Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WTS]Bitcoin Carbon Fiber Keychains V2  (Read 676 times)
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1281

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:04:38 PM
Merited by Abiky (2), krogothmanhattan (1)

Order Now! PM or cryptoimperator at gmail.com

After the first successful batch, now a couple years ago... Carbon Fiber Bitcoin Keychains have returned!.

Another regular keyring? You may ask, well this is not the regular metal/plastic one manufactured cheaply in China you are used to see.

This is a real carbon fiber, 100% (Both composite and manufacturing) Made in Spain (Europe) in state of the art facilities.

Maybe you are not familiar with the material used, carbon fiber is one of the strongest and yet lightest materials in the world.

From wikipedia:
The properties of carbon fibers, such as high stiffness, high tensile strength, low weight, high chemical resistance, high temperature tolerance and low thermal expansion, make them very popular in aerospace, civil engineering, military, and motorsports, along with other competition sports. However, they are relatively expensive when compared to similar fibers, such as glass fibers or plastic fibers.

If you are curious about it, here you have some videos:

KOENIGSEGG car rims:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGGiuaQwcd8

BMW factory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaoq8Mc4xxw

How its made: Carbon Fiber
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki1aCdkMSeo

Measures:
Width: 3 cm
Heigh: 4,5 cm
Thickness: 2mm

The Keychain has a polished effect, so depending on how the light reflects it will change its appearance, really unique looking, nearly impossible to break, durable, good looking, modern, and useful...

Great companion for your car keys!

The price is:

15$ +6$ shipping anywhere in the world

There are two options.

1. Shiny polished carbon fiber (as seen in the pictures) with a total quantity of 50

2. Matte carbon fiber, also 50, shown here (Right One):

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lebnor

Activity: 493
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

Cool, I’ll take two.   Smiley
Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:46:53 PM

Ill take one of each.
Fattcatt

Activity: 1912
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:18:27 PM

Hey CI  Cheesy Merry Christmas! What can you tell us about the 3 coin sets numbered 1-10? When will they be finished? Thank you.  Wink
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 10:49:32 PM

one of each please

thanks Cheesy
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 11:49:19 PM

Hey CI  Cheesy Merry Christmas! What can you tell us about the 3 coin sets numbered 1-10? When will they be finished? Thank you.  Wink

Merry XMas! Just updated the thread with progress made Smiley

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 07:05:30 PM

Bump!

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 09:30:51 PM

What is different with version 2? I still have my version 1 and it looks amazing with my German car keys also.
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 10:21:13 PM

What is different with version 2? I still have my version 1 and it looks amazing with my German car keys also.

Glad to hear that!

There are in fact two differences between the 2015 keychain and 2018. First one is the ornaments of the "chain" as you can see in the following picture .

https://imgur.com/TPINDZA

(The one on the right is a 2015 one)

And the second, more obvious and permanent is the hole size. Being in the new ones smaller: https://imgur.com/PEZT4EH

Positioned in a way that trying to make it bigger will break the keychain as you can see here:

https://imgur.com/xuxmlmG

Lincoln6Echo
Legendary

Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057

Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:59:41 PM

Can recommend buying one of those keychains. Very durable and good looking!  Smiley
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:14:43 PM

#newdeskforminerjones
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 01:28:46 PM

Glad you like them Minerjones!

Some are still available!

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 07:25:00 PM

Bump!

rxalts
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 10:00:08 AM

Arrived in mail and this is definitely a must have. High quality carbon fiber, will be great to match the carbon fiber trim on lambo one day  Wink thanks CI!
SatsLife

Activity: 787
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2020, 07:24:17 PM

If you accept Lightning Network, I'll take 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: