Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:56:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money off cryptocurrency?  (Read 5841 times)
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

I can only tell you use the popular exchanges, they will not close and are unlikely to close due to the fact that the exchange earns on your Commission, they will not spoil their reputation

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:03:46 PM

In the crypto market there are many ways to make money, this is its main advantage. You can do bounty campaigns or airdrop. You can trade on exchanges or invest in new projects. All this brings good money and pleasure.

yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:29:54 PM

My question is do you keep your coin on exchange site because they are meant for trading and keeping of your coin there should only be for a short period of time and get them into your wallet if you want them save. And that's if you want income from trading and not from investing or bounty

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
benzmuircroft

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 04:38:19 PM

https://www.ducatusbusiness.com

If you can convince around 30-40 people to join (even better if you can convince some merchants to start accepting) the coin community then you start receiving a monthly wage
 Smiley Check it out!
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 06:20:09 AM

Decentralise exchange is the best, but i can tell you right all centralise exchange are making lies that they are decentralise .. right now in crypto we don't know who to trust  .. as a matter of fact we can not have trust only five big exchanges  there must be more  exchange so that there wont be monopoly market ..they must hire best security expect . if you want to make money  lean more about crypto project before you invest that's all  i can tell you .. dont be a weak hand holder ..

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:40:56 AM

I have been reading about exchanging sites. all of them have people who lost their money due to hacks, or investors got their accounts closed, frozen (Coindesk) without proper explanations, usually exchange sites let them deposit money, but they don't let them withdraw their money. No customer support.

How do you make money of cryptocurrency when the exchange sites are predators to hunt people's money? Decentralized trade sites maybe? If I read positive reviews about these centralized exchange sites , they doesn't seem genuine at all, most of the time, it looks like someone ordered them from Fiverr. Binance, Bitfinex with the Tether fiasco, Coinmama.... All of them looks like scummy attempt to get your money.

First of all, I must say that cryptocurrency trading involves a number of risks. In addition, experience is a very important factor.

You need to know how to buy and sell at the right time. This requires market knowledge. No one gets your money from you without your permission. It is about only trade. And trade has many risks.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:43:38 AM

Work as a freelancer and get hired if xbtfreelancer still allows registration.

I do trades most of the time and that's my other source of income, I don't fully depend to it.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:57:20 PM

Alternatively, if centralized exchanges are not that good for long term holders, then you have to use your own desktop or mobile wallet ..You don't have to keep your crypto-assets in the exchanges. I think having a new security measure to protect one's wallet is very much needed. I support the advanced biometric security used into the current Gigzi ICO wallet with precious metals to back crypto-assets price from volatility. This way it is more secured for wealth protection.

doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:09:56 PM

Alternatively, if centralized exchanges are not that good for long term holders, then you have to use your own desktop or mobile wallet ..You don't have to keep your crypto-assets in the exchanges. I think having a new security measure to protect one's wallet is very much needed. I support the advanced biometric security used into the current Gigzi ICO wallet with precious metals to back crypto-assets price from volatility. This way it is more secured for wealth protection.

today there are quite a few projects that will implement the plans of many spheres of human activity. But to achieve the goal of decentralization of cryptocurrency, you need to carefully select promising projects.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 08:26:30 PM

I have long been using the services of the exchange Binance and still have not experienced problems when working with it. I've heard a lot that exchanges freeze accounts or do not allow you to withdraw funds to a cold wallet for a long time. But I did not get into such a situation and I advise you to carefully approach the choice of the exchange.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:35:30 PM

If all you want to do is make money off cryotocurrency,  you will not last.  Cryptocurrency is future of money and if you short sell yourself,  you would have missed out on something that can potential change your future finance for good.

Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:39:30 PM

I have been reading about exchanging sites. all of them have people who lost their money due to hacks, or investors got their accounts closed, frozen (Coindesk) without proper explanations, usually exchange sites let them deposit money, but they don't let them withdraw their money. No customer support.

How do you make money of cryptocurrency when the exchange sites are predators to hunt people's money? Decentralized trade sites maybe? If I read positive reviews about these centralized exchange sites , they doesn't seem genuine at all, most of the time, it looks like someone ordered them from Fiverr. Binance, Bitfinex with the Tether fiasco, Coinmama.... All of them looks like scummy attempt to get your money.
Well, I did not have such experience that the exchange closed my account , I think you need to use popular exchanges, for example binance is very well kept in the market and liquidity is large

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:48:06 PM

I prefer decentralised exchanges, because I truly believe in crypto currencies and think that there are too much ways of how to earn money in this industry. Find several great decentralised exchanges and start trading.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
WalterGarrison

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:54:04 PM

First of all, if you want to buy. You have to learn a lot about a project. Usually, I start to take a part in a bounty. During a 1-2 weeks, I understood, can I invest. Or just finish bounty and hope for price rising. The last one that I'm sure will invest in is ICO from a Huobi Russia, they have a bounty now. So i see that they are creating a good project. Also, the guarantee is that, they are from a Huobi Global. From one of the TOPest exchanges. So more than sure that they will not scam.
salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:58:42 AM

there are some exchangers who claim to lose their money because of hacking cases but indeed that there is no detailed explanation of how the case occurred,
I don't suspect them, I'm just afraid if they cheat by making excuses
but if they are really hacked then all exchangers must take this very seriously, wanting to take lessons from the hackers who have been hacked then strengthen their security systems so that there are no similar cases anymore

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:07:13 PM

I have no occasions to get my account closed , I think you need to use proven exchanges , and to earn I think you can buy coins to exchanges they are now bring-profiting is not bad

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:54:02 PM

It looks like you have had a bad time with an exchange in the last. Sorry for that.
I use several exchanges and u have never had such an issue. The type of exchange you use will determine the kind of experience you will have.
Take for instance, someone who uses Binance. Binance is one of the reputable exchange sites we have in the crypto space. There are also several of them.
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:29:02 PM

If there is not enough knowledge for short-term trading, then profits can be obtained on long-term investment in high-quality coins. Without investing your finances, you can also promote ICO projects in social networks by participating in bounty companies for which these projects pay in their coins.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 09:24:34 PM

to work on finance with the trading on market
as managing use of tasks on anchoring and put of spares with resource on possession
and collects with returns of difference as following chance with the decision on attains with the field of business with the crypto finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:27:18 PM

To make money in the crypto market, you must first learn how to trade on exchanges. Without this, you will earn much more difficult.
Learn and you have a good opportunity to earn even in a falling market.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: