Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Done  (Read 24692 times)
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:04:38 PM

The good news is that it’s great when all your finances are at hand, since life is movement and to be at your best you always need to be aware of. Let's try and tell my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuru7

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:08:04 AM

I am waiting to list this project to a bigger exchange a must be listed project. Meanwhile the project already released an android wallet beta its nice. but more development on plan
CryptoAmigo

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:25:14 AM

I am waiting to list this project to a bigger exchange a must be listed project. Meanwhile the project already released an android wallet beta its nice. but more development on plan

Bigger exchange need bigger BTC involved which at the current state is almost impossible, where this is a takeover project and no premine whatsoever the dev had been depend on the staking fund and donation which is not much. hopefully with the governance on the plan to release some fund for the project then we can talk about bigger exchange.
Huatah

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:33:24 AM

I reckon more exchange will not be the issue here, even bigger exchange will not make to major different as the important thing about any crypto project is to how we can implement a real use case for $GALI.

For the record, $GALI is listed in about 9 Exchange with a decent volume, so i think it is good enough considering the project is not even one year since takeover occur. Check on https://galilel.cloud for the exchanges link.
crypto_pj

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:35:36 AM

A quick heads up for those that aren't aware...there have been two bots running on the Galilel discord for a few weeks now - an old bot (provided by a third party) and a new bot (developed by the team). If you have any GALI balance on the old bot you need to transfer your balance to the new bot otherwise you will lose it!

I believe that over the weekend the old bot was disabled/turned off/removed which caused a bit of concern for those people that had not moved their balance to the new bot. I don't know whether this was intentional or a mistake but my understanding is that the old bot will shortly be reinstated, after which an announcement will be made giving people a week to move their GALI balance from the old bot to the new bot before the old bot is removed once and for all. Hope that all makes sense!

Go to the Galilel discord, head to the channel #bot-commands and type 'gali.help' (old bot) and/or '!help' (new bot) for a list of the respective commands.

And if you haven't already joined us on discord, here's an invitation...

https://discord.gg/jpM5rzF
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:22:21 PM

A quick heads up for those that aren't aware...there have been two bots running on the Galilel discord for a few weeks now - an old bot (provided by a third party) and a new bot (developed by the team). If you have any GALI balance on the old bot you need to transfer your balance to the new bot otherwise you will lose it!

I believe that over the weekend the old bot was disabled/turned off/removed which caused a bit of concern for those people that had not moved their balance to the new bot. I don't know whether this was intentional or a mistake but my understanding is that the old bot will shortly be reinstated, after which an announcement will be made giving people a week to move their GALI balance from the old bot to the new bot before the old bot is removed once and for all. Hope that all makes sense!

Go to the Galilel discord, head to the channel #bot-commands and type 'gali.help' (old bot) and/or '!help' (new bot) for a list of the respective commands.

And if you haven't already joined us on discord, here's an invitation...

https://discord.gg/jpM5rzF

The old bot has served us well... long live the new bot. Let's hope it can surpass its predecessor  Grin
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:35:49 PM

A project that has good deliverables.
Proof of stakes now seem to be the order of the day for lots of promising projects on blockchain.
My question is, when do you intend listing on global exchanges?
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:48:32 PM

Proof of stakes now seem to be the order of the day for lots of promising projects on blockchain.
PoS is a trend, but you can not ignore the PoW and GALI is complete in that sense, plus other features that will be added to your blockchain for a strong adoption to occur! Global Exchanges did you mean exchanges with volumes, right? Well, I think soon enough, when people understand that what is done here is different from most current projects.
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:04:53 PM

Be sure to immediately be on the major exchanges? Can you imagine what volumes are needed? and if something goes wrong with the stock exchange, I think the project itself is important, and it will take its price.
yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:35:44 PM

Hi, this is a good idea, I am sure that she will find her like-minded people, and the opportunity to earn. I join the project and look forward to new ideas and opportunities.
eshby

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:49:04 PM

Be sure to immediately be on the major exchanges? Can you imagine what volumes are needed? and if something goes wrong with the stock exchange, I think the project itself is important, and it will take its price.

Volume is definitely one aspect to consider. There are also other aspects that factor into wether to list on major exchanges. Gali is not there yet. The big exchanges require a lot of legal documents amongst other things. Also listing fees can be exorbitant and not only that, some also require ongoing maintenance costs.  At this stage it would be not wise to list on the big ones besides the fact that it would simply not be possible. Currently the overall focus lies on development as can be seen on the regulary pushed github commits. However we still list on exchanges when the opportunity arises. Yesterday Gali got listed at Amsterdex which is a recently rebranded exchange located in the Netherlands that requires no id verification which adds another layer to the currently available exchanges.

Gekkoo

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:51:40 PM

Volume is definitely one aspect to consider. There are also other aspects that factor into wether to list on major exchanges. Gali is not there yet. The big exchanges require a lot of legal documents amongst other things. Also listing fees can be exorbitant and not only that, some also require ongoing maintenance costs.  At this stage it would be not wise to list on the big ones besides the fact that it would simply not be possible. Currently the overall focus lies on development as can be seen on the regulary pushed github commits. However we still list on exchanges when the opportunity arises. Yesterday Gali got listed at Amsterdex which is a recently rebranded exchange located in the Netherlands that requires no id verification which adds another layer to the currently available exchanges.
GALI will still be able to establish itself in some average exchange initially speaking! I think that seeking larger exchanges at this time may represent a denial of exposure because there are a few things to be delivered and from the moment GALI starts to make a difference, there is no doubt about both potential and growth! Also, some volume may appear in crex24.
Margary

Activity: 854

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:16:40 PM

GALI will still be able to establish itself in some average exchange initially speaking! I think that seeking larger exchanges at this time may represent a denial of exposure because there are a few things to be delivered and from the moment GALI starts to make a difference, there is no doubt about both potential and growth! Also, some volume may appear in crex24.

I agree with this opinion. it really looks very promising and reliable. and creates confidence in the development of the project

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crypto_pj

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:53:20 AM

It looks like things are shaping up nicely for Galilel - over the past week we've seen a surge in the number of new people joining the discord (and as far as I'm aware there isn't an invitation bounty running, so i presume they are people genuinely interested in the project?). Furthermore, volume is picking up on the various exchanges that $GALI is listed on; this has led to a stabilisation in the price which looks like setting course on an upwards trajectory.
CentolaNickki

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:50:47 AM

/ I'm going to promote you on social media. Any camp?
Gekkoo

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:17:12 AM

I agree with this opinion. it really looks very promising and reliable. and creates confidence in the development of the project
Yes, to date the GALI team demonstrates all these qualities and requirements for a strong project worthy of advancement and adoption. If the people who are interested can not accumulate something at that time, then they will hardly be able to do it in a few months! As the market projection improves, GALI will follow suit.
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:06:01 PM

It looks like things are shaping up nicely for Galilel - over the past week we've seen a surge in the number of new people joining the discord (and as far as I'm aware there isn't an invitation bounty running, so i presume they are people genuinely interested in the project?). Furthermore, volume is picking up on the various exchanges that $GALI is listed on; this has led to a stabilisation in the price which looks like setting course on an upwards trajectory.

It's getting more and more busy at Discord indeed. Nice to see a healthy influx of new community members  Cheesy
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:53:16 PM

It's getting more and more busy at Discord indeed. Nice to see a healthy influx of new community members  Cheesy

I also observe live activity in a discord and it pleases, usually the movement at the beginning of the project, then the channel dies, everything is different here, and it shows that the project has found like-minded people.
crypto_pj

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:37:30 PM

I have a couple of 'Newbie' questions here...

My main 'ALT' interest is GALI...I have the Galilel wallet on my Windows computer - it's open most of the time staking GALI.

I have a couple of other coins with desktop wallets which I would also like to stake. Is it OK to have multiple wallets open concurrently on the same machine and furthermore for them all to be staking at the same time?

With regards to the GALI wallet, something that I have been wondering about for ages is the design of the desktop wallet. Given that GALI was forked from PIVX, is the wallet design also based on the PIVX wallet design? (By the way, by design I mean look and functionality rather than the mechanics of how it works which is waaaaay beyond me!) It's just that from the various crypto project wallets I have seen, they all seem to pretty much look and feel the same with the exception of the branding.

Perhaps a super modern, user friendly GALI desktop wallet could be developed - childs play/something your grandmother could use? I expect lots of people reading this will say "it's slick and user friendly as it is - what are you on about?!". I mean taking things to the next level and leaving everyone else for dust - I want GALI to lead the way!

I've got a Siemens kettle 'designed by Porsche'. Yes that's right, a kettle for boiling water. It was rather expensive. Apart from the fact that it is super fast and quiet at boiling water, it looks great and that is what any visitors to my house comment on - the look. Nobody ever says anything about the fact that it is just a kettle.

Could the GALI wallet be designed so that it is the envy of all others despite the fact that it is 'just a wallet'?
Gekkoo

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:08:24 PM

This increase in users or even frequency is very good for GALI precisely because it demonstrates an interest in the project and in the involvement and construction of a community! I'm looking forward to some great players starting to work with GALI because the current prices are not fair!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: