Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many times you heard the bitcoin gonna die?  (Read 3266 times)
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:51:36 PM

If you are here for a long time, then why only Member? But I agree with you. Bitcoin dies already 100 times. Binance has already died several times, and other great projects as well. But this is like a yellow press! Just listen and laugh and go further.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arnelandvik

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

I've been in crypto market for more than two years as well. I was very happy when the rate kept on pointing up, I even managed to withdraw some funds in time. As for me, BTC can hardly die, but the price may go down further, and that's really sad Sad
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:20:04 PM

There are people who rush to extremes and if something goes wrong, they immediately have a pessimistic mood. And they start writing and shouting that bitcoin is dead and in general they have long known it. In fact, it's all the other way around, from lack of knowledge and uncertainty.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

I'm in this market for almost 2 years.
I think that I heard about the death of Bitcoin a thousand times already. It's becoming ridiculous.
Is there any site that tracks all the time that 'Bitcoin good die' was in the news? I want to print it and put it on my wall.

On every year I always heard of Bitcoin that it is going to die and no one has really proven anything that a crypto could die.
No would proof the death of crypto currency because thats not the purpose behind the FUDs statement which cryptocurrency haters made about bitcoin and we both know that the purpose was to make crypto currency holders and investors pump their coins. However, I will advice people not to take any negative news about bitcoin serious.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

I think that I heard about the death of Bitcoin a thousand times already. It's becoming ridiculous.
Is there any site that tracks all the time that 'Bitcoin good die' was in the news? I want to print it and put it on my wall.

Yes, it becomes so ridiculous and ridiculous that every time I come across another news that bitcoin is dying or preparing to die, I involuntarily start laughing. It seems to me that Satoshi Nakamoto, along with how he invented bitcoin, also invented a mechanism for launching the news that he will soon die.

schupp

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:32:35 PM

I also heard it a countless times, but I think it depends if you are a pessimistic or an optimistic person. I consider myself an optimist and I'm pretty sure bitcoin is not gonna die. There will always be some people who hold their share and so bitcoin won't die. The more interesting question is if in, I don't know, hundred years from now, bitcoin still exists, are there still people who are willing to pay a price to get bitcoin? I guess so, but we can not be absolutely sure.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:40:10 PM

I also heard it a countless times, but I think it depends if you are a pessimistic or an optimistic person. I consider myself an optimist and I'm pretty sure bitcoin is not gonna die. There will always be some people who hold their share and so bitcoin won't die. The more interesting question is if in, I don't know, hundred years from now, bitcoin still exists, are there still people who are willing to pay a price to get bitcoin? I guess so, but we can not be absolutely sure.

I've always wondered what really affects the price of bitcoin in real time. When I first came into this area, I was sure that the main factor affecting the pricing of crypto is PR in the world media as well as the riveted attention of the public. Now it seems to me that this is a false idea of pricing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ultimist

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:04:07 PM

I've heard about it many times. But this will not affect the development of bitcoin. People who it say will always be, we will not be able to do anything with it. Our task is simply to continue to follow our beliefs and not to listen to the opinions of non-authoritative people.

Somsak-90

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:29:24 PM

News about BTC's death come from different sources and they have different meanings. There are people who entered this world and invested some money that they cannot lose and with the panic, desperate statements come. Then, this is a great way for anyone to draw attention and make saleable publications. It's become a gossip section these days. Will it drop, will it survive, BTC on the edge etc. Sansationalistc way of making money.
hadveach

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

yes, BTC has experienced a short death, in some websites I have found a simple explanation about the death of BTC, maybe this site can help you find answers:
https://99bitcoins.com/obituary-stats/
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:08:18 AM

I think that btc is not going to die. To my mind, it will live for long! To my mind, it is better to keep it for the future. I think that btc is the best coin ever and it will win the market
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:17:29 AM

I heard so many times about Bitcoin gonna die from the news and this year's Bitcoin got hit very badly. There is a lot of conspiracy behind the falling of Bitcoin but Bitcoin won't die as long the Bitcoin community still holding, trading, use it. Bitcoin will survive and regain it existence.
sunsilk

Activity: 2870
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:11:06 AM

This website says https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/ that bitcoin has been dead by 329 times. I've head it many times as well but I don't think that's around thousand times.

Those haters that have been making a joke about bitcoin's 'moon' right now has been on social media. These pessimists are on the timing to flame us, enthusiasts.

rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:21:21 AM

I don't care about that anymore, people always said that bitcoin will die when bitcoin price fall. I think they are only layman who experience their first time panic selling event. Bitcoin can't always rise, the volatility will be very high in this early stage of adoption. People still use bitcoin to buy good, investment, and pay their employees. Honestly I think bitcoin is the most easy way of transactions, I don't have to do complicated things such as what I have to do to withdraw money on my paypal account.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:25:35 AM

I heard and read it so many times.
Everytime the price crash people and haters always say BITCOIN WILL DIE.
but when the market is rising and having a bullrun they are the one to buy to get the profit.
people will always be people and will not contented nor support hard on one thing.
Yeah it proves that it's just a FUD to make prices fall back. it has become a natural thing because it often happens. on the market there will always be a lot of speculation and fud so we have to get used to it, and don't let us be affected by it
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:26:00 AM

I heard so many times about Bitcoin gonna die from the news and this year's Bitcoin got hit very badly. There is a lot of conspiracy behind the falling of Bitcoin but Bitcoin won't die as long the Bitcoin community still holding, trading, use it. Bitcoin will survive and regain it existence.
with falling prices, I was afraid to maintain bitcoin. currently, the bitcoin value that I hold is down from the previous purchase price. I think it is human nature that is always afraid that capital will disappear.
Garenjohnnytre

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:29:01 AM

the first time i join this market. they said that bitcoin has no future.  but that year BTC reach $18000 . at tat time they said BTC gonna die soon. i heaed too many time.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:31:03 AM

Actually I can't count it on my fingers how many times even in the threads I saw many of them posted that bitcoin dies bitcoin will shutdown. But for me it wont gonna die like that. Bitcoin is very tough among other crypto. Eversince i join crypto bitcoin is one of my favorite and we all know that most of us does.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

I have been hearing people who know nothing about bitcoin sinf that song all the time.
I nearly didn't want to join the cryptocurrency market because of that.
People who are clearly ignorant of what bitcoin is , keeps talking stuff that are senseless at best which a kind of discourages potential investors.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

Of course, I heard this often, but I never believed in it, because we all understand that bitcoin, like the whole cryptocurrency, is with us for a long time and it is impossible to get rid of it, and why do it, if bitcoin, like the whole cryptocurrency, brings a lot of money and new technologies that we really need.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: