Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Cricket World Cup - Discussion & Analysis  (Read 8078 times)
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 10:50:16 AM

~snip~
All cricket pundits are saying that Englang is fav. have you already figure it out England and Indian team combination? you are ignoring bangladesh team. they can surprise any team too. just like 2007 world cup lol Cheesy

I am willing to bet 0.01BTC for England not to win the worldcup. Who is here to challenge me LOL

I am serious by the way. if anyone is up for the challenge then I will create a new topic for the bet. Anyone? hehe

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:53:02 PM

Sarfaraz Ahmed has been confirmed as the captain for Pakistan for the world cup.

I am willing to bet 0.01BTC for England not to win the worldcup. Who is here to challenge me LOL

I am serious by the way. if anyone is up for the challenge then I will create a new topic for the bet. Anyone? hehe

Maybe we can really have a separate topic for world cup related bets between BTT users? However, I should tell you in advance that I won't be participating in that bet of yours! Grin IMO, the English cricket team is overrated right now.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 05:20:15 PM

~snip~

Maybe we can really have a separate topic for world cup related bets between BTT users? However, I should tell you in advance that I won't be participating in that bet of yours! Grin IMO, the English cricket team is overrated right now.

I am up for that. I am considering to create a pot where BTT members will predict who will win the world-cup. Whoever win will take all the money. If this is a single person then all the money goes not him and if it's multiple people then they split equally.

May be we can use an escrow to send the fund or few of us can create a multiSig wallet and hold the keys. Once we will find the winner/s then we all sign the transaction?

Let me know.

I am excited about it

Cheers :-)

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:56:00 PM

Hey Guys,

My favorite team for World cup is England because this team looks very balanced to me. they bat deep, got a couple of good allrounders and playing in their backyard. those days are gone when the host team used to lose in every world cup.

Other than the Eng team, India is doing pretty good if they manage to get their combination right for playing X1 they no one can stop this team.
I would not be very surprised if India and England playing finals against each other.

Australia is the underdog in this World cup or to some extent Afganistan too. this team can surprise any team in their day, they showed the determination in Asia cup.

Newzealand and Proteas are good teams too but they don't give much confidence as a team.

Personally, I would like to see Ind vs Pak in the world cup final. if it happens then everyone can imagine the excitement in the cricketing World and for sure lockdown in both countries during the match.
All cricket pundits are saying that Englang is fav. have you already figure it out England and Indian team combination? you are ignoring bangladesh team. they can surprise any team too. just like 2007 world cup lol Cheesy

T20 is something that a single good match of any team can change the whole situation. Even the best of the team could fail on that match and might get out of the tournament. It is really unpredictable but overall considering SL, Bangladesh chances get slim considering the team and their cricket matches they have lost recently.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 07:27:53 AM

Hey Guys,

My favorite team for World cup is England because this team looks very balanced to me. they bat deep, got a couple of good allrounders and playing in their backyard. those days are gone when the host team used to lose in every world cup.

Other than the Eng team, India is doing pretty good if they manage to get their combination right for playing X1 they no one can stop this team.
I would not be very surprised if India and England playing finals against each other.

Australia is the underdog in this World cup or to some extent Afganistan too. this team can surprise any team in their day, they showed the determination in Asia cup.

Newzealand and Proteas are good teams too but they don't give much confidence as a team.

Personally, I would like to see Ind vs Pak in the world cup final. if it happens then everyone can imagine the excitement in the cricketing World and for sure lockdown in both countries during the match.

T20 is something that a single good match of any team can change the whole situation. Even the best of the team could fail on that match and might get out of the tournament. It is really unpredictable but overall considering SL, Bangladesh chances get slim considering the team and their cricket matches they have lost recently.

What do you mean by T20?
We were talking about Cricket worldcup this year which will be hosted by England, Wales. It's 50 over format. ODI match hehe

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:00:08 AM

~snip~

I am up for that. I am considering to create a pot where BTT members will predict who will win the world-cup. Whoever win will take all the money. If this is a single person then all the money goes not him and if it's multiple people then they split equally.

May be we can use an escrow to send the fund or few of us can create a multiSig wallet and hold the keys. Once we will find the winner/s then we all sign the transaction?

Let me know.

I am excited about it

Well, you're the one who's going to manage it, so I guess you should choose an option that looks easier for you to handle. IMO, an escrow would be just fine! Wink
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 07:12:54 PM

~snip~

Let me know.

I am excited about it

Well, you're the one who's going to manage it, so I guess you should choose an option that looks easier for you to handle. IMO, an escrow would be just fine! Wink

Thanks for your support we actually need few people interested so that it becomes interesting. Can I consider you as one of the candidate? Also how much each you think will be affordable? I am thinking 0.01BTC for per slot. Is that too much?

And, yes let's go with an escrow. Is there anyone who understand cricket and offers escrow? I would appreciate some suggestions.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:58:04 PM
Merited by AB de Royse777 (1)

India :  Yes

England : Still have some reservation on All rounder -wicket-keeper batsman.

Australia : Image is not clear atm due to Warner-Smith duo

South Africa: Even they are not sure about their 15 member squad.

New Zealand : Not much drastic change or any surprise here, a more or less same squad who played against India

Pakistan : Rab Janne (God knows) if they can put politics aside for a small period of time then they are all set.

]

I am out  Undecided you will win for sure Cheesy I sucks in gambling

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:00:44 PM

New Zealand : Not much drastic change or any surprise here, a more or less same squad who played against India

Pakistan : Rab Janne (God knows) if they can put politics aside for a small period of time then they are all set.

]

@JSRAW You done great job as predictor because I am also feeling same for these all teams your this review deserve one Merit but sadly right now I have nothing but I appreciate your good knowledge of this cricket good luck.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:01:42 PM

Recently I read an article that India got better chances to win this edition of cricket world cup even England is leading the rating of oneday international category by their authority ICC. I love cricket betting hence looking for this grand tournament. I am sure this discussion will be helping out gamblers here to pick the right team with better odds so that we can maximize our profit levels. I will be watching all the cricket related topics always for this reason.

After India, I guess England is having better chances as they are co-host for this tournament and the defending champion Australia may get knocked out earlier too as they are not in good form after their key players got banned for ball tempering.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:35:09 AM

Recently I read an article that India got better chances to win this edition of cricket world cup even England is leading the rating of oneday international category by their authority ICC. I love cricket betting hence looking for this grand tournament. I am sure this discussion will be helping out gamblers here to pick the right team with better odds so that we can maximize our profit levels. I will be watching all the cricket related topics always for this reason.

After India, I guess England is having better chances as they are co-host for this tournament and the defending champion Australia may get knocked out earlier too as they are not in good form after their key players got banned for ball tempering.

Hey while team India has a good team I feel they’re heavily reliant on their top three batsman’s if they fail their team looses, so I feel India is not my favourite. I was considering England to be the favourites, but after seeing their performance against West Indies I’m having doubts. As far Australia is considered they normally perform well when it comes to World Cup, so I feel they can pull a surprise too so don’t underestimate them.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:55:41 AM

]

I agree with you here. India is the hot favorite at the moment since they are on a winning streak(mostly) and they will most likely continue in this manner until the world cup begins.

Pakistan will most likely get eliminated soon while South Africa are my 2nd favorite team to win the cup(Do not underestimate them just because of their choking history).

England are my 3rd favorites to lift the cup due to their good team lineup even though West Indies defeated them recently.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:04:16 AM

I agree with you here. India is the hot favorite at the moment since they are on a winning streak(mostly) and they will most likely continue in this manner until the world cup begins.

Pakistan will most likely get eliminated soon while South Africa are my 2nd favorite team to win the cup(Do not underestimate them just because of their choking history).

England are my 3rd favorites to lift the cup due to their good team lineup even though West Indies defeated them recently.
India is the most well organized and performed team. As per current stats, they will win. The only fact is it's all about world cup, biggest tournament where anything can happen. SA was always top favorite team in last couple of world cups but theie luck didn't assist them. Same will be happened this time too. In fact, they are less capable than previous.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 08:32:39 AM

@JSRAW You done great job as predictor because I am also feeling same for these all teams your this review deserve one Merit but sadly right now I have nothing but I appreciate your good knowledge of this cricket good luck.
I left one for him on behalf of you. No regret

That's ok. No pressure however it could be good fun.

I do not think England will be able to make it. They never did. 

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:17:06 AM

Thanks Indy, good wishes that's what we all want.

That's ok. No pressure however it could be good fun. 

Indeed, and I am sure you can find some users, who are more than happy to bet. and thanks bhai for your generosity.

@Haunebu @Pffrt :

Yeah, India is a hot fav for now but honestly, Ravi Shastri and Virat duo sometimes gives me heart attack due to their team selection preferences. I will be personally very pissed if KL Rahul comes back in 15 men squad in World cup as a backup opener.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 10:24:23 AM

Indeed, and I am sure you can find some users, who are more than happy to bet. and thanks bhai for your generosity.

I don't see many people interested hehe
Sadly, the community for cricket is not big enough. There are only few of us I guess. By the way what generosity you meant.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:48:59 AM

@Royse777

Some users bet regularly. Guess saw them talking about betting in main cricket thread.

You are generous in the cricketing thread. almost no one gives merits in cricket thread Cheesy that would be great if we can have some merit source in cricket thread too so that we can

have a more serious and valuable discussion about the cricketing world and it can attract more cricket lovers as well.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 10:59:47 AM

@Royse777

Some users bet regularly. Guess saw them talking about betting in main cricket thread.

Where are they, I do not see any of them

You are generous in the cricketing thread. almost no one gives merits in cricket thread Cheesy that would be great if we can have some merit source in cricket thread too so that we can
aha I get it now hehe
Anyway, I will try to spare some of my sMerits specially for cricket related topics. I did not think from this angle.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:05:29 AM

Try searching them in our Main cricket match prediction thread, I don't recall their user name and I am using a phone so can't find them easily.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
akram143

Activity: 1106
Merit: 166

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:53:08 PM

We're getting closer to the long-awaited ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, and I think that it deserves a separate thread for discussion & analysis, so let's have it! Smiley

The world cup is going to be hosted by England and Wales.

First match/final match: 30 May/14 July

Wanna see the schedule? It's provided here: https://www.icc-cricket.com/media-releases/672392
when I was entered into that websites I seen you lots of competition between all the teams and most of the team where very dangerous and they have the ability to get into the final so anything will be happen I am waiting for the World Cup 2019.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: