Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any news about Mistertango new mastercard?  (Read 185 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
reactorjuno (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

Hi folks,

Not sure where to start this thread. Surely I am not the only to be waiting for the new mastercard. On November 1st Mistertango disabled all their cards, I managed to withdraw the most I could before the deadline.

Then they informed their customers that they would send a new card before December 1st.

I contacted the support several times, all they say is: As we can see your new card's order is prepared for execution. We will send all the information about the new card's pricing policy and the terms of delivery soon.. And as expected, nothing in my mails this week.

Anyone here received the new card already?
harlan86

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

Don't hope yourself with empty promises from MT.
how they could send cards if they do not show any terms and fees for new card provider?

actually, they do not have new card provider and don't get in soon.
Usually it's a long process and you can see on other EMI who were lost cards because of work with crypto - almost nobody recover card.
And few ones who do it (wirex, spectrocoin, etc) spend almost year for it.

Just go to another EMI who could give you a card, instead of listen infinite promises from support that is actually useless.
reactorjuno (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:23:25 PM

how they could send cards if they do not show any terms and fees for new card provider?

Usually it's a long process and you can see on other EMI who were lost cards because of work with crypto - almost nobody recover card.

Just go to another EMI who could give you a card, instead of listen infinite promises from support that is actually useless.
I was actually very surprised they promised to release a new card that soon.

I have registered to TransferWise this week and will receive my card next week, for now I can use Mistertango to convert Bitcoin, then send SEPA transfers from Mistertango to TransferWise (costs nothing). But yes you probably make a very good point.

We remember what happened to Advcash almost a year ago now.
reactorjuno (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

Did you guys receive the latest news?

As expected they are not delivering any card. They knew it from the very beginning but tried to keep their customers the longer they could.

Sadly the wallet now has became pretty useless, it's decent to exchange Bitcoin to Euros but the rate is not the best. Better to use an intermediary such as Bitstamp.
reactorjuno (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:07:23 AM

So you were right about this.

Regarding another EMI any you can recommend at the moment?

I contacted Advcash lately, they are still working to release a new card, but it's been almost a year now so it's difficult to trust their words on this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: