Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Cricket World Cup - Discussion & Analysis  (Read 8078 times)
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:49:01 PM

~snip~
I wouldn't call losing 6 wickets one sided here. Ireland bowled well and it seemed like England underestimated them. A couple more wickets and Ireland would be jumping with joy. England needs to improve their game here even if major players are missing.

Also, Tom Curran has done a wonderful job once again with both bat and ball.
I was watching ball by ball score of that match because of my bet and I am telling you that it was stressful to watch. They needed tons of runs but they did not have wickets in hand until that partnership worked out.

In one stage it was obvious that England was going to lose if Ireland could get the wicket early or even in the middle of the partnership. Anyway, it's gone and that lose of my bet was part of the process.
Both of us have been losing a lot of bets lately. We need to do more research and analyze in a better manner in order to predict in a better manner.

If England would have lost, it would have been absolutely insane and would dampen their spirit ahead of the World Cup.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 04:55:15 PM

~snip~
Both of us have been losing a lot of bets lately. We need to do more research and analyze in a better manner in order to predict in a better manner.

If England would have lost, it would have been absolutely insane and would dampen their spirit ahead of the World Cup.
I had one bet today,
Bangladesh to win @ 1.99
Chennai Super Kings to win @ 2.11

I was worried about the Bangladesh team when I placed the bet but seems like the opposite one is happening. Bangladesh is going to have an easy win and CSK is going to lose shamelessly :-D

I still wonder, why didn't they score some quick runs?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Haunebu

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:07:32 PM

~snip~

I had one bet today,
Bangladesh to win @ 1.99
Chennai Super Kings to win @ 2.11

I was worried about the Bangladesh team when I placed the bet but seems like the opposite one is happening. Bangladesh is going to have an easy win and CSK is going to lose shamelessly :-D

I still wonder, why didn't they score some quick runs?
Happens sometimes. CSK is filled with inconsistent players apart from a few like MSD through out this season, but no one noticed it too much thanks to them winning continuously through out the tournament.

They still have another chance. Lets see what they do about it.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:40:46 AM

Teams such as India are going to struggle during the first 2-3 matches while adjusting with the conditions. I won't be very surprised if there are a few upsets during this phase.
Not expecting any upsets because what you said goes both ways. The current Indian squad are capable of adjusting to foreign conditions pretty quickly and their recent performances in Aus and NZ proves that.

Teams such as West Indies, Bangladesh and Afghanistan will be touring England this week and taking part in triangular ODI tournaments. So obviously they have the advantage when compared to the other teams. I guess two warm-up matches are scheduled for India, but it may not be enough. Playing the IPL in India (where the temperature can be up to 45 degrees) and then coming to England where the night temperature can fall to 10 degrees can be tough.
Exactly two warm-up matches are not enough for the Indian team. Because while playing in India the team has to experience a warmer environment and in England, they are goanna experience the lower temperature which gives them a completely different scenario and these thing impacts on players performances. As well, not only temperature but also pitches are in England are very different from Indian pitches.
Haunebu

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:51:53 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 07:09:51 AM by Haunebu

Teams such as India are going to struggle during the first 2-3 matches while adjusting with the conditions. I won't be very surprised if there are a few upsets during this phase.
Not expecting any upsets because what you said goes both ways. The current Indian squad are capable of adjusting to foreign conditions pretty quickly and their recent performances in Aus and NZ proves that.

Teams such as West Indies, Bangladesh and Afghanistan will be touring England this week and taking part in triangular ODI tournaments. So obviously they have the advantage when compared to the other teams. I guess two warm-up matches are scheduled for India, but it may not be enough. Playing the IPL in India (where the temperature can be up to 45 degrees) and then coming to England where the night temperature can fall to 10 degrees can be tough.
Exactly two warm-up matches are not enough for the Indian team. Because while playing in India the team has to experience a warmer environment and in England, they are goanna experience the lower temperature which gives them a completely different scenario and these thing impacts on players performances. As well, not only temperature but also pitches are in England are very different from Indian pitches.
Shoud be enough in my opinion. You think this is the first time they are playing on such pitches? They have tons of experience in this area which is why this is not an issue. They just need to adapt as quickly as possible.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:24:57 AM

Shoud be enough in my opinion. You think this is the first time they are playing on such pitches? They have tons of expected in this area which is why this is not an issue. They just need to adapt as quickly as possible.

What you said is correct, whether 2 or more games it is upto the players to adapt as soon as possible because in world cup league if you make one error their is not recovery for that as only one game is played against each team. So win as much and be in good position
Haunebu

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:14:39 AM

Shoud be enough in my opinion. You think this is the first time they are playing on such pitches? They have tons of expected in this area which is why this is not an issue. They just need to adapt as quickly as possible.

What you said is correct, whether 2 or more games it is upto the players to adapt as soon as possible because in world cup league if you make one error their is not recovery for that as only one game is played against each team. So win as much and be in good position
If the Indian team manage to win the first couple of matches, they would have adapted to the conditions pretty quickly giving them an advantage over other teams. It won't be easy though since their first couple of matches are against SA and AUS.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:00:42 AM

If the Indian team manage to win the first couple of matches, they would have adapted to the conditions pretty quickly giving them an advantage over other teams. It won't be easy though since their first couple of matches are against SA and AUS.
I don't think it will be too hard. There was a time India only used to play with the batsman. They almost in all match won by their batting. But now, they have a balanced team and most of the key players are experienced.  I don't think condition will be a issue. They can easily adapt with it.
Haunebu

