Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DASH: may fall down $15?  (Read 654 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

During this bear, we can't think on how low the price for each coin can potentially be reached. If the cycle won't be broken by bitcoin then DASH will be one affected coin at these times.

I don't want to discourage or be pessimistic for this coin but this is for all coins out there. Everything's very possible right now, it may go low and high.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:22:08 PM

If dash fall to $15, that will be a golden opportunity to get more of dash at lowest price possible.  It will be like buying dash in 2013! I am actually looking forward to more drop in Cryptocurrency prices as it is obvious we are not at the bottom yet!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

If dash fall to $15, that will be a golden opportunity to get more of dash at lowest price possible.  It will be like buying dash in 2013! I am actually looking forward to more drop in Cryptocurrency prices as it is obvious we are not at the bottom yet!
However today is so hard to believe in the restoration. How much will cost Dash node by this price? $13k? It's impossible  Wink But so sweet dreams. I think we don't see Dash price less then $45-50. Even at this price Dash will very cheap!
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

if this is to be reduced, it will cause the market to have a volume of 50 billion dollars. but I don't think.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:20:33 PM

Do you think Dash may fall down 15$ ?
I also don't want to believe. But the support in 43$ is weak for hold us from this terrible crash. And from 15$ to 43$ we do not have any supply and demand zone. Remember that it has lost more than 90 percent of its value from the highs of December last year.

Will wait the signal in 43$, if the price break down so we may see Dash at 15$ in bottom of cycle. Hope not.

Opinions?

I think it's not about the support anymore in the technical side but it's now creating new support lines for the whole crypto in general. It is a test for those true believers of the crypto market as the market is being dictated of those who already took their profit from new investors came from FOMO last year.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:51:18 PM

well it could be fall down to $15 if bitcoin is dumping again you know all altcoins rely to the price of bitcoin, hopefully the market will not fall down again this month.

Yes, there's high possibility for DASH to dump in price before the end of this year because the crypto market is yet to reach the bottom price but DASH will definitely not dump to the $15 price range even when bitcoin dump again because DASH is among one of the most used altcoin around the world.

but i can't believe if dash price will down to $15,,
dash is the best masternode cryptocurrencies with strong community,
in my predictions if this market continues down,, dash will hit about 35$ - 40$ as the bottom

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:26:27 AM

dash prices may fall at that price someday because you have to be able to see from the bitcoin price movements that start from expensive and currently fall to be this cheap so I'm sure the dash can also collapse like that, just waiting for time.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:04:57 AM

That support was only a speculation based on what the chart showing to us. Basically, it was just the result of graph calculation. $15 for Dash might be possible if it will fall down below $45 but this altcoin was one of the good choices for long term hodl and the demand to grab dash at a lower price is always high so I believe that it will never go down to $15. Who knows? The altcoin corrections already went down over 90% so any prediction might happen.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:33:14 AM

i bought 2 dash when it was 1000 dollar. now it is 60 dollar.
i lost more than 2000 dollar.
it was the my worst trade in cryptomarket.
i hope it will be 0.
Helena Ruben (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

well it could be fall down to $15 if bitcoin is dumping again you know all altcoins rely to the price of bitcoin, hopefully the market will not fall down again this month.

Yes, there's high possibility for DASH to dump in price before the end of this year because the crypto market is yet to reach the bottom price but DASH will definitely not dump to the $15 price range even when bitcoin dump again because DASH is among one of the most used altcoin around the world.

Makes sense indeed. Of course, the market right now is weak but when we compare the chart of DASH and BTC we can see clearly that in some periods of time their price was divergent which means when one asset goes up the second one is down and other way round.
Helena Ruben (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

i bought 2 dash when it was 1000 dollar. now it is 60 dollar.
i lost more than 2000 dollar.
it was the my worst trade in cryptomarket.
i hope it will be 0.

should have HODL. sorry to hear that, mate. Most of us lost in this market in last 2 months, but we live we learn.
Helena Ruben (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

That support was only a speculation based on what the chart showing to us. Basically, it was just the result of graph calculation. $15 for Dash might be possible if it will fall down below $45 but this altcoin was one of the good choices for long term hodl and the demand to grab dash at a lower price is always high so I believe that it will never go down to $15. Who knows? The altcoin corrections already went down over 90% so any prediction might happen.

Look at the charts now, DASH is trading green, almost 10% up, but you right, you never know with those alts where we will end.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:31:36 PM

I also don't want to believe. But the support in 43$ is weak for hold us from this terrible crash. And from 15$ to 43$ we do not have any supply and demand zone. Remember that it has lost more than 90 percent of its value from the highs of December last year.

Will wait the signal in 43$, if the price break down so we may see Dash at 15$ in bottom of cycle. Hope not.

Opinions?

Dash has only about 7-8 k transactions in the net daily. For my mind it is way too low for the 15 place of the overall list.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

DASH: may fall down $15?

If Evan sell 1% of his coins DASH would go under $1. He just cant sell anything.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:23:26 PM

Opinions?
I havent heard some recent good news about Dash, for me it is less and less interesting project. I think that this altcoin attracted many people only due to its Masternode, nothing else. So soon, yes, probably goes to zero.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:04:43 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 08:50:18 PM by qwizzie

Opinions?
I havent heard some recent good news about Dash, for me it is less and less interesting project. I think that this altcoin attracted many people only due to its Masternode, nothing else. So soon, yes, probably goes to zero.

http://www.dashroadmap.org/

13-dec-2018 Chicken Restaurant Chain Church’s Accepts Dash In 10 Venezuelan Franchises
12-dec-2018 Bitnovo To Integrate Dash Text, Expediting Consumer Purchases And Remittances
10-dec-2018 Thousands Of Dash Enabled KRIP Phones Sold, Spurs Adoption In Venezuela
07-dec-2018 KFC Venezuela could soon begin accepting dash, adding to the number of food outlets in the country that are taking crypto
07-dec-2018 DigiFinex, the cryptocurrency exchange based in Singapore and a top-5 global cryptocurrency exchange will be integrating Dash, including InstantSend functionality.
06-dec-2018 Idax the 11th largest exchange has recently integrated Dash, including InstantSend, as a Dash/BTC pair into their platform.
04-dec-2018 As part of the upcoming 0.13 release, regular transactions will be made InstantSend by default.
03-dec-2018 Dash has announced the future implementation of ChainLocks, an approach to solving a variety of network disruptions, including 51% attacks.
03-dec-2018 Dash ranked 1st as future cryptocurrency payment system in a new research report that examined 32 cryptocurrencies in the areas of Security, Availability, User-friendliness, Technical user aspects & Maintenance
29-nov-2018 Dash has partnered with ePaymints, a global merchant account and payments processing solutions provider, “to accelerate adoption of Dash cryptocurrency in high chargeback and cash based industries”
22-nov-2018 Panda Exchange has integrated Dash into their platform, which will expand both cryptocurrency and fiat trading pairs and add exchange-based InstantSend services for consumers.
21-nov-2018 Dash Point-of-Sale app Spark wins Wyoming start-up Challenge & completed integration of CoinText, which will allow non-smartphone users to use Dash via SMS text.
15-nov-2018 Dash Text, has now incorporated a simplified POS feature to make it easier to SMS Dash from a non-smartphone to a merchant’s wallet.
11-nov-2018 The community has started testing Dash version 0.13.0. This will be the second last update before version 1.0.0, which is the first of a series of updates known as Evolution.
11-nov-2018 Dash’s network processed a historic number of transactions during a recent stress test, far surpassing the previous record for a Bitcoin-based network held by Bitcoin Cash.
18-oct-2018 Medicinal Genomics, has mapped a larger part of the cannabis genome ever done to date. Says: “ Dash can disrupt the scientific review process for the better.”
12-oct-2018 Dash Labs: “Making Significant Progress On Enhancing Robustness Of Dash Network”
24-sep-2018 Bitbns, One Of The Leading Exchanges In India, Has Integrated Dash Into Their Platform.
11-sep-2018 Dash Leverages Innovative Capabilities To Revolutionize Quorum Technology

Yeah, its really striking the lack of good news coming from Dash. This project must be soooo dead  Roll Eyes
Above is just from the last few months, Dash has been integrating and expanding throughout this year : https://dashnews.org/
and is showing signs of mainstream adoption in Venezuela :

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:07:47 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 09:03:54 PM by qwizzie

FUD mumbo jumbo

Its always interesting to see how fanatic die-hard Monero fans cant stay out of threads relating to Dash.
Hi Febo : what did Monero do these last few months/year with regards to development and integration ?
(besides getting connected more and more to diverse forms of malware focussed on secretly mining Monero and thereby damaging computers and servers)

To all : what did any of your alternative crypto projects do this year with regards to development and integration ?

For every serious investor there comes a time to evaluate the following :

* what are the achievements of the project i'm currently in ?
* what are the use cases of the project i'm currently in ?
* what is the vision of the project i'm currently in ?
* what is the roadmap of the project i'm currently in ?
* does the development team provide clear and accurate communication to its own community ?

If there are no clear answers to above questions, then that should form a red flag, a major red flag !

Also keep this in mind : if and when institutional money enters the crypto markets (hopefully next year), they will be focussing on use cases and on crypto projects that can fund themself for a long period of time
(as they themself will be investing for a long period of time). Which means they need crypto projects with dev teams that can (financially) operate and survive in bear markets and show steady progress.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

if this is to be reduced, it will cause the market to have a volume of 50 billion dollars. but I don't think.

and as we can see now, the market cap of cryptocurrencies rising,, and this mean dash price will not down to $15
i hope this is the beginning from the bull,,
sounds impossible for me if dash will hit $15 my friend
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:38:30 AM

If Evan sell 1% of his coins DASH would go under $1. He just cant sell anything.

But he can't hold forever, sometimes he is going to need money and will start selling.
I always question the price of Dash but someone said the team always get the marketing side of their business right so maybe he can find some VCs to sell some of his stash to using OTC.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

Opinions?
Let's look at the correction after the rise to $ 70, but I feel that there will definitely not be such a fall. A level of $ 50 is acceptable for investment.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: