Bitcoin Forum
March 23, 2019, 09:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GALI][AIRDROP/BOUNTIES] - MN/PoS/zPoS Hybrid - Dynamic Zerocoin Staking  (Read 9434 times)
shiunsai

Activity: 725
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:40:41 AM

If you don't know yet Aiodex deposit and withdrawal are enabled, You can trade in GALI/BTC and GALI/GEEK pairs at:

https://aiodex.com/exchange/GALI_BTC
https://aiodex.com/exchange/GALI_GEEK

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Huatah

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:06:42 AM

If you don't know yet Aiodex deposit and withdrawal are enabled, You can trade in GALI/BTC and GALI/GEEK pairs at:

\\\('o')///..HOORAY.!! it just kept getting better and better with the project development more exchanges and more exposure will make sure that GALI will make their investor HAPPY.. well i know i am... Grin Grin Grin
CryptoAmigo

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:10:57 AM

join this project a bit late but luckily i found this hidden GEM, all thanks to my colleague who introduced this project to me. look forward for the awesome journey ahead.Nice to meet you all GALI HODLER.. Smiley Smiley
ibpeace511

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:53:43 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 07:45:20 AM by ibpeace511

Exciting development is happening in the project from crex24 now in aiodex. Hoping to see it soon in CMC. Good job to the Gali dev team who are working hard on the project. You are always updated on the latest happenings and development in their discord channel. A good coin to hold and stake.
m3mbr44n

Activity: 486
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:23:33 PM

Nice to see that Aidodex has been added as well. Curious to see if liquidity of GALI on Aidodex is going to grow in the coming months.
m3mbr44n

Activity: 486
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:21:31 AM

If you like to read a bit more about Galilel's interesting features that make it stand out, such as:
- Dynamic Zerocoin Proof-of-Stake
- Proof-of-Transaction
- Variable Reward Burning
- Disconnected Blockchain
- Offline Proof-of Stake
- Term Deposits
https://galilel.cloud/Galilel_Core_Whitepaper.pdf
mbroemme
Copper Member

Activity: 60

To iterate is human, to recurse divine!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:46:58 PM

In less than 250 blocks (~4 hours) we will hit the full Dynamic Zerocoin Proof-of-Stake activation block. Almost 900,000 zGALI have been minted already and are waiting for increased zPoS rewards. The anonymous network is coming!

Founder of Galilel Coin
[ WEBSITE | EXPLORER | GITHUB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK ]
Huatah

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:25:20 PM

In less than 250 blocks (~4 hours) we will hit the full Dynamic Zerocoin Proof-of-Stake activation block. Almost 900,000 zGALI have been minted already and are waiting for increased zPoS rewards. The anonymous network is coming!

YAY!!.. thank you for your tirelessly effort to build GALILEL from nothing to something very technically advanced. Really glad that i found this project in time and rest assure people who got scammed by the original dev will be so thankful to your effort to help them revive if not some maybe all of their initial investment. Keep up the good work and will try to contribute in anyway i can for this project as well .. Smiley Smiley

note: still try to learn how this all zerocoin things... Tongue Tongue
cryptobooya

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:03:17 AM

Amazing work continuing from babyface, support is second to none and the communication is spot on.

Network and MNs are working flawlessly, looking forward to the minting phase Wink

If other coins were handled like this, the cryptospace would be better for it!
aurumrex

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:22:10 AM

Amazing work continuing from babyface, support is second to none and the communication is spot on.

Network and MNs are working flawlessly, looking forward to the minting phase Wink

If other coins were handled like this, the cryptospace would be better for it!

Yes. I totally agree. Amazing work from dev.

And it's very transparent project.
yrene

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:36:57 AM

is an open source public open cryptographic digital coin for fast micro transactions
buchok

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:59:56 AM

this is one project that i will surely invest. beacause of its platform and team that are always making this project successful. developing further this project are always on the teams effort and by the help of the community. this will surely last for a very long time
mbroemme
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 08:42:29 AM

YAY!!.. thank you for your tirelessly effort to build GALILEL from nothing to something very technically advanced. Really glad that i found this project in time and rest assure people who got scammed by the original dev will be so thankful to your effort to help them revive if not some maybe all of their initial investment. Keep up the good work and will try to contribute in anyway i can for this project as well .. Smiley Smiley

note: still try to learn how this all zerocoin things... Tongue Tongue

I would not say that previous dev scammed people. He just left and had no experience to develop a crypto currency, an ecosystem around it or build business relationships. The other people are all there from the beginning, only old dev left and we got access to everything to continue the project. We are capable to do it, but we need to cover the basics first. Many coin devs believe that after forking a coin and changing some chain parameters, they are done. This is not my working style. Before business starts, you need a couple of more things like:

1. Paper wallets
2. Instant wallets
3. Mobile wallets (Android is on the way, iOS need some review as it is new from PIVX team)
4. Multiple exchanges to ensure liquidity
5. Advanced block explorer (our new one is a fork from Bulwark but requires CMC listing first as we rely on their API)
6. Leaving investment phase and entering business phase (after rewards are scaled out to final stage 10), in Galilel it happens around March 15th 2019.

Also from my perspective a very important requirement for success:

Intelligent reward distribution structure, only a few coins have it balanced well so that it is attractive to stake and to run masternodes, almost 99% of masternode coins appearing work in a different way: Stake as long as you need to collect the collateral, after that forget about staking and run a masternode. Masternode doesn't generate coins, if no one stakes, no masternode is rewarded. The less stakers you have, the less stable the chain is and the higher the probability for a successful attack. So whenever you see a coin where you immediately think: I need to stake or buy coins to run a masternode, forget about it and review the next. Smiley

Founder of Galilel Coin
mbroemme
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 09:26:03 PM

Another small wallet update (v3.1.2) has been released. It is optional but especially useful for zGALI stakers as we are in full dzPoS phase now. The changes are the following:

- Block 340,000 - 430,000: Dynamic zPoS v2 will generate correct 6 zGALI
- Improved performance when listing zGALI mints
- Fixed zGALI spend when too much mints are selected
- Fixed missing explorer icon
- Stability improvements

You can get it at: https://github.com/Galilel-Project/galilel/releases/tag/v3.1.2

Announcement links have been updated.

Founder of Galilel Coin
crypto_pj

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:55:42 PM

I am delighted to have discovered Galilel - with so many blockchain projects out there it can be an overwhelming task trying to identify the good from the bad...and then the great from the good.

Well in Galilel I think I have discovered the 'great'! The more I have looked into Galilel and the more that I have followed their discord, the more convinced I am that this project is destined for great things.
shiunsai

Activity: 725
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:48:25 AM

Gali coin need your support as the team have made the application to be on coinmarketcap.com, they need the community support

Please help to retweet, like and comment: https://twitter.com/a15253a/status/1086694986006097920

A small action like this can go a long way to bring more exposure for Galilel, benefiting everyone here.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
crypto_pj

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:13:03 PM

Having started to build a small stake in GALI, I'm now hoping that it won't be too long before Galilel Project gets listed on CoinMarketCap. Whilst our application has been made, it sounds like there has been little or no response from CMC. We all need to do our bit here to get the wheels moving, so get on social media people and start reaching out, calling for GALI to get a listing!  Kiss
deritaros

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:52:01 PM

How to participate the airdrop?
mbroemme
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 01:19:46 PM

How to participate the airdrop?

Just join the Discord.

Founder of Galilel Coin
ibpeace511

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:45:04 AM

This project has really have a good potential. Their dev team and marketing really work well for more development. Looking forward for the android wallet soon as part of your roadmap this 2019. I hope to see galilel soon also in CMC.  I'm always looking forward to their updates in discord daily. More success to this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.