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:30:38 AM

I don't think it will be too hard. There was a time India only used to play with the batsman. They almost in all match won by their batting. But now, they have a balanced team and most of the key players are experienced.  I don't think condition will be a issue. They can easily adapt with it.
That remains to be seen. Some players are in form currently while some are out of form. India can only lift the cup this year if all players maintain great form irrespective of how their form was during the recent IPL season. Lets see what happens.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:56:19 AM

I would say First 4 matches are very important for India and not a very easy task IMO. we can talk about how strong this Indian team is but this is big competition "world cup" and Indian team can't afford to make any mistake here. jeez I am getting nervous tbh lol

5 JUNE : Playing against Proteas
9 June  : Against Oz
13 June: Against Kiwis
16 June: Against Pakistan - Most awaited match between 2 Arch rivals in cricketing field, just watch out for Curfew during the match.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 11:09:06 AM

Yeah... I remember when medium pacers like Venkatesh Prasad used to open the bowling for India (with average speed of 75 mph). Back then, Javagal Sreenath was the only genuine fast bowler. In some of the matches, India used to go with one pacer and three spinners (Kumble was the undisputed king of spin bowling back then). But now, they have a lot of choice with respect to fast bowling - Mohammed Shami, Ishant Sharma, Varun Aaron, Umesh Yadav.etc. And many of these guys can bowl in excess of 90 mph.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:15:32 AM

Yeah... I remember when medium pacers like Venkatesh Prasad used to open the bowling for India (with average speed of 75 mph). Back then, Javagal Sreenath was the only genuine fast bowler. In some of the matches, India used to go with one pacer and three spinners (Kumble was the undisputed king of spin bowling back then). But now, they have a lot of choice with respect to fast bowling - Mohammed Shami, Ishant Sharma, Varun Aaron, Umesh Yadav.etc. And many of these guys can bowl in excess of 90 mph.

There are so many facers on Indian Bowling side but the things how far they have experience in the World Cup, In the World Cup every team needs a champion bowlers to attack the batsman but in this format of bowling even spinners should be included other than fast bowlers. Recently we are seeing Even spinner are taking more wickets compared to fast bowlers.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:12:08 AM

I would say First 4 matches are very important for India and not a very easy task IMO. we can talk about how strong this Indian team is but this is big competition "world cup" and Indian team can't afford to make any mistake here. jeez I am getting nervous tbh lol

16 June: Against Pakistan - Most awaited match between 2 Arch rivals in cricketing field, just watch out for Curfew during the match.

I don't think India will suffer against SA, that will be probably easy win for them. India will suffer against Australia and probably England. Have you noticed current performance of England? It's outstanding.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:11:11 AM

~snip~
I don't think India will suffer against SA, that will be probably easy win for them. India will suffer against Australia and probably England. Have you noticed current performance of England? It's outstanding.

I think the same, having said that, my fingers are crossed for first 4 matches. Anything could happen in big tournaments.

Yeah, I was watching the match. England batting performance didn't surprise me much on this pitch tbh.

Some batsmen disappointed me with their performance such as Babar and Joe Root. Both are high-quality batsmen but not performing, especially Joe Root making a habit of getting out early despite a good start.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Haunebu

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:22:35 AM

Was not aware that they would be facing NZ and Pakistan so soon. This makes things a lot more interesting. Just like you, I am most excited for the India vs Pakistan match though I am expecting India to win hands down. June is going to be one heck of a month for Cricket lovers.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:09:18 AM

~snip~

Was not aware that they would be facing NZ and Pakistan so soon. This makes things a lot more interesting. Just like you, I am most excited for the India vs Pakistan match though I am expecting India to win hands down. June is going to be one heck of a month for Cricket lovers.

Yeah, not only us but I am sure that its an eye candy contest for cricket lovers around the world.

Match with Pakistan looks easy if we consider India's previous record against Pak in World cup or any ICC tournament. But record could be broken anytime, Pakistan desperately wants to score their first ever Victory against India in World cup.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:41:17 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2019, 07:17:16 PM by SaShiRaJaVu

Yeah, not only us but I am sure that its an eye candy contest for cricket lovers around the world.

Match with Pakistan looks easy if we consider India's previous record against Pak in World cup or any ICC tournament. But record could be broken anytime, Pakistan desperately wants to score their first ever Victory against India in World cup.
Pakistan tried five times in world cups and they never achieved that till now with a much stronger team in the past and if they could not fulfill that i am sure they will not defeat India in this world cup too if they face each other, India has the potential to win the world cup with the strong batting line up they have and i think they have the best bowling line up in a long time with Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Mohammed Shami leading the pace attack and world class spinners.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:50:21 PM

snip
Yes India does have a good bowling line up and so does South Africa and Australia, when it comes to good one day side England have a really strong team with good players like Eoin Morgan, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Joe Root, Jason Roy and Ben Stokes and they have the strongest batting line up in the tournament and they will probably win the tournament and that too with the home support.
Haunebu

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:09:50 PM

snip
Yes India does have a good bowling line up and so does South Africa and Australia, when it comes to good one day side England have a really strong team with good players like Eoin Morgan, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Joe Root, Jason Roy and Ben Stokes and they have the strongest batting line up in the tournament and they will probably win the tournament and that too with the home support.
Stokes has not been in great form recently, but the remaining players can take the game away on their day as you mentioned. Home advantage is truly the biggest advantage for them, but it would be unwise to underestimate certain teams like India, Aus, SA etc since they too have awesome batting lineups.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:07:57 PM

The home advantage is a great concept and India won the world cup in their home ground and England have the best team in their history without doubt, but the best teams will not win all the time, you can look at South Africa, they always had the best team in world cricket in the past but they never won the world cup. India does have a good team and so does Australia and England, the team that plays consistency during that given time will lift the cup, earlier Australia was the favorite to win world cups as they had the best team, but now we are debating than England India and Australia have better teams increase the interest in this current edition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: