Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:20:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Cricket World Cup - Discussion & Analysis  (Read 8078 times)
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 01:17:25 PM

We're discussing the matches of the world cup here, not the trash like you. Stick to the discussion of matches or GTFO.
Freedom of Speech motherfucker? I gave you a fuckin reason why I think Pakistan as a team doesn't fit to be qualified for the damn World cup. Which part of that is not part of the discussion? The reason could be not sports-related but it's plausible. Most of the replies in this thread are from fucking sig-spamming cunts who can barely write two words in English. You GTFO and start a self-moderated thread which doesn't infest spam on the forum dickhead.

Guys don't get carried on into political agendas and propaganda.
Sports and specially Cricket is known as gentlemen game. There are no boundaries for sports.
Let's appreciate every effort and remember we are all one.

Srilanka was one of the poorest team of this tournament and the defeat was expected. I think this particular worldcup would not feature an asian team on the finals and probably not even in semis.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:49:04 PM

Srilanka was one of the poorest team of this tournament and the defeat was expected. I think this particular worldcup would not feature an asian team on the finals and probably not even in semis.

I agree. Asian teams (with an exception of India) are all looking very weak in this world cup.

Currently, Sri Lanka is losing against New Zealand while Afghanistan seems to be having quite a bad start (with three wickets down on just 63 runs) against Australia as well.

EDIT: New Zealand just completed the target of 137 runs within just 16 overs! Shocked

~snip~

On ignore list. You may post whatever you want, I'll ignore. No issues.

If someone else around is having any issues with @Patatas, feel free to either put the guy on ignore list OR report to the moderator.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 10:19:04 AM

I agree. Asian teams (with an exception of India) are all looking very weak in this world cup.

Currently, Sri Lanka is losing against New Zealand while Afghanistan seems to be having quite a bad start (with three wickets down on just 63 runs) against Australia as well.

EDIT: New Zealand just completed the target of 137 runs within just 16 overs! Shocked

~snip~

On ignore list. You may post whatever you want, I'll ignore. No issues.

If someone else around is having any issues with @Patatas, feel free to either put the guy on ignore list OR report to the moderator.

Bangladesh (being an Asian team) started well in today match and made 61 in just 9 overs.  If Soumya continue the aggressive batting and  the middle order batsmen support him well, they could make a competitive score and we might see the first upset of the worldcup.

AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 10:30:33 AM

@Patatas and @Raja_MBZ
Calm down guys, let's talk about cricket instead of hating each others.

Not sure if the hit started from this post,
~snip~
What do you expect from a country that funds terrorists and terror organizations?
~snip~
If the reason is this then I will politely suggest Patatas not to bring nasty politics in game. You can hurt others feeling. We are better than this bud.

Cheers :-)

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:49:54 AM

Nope, I and the entire World knows my country doesn't have any sort of Terrorism since we don't really have many Muslims here.
May i know which country you are from as you seem to tell that you are living in the safest place on earth and literally a heaven where there is no one who goes crazy and start shooting or blast themselves for no reason than to scare others.
I am stunned to see the way in which Bangladesh is playing and with more spinners in the Bangladesh team i think they will be winning the match as South Africa is not known to play spin really well and Bangladesh is posed to score more than 300 runs by the way they are scoring the runs.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:47:26 PM

I am stunned to see the way in which Bangladesh is playing and with more spinners in the Bangladesh team i think they will be winning the match as South Africa is not known to play spin really well and Bangladesh is posed to score more than 300 runs by the way they are scoring the runs.

Bangladesh started the match brilliantly first their batsmen stunned African bowlers with their batting, and then Bangladesh bowlers restricted African batsman from reaching their target. This victory shall boost Bangladesh’s confidence going ahead in the World Cup, and they may cause further upsets if they continue to play like this. Now I’m looking forward Rabada vs Kohli after the former called him immature, it’ll be interesting to see if Kohli responds to it.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 06:07:43 PM

Gotta take one the boys one by one haha

Nope, I and the entire World knows my country doesn't have any sort of Terrorism since we don't really have many Muslims here. In the case of Pakistan, their Government sponsors terrorism.

If you feel that your country does not support terrorism and is the most peaceful nation, then you gotta disclose your country in public here.  Smiley

In the case of Pakistan, their Government sponsors terrorism.

Once you tell your country name, only then we can tell you what your government supports.  Cheesy

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:28:42 PM

Congrats to Bangladesh - Well played.

I am very upset about not able to watch world cup matches due to my busy times - shame on me.  Sad

I just saw the last 4 balls play of South Africa vs Bangladesh Match - the heat momentum. Bangladesh's both batting & bowling department done well.

Cheers World Cup Nations - My best wishes.
vella85

Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 10:59:09 PM

I was not surprised by Bangladesh's win over SA as I said in the other cricket thread, Bangladesh will be the dark horse this World Cup and will upset some of the top teams which we saw. Bangladesh have been on the rise for the past year in international cricket and maybe now they can show the whole world just how much they have grown as a team. SA are now in danger of not going through as they now have lost their two opening matches and its very hard to come back from that as they will need to rely on other teams to lose.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:59:37 AM

Brendon McCullum predicts the results of the world cup matches. Check it out:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByHj1hwHnZI/

That's a cool way to do the stuff!

LOL, McCullum must be very embarrassed right now, as only one day back he had predicted that Bangladeshis will only get one single win against Sri Lanka in the whole tournament. Grin

A very nice start of the world cup by the Bengal tigers. Impressive. Other Asian teams should learn something from them.

EDIT: And here comes McCullum's tweet:

https://twitter.com/Bazmccullum/status/1135245302925914113

Check out the comments of the tweet by Bengalis, they're all fired up, LOL.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 04:29:28 AM

~snip~

https://twitter.com/Bazmccullum/status/1135245302925914113

Check out the comments of the tweet by Bengalis, they're all fired up, LOL.

Here are some hilarious comments,
I thought your id got hacked

I want to dedicated this win to #SirBrendonMcCullum

Plz sir i m ur big fan...stop taking drugs sir

Bangladesh fan deserves the fun. It was indeed a great win.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 08:15:23 AM

South Africa and Aghanistan seem to lose their way in this world cup but I was shocked to see Pak perform so badly and play as if it was a T20 match. I don't have much hope for Bangladesh even though they defeated SA but still to make 330 runs is commendable. Shakib has always been performing well since I've seen him in IPL but I used to think he is a good bowler but now can say he is a great batsman too. Waiting for Ind Vs SA.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 10:31:05 AM

Another surprise in store? Pakistan is off to a good start versus England. After 13.2 overs, they are 80/0 with F Zaman and Imam ul Haq scoring the runs at a brisk pace. Both Archer and Woakes went for quite a few runs... Hopefully England will be able to fight back once Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid bowl in tandem. On the other hand, we can expect 350+ if Zaman and Imam stays there for some more time.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:53:38 AM

Will MS Dhoni and KL Rahul perform well like the last previous practice matches in the real match also who do you think Mahendra Singh Dhoni will also been perform same like the previous time.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:45:30 PM

Pakistan just proved how unpredictable they can become, with their performance against West Indies when they were struggling to put some runs on the board and now they scored the highest score in world and if England could chase that it will be the biggest run chase in world cup history, do i really think England can chase those, i think they have the team, but they really had a bad day in the field especially Jason Roy as he dropped an easy catch of Mohammad Hafeez and if he could have held on to that catch the scores would have being different, will that drop will be a costly one will be known in the first 15 overs of the chase.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 03:08:02 PM

Pakistan just proved how unpredictable they can become, with their performance against West Indies when they were struggling to put some runs on the board and now they scored the highest score in world and if England could chase that it will be the biggest run chase in world cup history, do i really think England can chase those, i think they have the team, but they really had a bad day in the field especially Jason Roy as he dropped an easy catch of Mohammad Hafeez and if he could have held on to that catch the scores would have being different, will that drop will be a costly one will be known in the first 15 overs of the chase.

That's why we say Pakistan team is unpredictable. In first match, not a single batsman can score any run and now in this match we see almost everyone made a  half century. Pakistan score a massive 348 and now England have to bat very well to chase down this big total.

7788bitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:16:03 PM

That's why we say Pakistan team is unpredictable. In first match, not a single batsman can score any run and now in this match we see almost everyone made a  half century. Pakistan score a massive 348 and now England have to bat very well to chase down this big total.
Pakistan is in the driving seat now and a couple more wickets they can put incredible pressure on the players as the total is really huge and they could win the match, if England has to win the match they have to have some solid partnership without taking much risk by rotating the strike and scoring occasional boundaries and target their weak bowlers to score the maximum runs and once they drag the total close to 250 without loosing much wicket then they can break free and go for the big ones.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 03:30:07 PM

Looks like it is going to be the second consecutive upset today. England is really struggling against Pakistan. They are seven down, and still need more than 200 runs to win. The required run rate is now inching close to eight runs per over. I know that both Stokes and Root are big hitters. They need to step up the scoring rate, and they need to do that now. 
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:37:05 PM

Looks like it is going to be the second consecutive upset today. England is really struggling against Pakistan. They are seven down, and still need more than 200 runs to win. The required run rate is now inching close to eight runs per over. I know that both Stokes and Root are big hitters. They need to step up the scoring rate, and they need to do that now. 

Where did you find that England is seven down?

I just checked, they are 4 down now http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8039/game/1144488/england-vs-pakistan-6th-match-icc-cricket-world-cup-2019

But yes England is struggling.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 03:42:31 PM

^Eng lost 4 wickets till now not 7.

England need just too many runs to win and more than that they need atleast a 150 partnership which looks too tough as Pakistan has a great bowling unit. Pakistan looks too near to win this match but still England have an advantage of playing in their own land.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: