Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:42:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for loan in btc from $2500 - $3500  (Read 505 times)
Broomy101 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:11:01 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 05:43:45 PM by Broomy101

Hi I'm in need of a loan and I'm willing to use my miner as a collateral. Price I'm hoping to find is between $2500 to $3500 in btc. We can of course use an escrow from here probably one of the moderators of this section, I can ship my miner to them and when they get, we agree on terms and conditions. I can also assure that I'll return the loan within a period of 2 weeks from getting the loan with a 10% interest. Thanks

Updated-
**Since the two gods below have decided to label me a scammer, and being that hardwares are not accepted as escrows, please consider this post inactive**. Thanks 😘

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 12:49:29 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2018, 03:08:38 PM by eternalgloom

I think you're going to have trouble finding someone willing to provide you this loan, even with a miner as collateral.
What kind of miner is it? Can you prove it's not broken?

Are there even escrow providers that are willing to accept a miner?

At the end of the day, you're still a newbie who's asking for a huge loan. red flags everywhere, even if you're willing to send a miner as collateral.

Could also be a ploy to sell your miner.

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

Hi I'm in need of a loan and I'm willing to use my miner as a collateral. Price I'm hoping to find is between $2500 to $3500 in btc. We can of course use an escrow from here probably one of the moderators of this section, I can ship my miner to them and when they get, we agree on terms and conditions. I can also assure that I'll return the loan within a period of 2 weeks from getting the loan with a 10% interest. Thanks

Honestly, this sounds more like youre trying to sell the miner than use it as collateral.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

Your miner is insufficient collateral for a $3500 loan.    You can probably get 1/20th of that.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=Dragonmint+B29+miner&_sacat=0

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Broomy101 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:07:24 PM

I think you're going to have trouble finding someone willing to provide you this loan, even with a miner as collateral.

At the end of the day, you're still a newbie who's asking for a huge loan. red flags everywhere, even if you're willing to send a miner as collateral.

Yeah true I thought about that too but it's just for a short while (2 weeks). I've got a small mining farm and I'm planning to switch to using solar energy for mining instead of having to face the outrageous bills from electricity consumption.
Broomy101 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:09:01 PM

But if I may know, why are newbies criticized and not given a chance for loan, maybe the forum should just be changed to Lending for Snr members and above or what do you think!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 10:12:53 PM

But if I may know, why are newbies criticized and not given a chance for loan, maybe the forum should just be changed to Lending for Snr members and above or what do you think!

Newbies can get a loan no problem.  But you need to provide collateral.

Otherwise you spend literally a couple minutes making some posts, borrow money, and abandon the account.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:20:26 PM

That's a nice marketing technique to sell your miner.  Grin

Given a chance? What is this? A college assignment that you failed to submit? Someone is going to give random cucks on the internet their hard earned money in order to make a few pennies. They need some sort of security for their investments. This isn't a charity brother.
Broomy101 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:17:46 PM

[/img]

Newbies can get a loan no problem.  But you need to provide collateral.

Otherwise you spend literally a couple minutes making some posts, borrow money, and abandon the account.

And I said I'd give my miner out as collateral even before I get the loan and you gave me a negative feedback?? Besides since they say hardware are not accepted as collateral, it is fine. I'll find something else worth a collateral for that amount. BTW I left you your feedback too. Thanks
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

BTW I left you your feedback too. Thanks

Good.  Why did you bitch me out in PM then?  Don't be a hypocrite.

Broomy101 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

BTW I left you your feedback too. Thanks

Good.  Why did you bitch me out in PM then?  Don't be a hypocrite.

That's not bitching out. You should have known better than give me a negative feedback.
Tell someone here to educate you on the right market price of the miners too

Only bitch move I see is you leaving me a feedback when I never even asked you for a loan. It's called minding your business so to say 🤷‍♂️. Not everyone is a scammer so stop making it seem like you're helping the community because you're a legendary member marking newbies as scammers. You started as a newbie also remember and if I had the time to post regularly since February, I would have increased ranks but no time for that
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:07:02 PM

Only bitch move I see is you leaving me a feedback when I never even asked you for a loan. It's called minding your business so to say 🤷‍♂️. Not everyone is a scammer so stop making it seem like you're helping the community because you're a legendary member marking newbies as scammers. You started as a newbie also remember and if I had the time to post regularly since February, I would have increased ranks but no time for that
FYI, ranking up system has changed recently. You no longer get higher ranks just for posting garbage for a long time. Educate yourself on the merit system. The statement "post regularly since February" is invalid.  Lips sealed
Broomy101 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:08:30 PM

FYI, ranking up system has changed recently. You no longer get higher ranks just for posting garbage for a long time. Educate yourself on the merit system. The statement "post regularly since February" is invalid.  Lips sealed

That should let you know I actually don't care. Please go use your ranking to get some money in your bank account 😂😂
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:16:07 PM

That should let you know I actually don't care. Please go use your ranking to get some money in your bank account 😂😂
You don't care enough to know the system but do care about begging for money on the forum? I won't be surprised if you disappear from this forum after getting your loan financed. Also, I'm getting paid for every post that I make.  Wink Signature Campaigns MotherFucker
Broomy101 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:40:09 PM

You don't care enough to know the system but do care about begging for money on the forum? I won't be surprised if you disappear from this forum after getting your loan financed. Also, I'm getting paid for every post that I make.  Wink Signature Campaigns MotherFucker

Knowing how rankings work means I care about the system? 😂😂 oh someone please shoot me on this forum 😂😂. I'd send 10$ to your btc address...it's worth your joke😘🙃
Broomy101 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

And yes bro I don't actually care about the system, when I need info about anything, I check here. I don't use it regularly and I just learnt loans are given here from a bitmain group on telegram and that's how I actually remembered I have a account here so no need to attack me. One Love ❤😘. Just learn not to tag every newbie a scammer, you started there someday 💋 Peace
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 02:58:16 AM

That's not bitching out. You should have known better than give me a negative feedback.

Only bitch move I see is you leaving me a feedback when I never even asked you for a loan.

Did I ask you for a loan?   You should have known better than give me a negative feedback.

Hypocrite.   Undecided

Broomy101 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:50:33 PM

Only bitch move I see is you leaving me a feedback when I never even asked you for a loan.

Did I ask you for a loan?   You should have known better than give me a negative feedback.

Hypocrite.   Undecided

Because I didn't ask you!
Fool!
Broomy101 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

Hypocrite.   Undecided

I bet you have a problem with reading too because my post clearly stated I wanted to add a miner as a collateral so your negative review is kinda useless. You should stop drinking milk from those bags they sell to you!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 06:52:25 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

I bet you have a problem with reading too because my post clearly stated I wanted to add a miner as a collateral so your negative review is kinda useless. You should stop drinking milk from those bags they sell to you!

I ebayed your miner and it was worth $3500 new, and approx $200 used.  Is my post wrong?

I am old enough to remember when the milkman would come to our house every morning and drop off two plastic bags of milk.  We even had a little door for him.

Image too large to post on the forum.  Not sure why they named the image cat door. 

https://tangentialmeanderings.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/cat-door-005.jpg

Smiley

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:16:34 PM

I ebayed your miner and it was worth $3500 new, and approx $200 used.  Is my post wrong?

I am old enough to remember when the milkman would come to our house every morning and drop off two plastic bags of milk.  We even had a little door for him.

Image too large to post on the forum.  Not sure why they named the image cat door. 

https://tangentialmeanderings.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/cat-door-005.jpg

Smiley

Wahou! Really?
You had milk bags delivered?  Grin

In my hometown we also had the milkman delivering milk when I was at my grandfather home with those old aluminium bottles:
https://www.ma-petite-brocante.com/cote-cuisine/9517-bidon-a-lait-ancien-en-aluminium-marque-mrf.html

Nowadays imagine how impossible it would be with all EU regulations on health hazards xD

Good old times. Fresh milk directly from farmer to consumer!

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: