Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2019, 02:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GALI][BOUNTIES] - MN/PoS/zPoS Hybrid - Dynamic Zerocoin Staking  (Read 13877 times)
crypto_pj

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:11:11 AM

I haven't posted here in a while - not for lack of interest in GALI but mainly due to a lack of time. A rising BTC market, along with other majors and many ALTS, has proved a bit of a distraction, but I've still been keeping a close eye on everything going on at Gailel Project and there's certainly no shortage of activity.

Zerocoin being put into maintenance mode due to the critical security issue found by ZCoin in Zerocoin implementation a little while ago was obviously a blow, particularly for those staking zGali, but I have no doubt that 'babyface' has been working hard over the past few weeks and will come up with a remedy before too long so I'm not really fazed by this setback.

On a more positive note, Galilel is in the final stages of being incorporated as a legal entity in Germany which will put our project head and shoulders above most others in the cryptosphere. This is an important milestone in our development, which should not be underestimated, as it allows us to enter into legally binding agreements with partners and furthermore protects the team from any personal liability.

To give you an example, I think I'm right in saying that to release an iOS app you need to be a registered company so, being an iPhone user, I'm looking forward to when they release a mobile wallet in the Apple Store. Playing devils advocate, if someone were to lose any of their funds through use of the app, being published by a registered company would mean that none of the team members could be held personally liable. Whilst I have every confidence that the team would only publish an app when it has been fully tested, it is important for their own peace of mind that they can go about progressing the project unhindered by fear of the increasingly litigious society we live in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY OVER 3000 GAMES
LIGHTNING FAST WITHDRAWALS
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogerman

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:11:49 PM

We are pleased to publish Maik Broemme's interview with masternodes-germany in English.
The original interview was in German. We want use this occasion to also announce our official Medium channel https://medium.com/galilel

We hope you enjoy the article as it was the first interview from Maik Broemme did and it gives some nice insights into the project.

https://medium.com/galilel/galilel-interview-with-ceo-maik-broemme-6f96bf317068?source=friends_link&sk=8c06f89e15b409368b9fd9a72335e1d3
crypto_pj

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:42:44 AM

I was delighted to see the transcript of Maik Broemme's interview with Masternodes Germany published on Medium in English - I'm sure I'm not the only person with an interest in the Galilel Project that doesn't speak German who has been feeling a little left out since that interview aired!

If you haven't already seen/read it then I highly recommend that you do so. It provides a comprehensive overview as to where the project came from, what has been achieved and furthermore the future direction. It is a little out of date, as the Masternodes Germany interview was some weeks ago and things have moved on a bit since then, but better late than never!

It would be great if Maik and other team members could generate more exposure for GALI by getting interviews on other platforms too - video content is always popular so I hope their English is up to the task, but please don't keep us waiting for translations!  Wink
eshby

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:14:19 PM

I was delighted to see the transcript of Maik Broemme's interview with Masternodes Germany published on Medium in English - I'm sure I'm not the only person with an interest in the Galilel Project that doesn't speak German who has been feeling a little left out since that interview aired!

If you haven't already seen/read it then I highly recommend that you do so. It provides a comprehensive overview as to where the project came from, what has been achieved and furthermore the future direction. It is a little out of date, as the Masternodes Germany interview was some weeks ago and things have moved on a bit since then, but better late than never!

It would be great if Maik and other team members could generate more exposure for GALI by getting interviews on other platforms too - video content is always popular so I hope their English is up to the task, but please don't keep us waiting for translations!  Wink

We also wish to push translations faster. However nobody of us is a professional content writer. So producing high quality content and translating it takes obviously more time than would be the case when someone does it whose profession it is. In general we rather take a bit longer when this means that we can ensure that the published content is of a high quality. Mid-term we are looking to expand the team with a professional content writer.

You are right once we have the content, the aim is to push it on other platforms which we also did with past content. Here the community can be of great help since everyone knows of a platform/venue that maybe team members are not aware of. Especially in the past few weeks several community members came forward with suggestions.

With regard to video content it's really difficult. Most people that do it charge a good amount of money for it and it is really hard to gauge wether that money is spend well on video marketing. However something we have in mind for the future is def an AMA. Wether it is in the form of a video or written or maybe both has to be seen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.