Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:53:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No bull run this year?! For real?  (Read 20580 times)
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

Most likely, expectations about a strong bull trend will not be justified in the near future and for this we will all have to wait for at least the end of the first quarter of 2019, then maybe by February or March the situation will change and the bulls will take the leading position.
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

Most of the people said in this board there will be no bull run in the late of 2018 and there is a high probability that bull run comes in mid-2019. What's your thought about it?

There is very little time left until the end of the year, and as you can see, there is not even a hint of the nearest growth of the crypto market. In addition, many people will soon begin to spend their money on gifts for the holidays, it is not the best way to affect the price of cryptocurrency.
DavidTep1987

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:15:17 PM

I agree with these predictions, it seems hardly unlikely that anything will change in the next 2 weeks. Most of prognoses state that we may expect a bull run in the spring and that the summer will bring us some stability in the price range. I hope that this will happen. The worst thing would be for that other prediction to come true, the one that mentions that the next year will be hard and unstable and the 2020 is the year for us to look forward to. It's the question how high and how sudden rise, we may expect.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:17:51 PM

Most of the people said in this board there will be no bull run in the late of 2018 and there is a high probability that bull run comes in mid-2019. What's your thought about it?
It really sounds impossible but as we can see, it would seem to be true that this year will not be as big as last year. The year is about to end but no recovery yet is present in the market. Many investors have done selling their tokens due to lack of hope which makes the situation more complicated. So if you are a true believer, be patient to wait for recovery to come.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

yeah,, the bull is to shy to come in this year,,, i hope next year will be the year of crypto  Wink
because there is no a big sign if the price will reverse my friend
we must increase our patience, if we believe in cryptocurrencies  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:24:30 PM

I agree with that opinion, the market for 1 year has decreased by around 82%. In crypto this has happened in 2014. Every increase in height will be followed by a high decline as well. Don't worry, the market will be a recovery soon.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:25:52 PM

Even in 2019, no one knows the exact month it will come up. We just need first a recovered market. Then i feel regulations will help to boost the price of coins, because investors will feel free and safer to invested whatever they have.
Bull run will definitely come, but we should wait and continue with other things that are profitable. Then buy the present dip and wait for a good time to sell.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

Yes, I also often hear the same information, but to be honest, 100% nobody even knows what will be on the market tomorrow. Of course, it’s stupid to expect rapid growth this year, but at least we should see at least a small increase. In general, to predict the movement in the market is not realistic, you can only guess and maybe you can please. Everyone knows only those who direct the market, so they know exactly when there will be growth or when there will be a bottom. But the fact that many companies are planning and already running, platforms and services using cryptocurrencies, can not be ignored. This is proof that everything is only gaining momentum and we will still see great prices for cryptocurrency.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:39:36 PM

It is better not to expect bull run anymore cause we don't have any clue for its arrival. Many people were depressed and getting mad because of that. Bull run is somewhat just a trap,  it only gives losses to us after.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:40:59 PM

Looks like no.. pity.
I still hope, maybe during last 2 weeks, +40% and would be good start for a year 2019.

Ok, i was not best year in crypto.. but we are just in beginning at crypto path.. let´s move forward
Crypto was very overprice 2017. Its normal that no bull market.
I think we have to build more for bull market. It will not come alone.
Good thing that many projects are not scam.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:52:52 PM

in my opinion it is true, for this year a bull run will not occur, because it is very difficult for bull run to appear this year, but I also do not really believe that in mid-2019 a bull run will appear, because in my opinion it takes a long time to make the market recovered and the right time for a bull run to appear in my opinion is in 2020.

Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:53:20 PM

I think I have given up on any bull run for the year. Waited long enough but it never came it is safe to conclude that it is not going to come
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:56:42 PM

in my opinion it is true, for this year a bull run will not occur, because it is very difficult for bull run to appear this year, but I also do not really believe that in mid-2019 a bull run will appear, because in my opinion it takes a long time to make the market recovered and the right time for a bull run to appear in my opinion is in 2020.

Well, we can't say exactly when will this happen. All are speculations. But you need to prepare yourself either way.
greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:58:32 PM

I think that's true, I hope the first quarter of 2019 brings good news for all of us cryptocurrency fans. Keep the spirit!
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

no bull run in this year, thats not a big problem,,
because we still have another years my friend,, we need only patience
but, the big problem is if the bull will not come anymore to cryptocurrency, right ?
my big hope is the bull will come in 2019  Wink

2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:26:36 PM

There used to be many people who had confidence that the market would experience bullrun at the end of the year but until now there were no signs that it would happen soon and the fact was that it was entering the end of the year, and because that made me doubt what they were saying, but who knows because surprises often occur

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:32:24 PM

Yes their is no bull run until the end of the year so don't expect to much that having bull run until December because this year is the year of dumping so we hoping that this coming year 2019 rising again the bitcoin value so be patient and wait and invest now earn later.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

There will be no bull run in next year for sure. After bakkt, and btc halving we will still have to stabilise a little and only then we could expect run.
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

We are already mid December 2018 so no bull run is the most possible. This is not worrying if you see in the past not every year had bull run and Bitcoin is coming down from a major bull run of 2017 so it needs time.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:41:42 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2018, 01:48:14 AM by bitcoin31

Yup, bull run will possible to happen or real happen in the next year. Because until now there is no unity here in cryptocurrency because more people panic selling their coins. New year is good sign of new price for the cryptocoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: