it's just that it's too risky for me. so, I chose something that had a small risk.

We should always stay away from the coins when we find anything risk in the asset, in this case, we have to choose the coins which have a low risk. Right now, it is very good to grab low valued potential coin because once we see the growth of altcoin definitely we might see good results.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 01:15:09 PM

The price of Bitcoin so far was very difficult to determine when will the price goes increase and decrease in the market. But even Bitcoin was too sensitive in terms of its movement I will still choose bitcoin rather stocks, because I believed in it and I know it has a good future and really promising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: