Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Done  (Read 24692 times)
cryptogerman

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 11:49:13 AM

We are happy to announce the availability of our whitepaper (WP) in 2 constructed languages, Klingon (latin) and Klingon (pIqaD) writing system. You can get them here:

https://galilel.cloud/downloads/whitepaper/Galilel_Core_Whitepaper-tlh_latin.pdf - Klingon (tlh_latin)
https://galilel.cloud/downloads/whitepaper/Galilel_Core_Whitepaper-tlh_pIqaD.pdf - Klingon (tlh_pIqaD)

Also available on our website, needless to say that we will translate the website into Klingon too. Of course this is more for fun, but to all Star Trek fans out there. This is for you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 10:01:23 AM

Galilel has been listed on My Crypto Cloud masternode hosting platform.

You can get you masternode instantly at:

https://mnhosting.nl/
crypto_pj

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:11:11 AM

I haven't posted here in a while - not for lack of interest in GALI but mainly due to a lack of time. A rising BTC market, along with other majors and many ALTS, has proved a bit of a distraction, but I've still been keeping a close eye on everything going on at Gailel Project and there's certainly no shortage of activity.

Zerocoin being put into maintenance mode due to the critical security issue found by ZCoin in Zerocoin implementation a little while ago was obviously a blow, particularly for those staking zGali, but I have no doubt that 'babyface' has been working hard over the past few weeks and will come up with a remedy before too long so I'm not really fazed by this setback.

On a more positive note, Galilel is in the final stages of being incorporated as a legal entity in Germany which will put our project head and shoulders above most others in the cryptosphere. This is an important milestone in our development, which should not be underestimated, as it allows us to enter into legally binding agreements with partners and furthermore protects the team from any personal liability.

To give you an example, I think I'm right in saying that to release an iOS app you need to be a registered company so, being an iPhone user, I'm looking forward to when they release a mobile wallet in the Apple Store. Playing devils advocate, if someone were to lose any of their funds through use of the app, being published by a registered company would mean that none of the team members could be held personally liable. Whilst I have every confidence that the team would only publish an app when it has been fully tested, it is important for their own peace of mind that they can go about progressing the project unhindered by fear of the increasingly litigious society we live in.
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 06:11:49 PM

We are pleased to publish Maik Broemme's interview with masternodes-germany in English.
The original interview was in German. We want use this occasion to also announce our official Medium channel https://medium.com/galilel

We hope you enjoy the article as it was the first interview from Maik Broemme did and it gives some nice insights into the project.

https://medium.com/galilel/galilel-interview-with-ceo-maik-broemme-6f96bf317068?source=friends_link&sk=8c06f89e15b409368b9fd9a72335e1d3
crypto_pj

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:42:44 AM

I was delighted to see the transcript of Maik Broemme's interview with Masternodes Germany published on Medium in English - I'm sure I'm not the only person with an interest in the Galilel Project that doesn't speak German who has been feeling a little left out since that interview aired!

If you haven't already seen/read it then I highly recommend that you do so. It provides a comprehensive overview as to where the project came from, what has been achieved and furthermore the future direction. It is a little out of date, as the Masternodes Germany interview was some weeks ago and things have moved on a bit since then, but better late than never!

It would be great if Maik and other team members could generate more exposure for GALI by getting interviews on other platforms too - video content is always popular so I hope their English is up to the task, but please don't keep us waiting for translations!  Wink
eshby

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:14:19 PM

I was delighted to see the transcript of Maik Broemme's interview with Masternodes Germany published on Medium in English - I'm sure I'm not the only person with an interest in the Galilel Project that doesn't speak German who has been feeling a little left out since that interview aired!

If you haven't already seen/read it then I highly recommend that you do so. It provides a comprehensive overview as to where the project came from, what has been achieved and furthermore the future direction. It is a little out of date, as the Masternodes Germany interview was some weeks ago and things have moved on a bit since then, but better late than never!

It would be great if Maik and other team members could generate more exposure for GALI by getting interviews on other platforms too - video content is always popular so I hope their English is up to the task, but please don't keep us waiting for translations!  Wink

We also wish to push translations faster. However nobody of us is a professional content writer. So producing high quality content and translating it takes obviously more time than would be the case when someone does it whose profession it is. In general we rather take a bit longer when this means that we can ensure that the published content is of a high quality. Mid-term we are looking to expand the team with a professional content writer.

You are right once we have the content, the aim is to push it on other platforms which we also did with past content. Here the community can be of great help since everyone knows of a platform/venue that maybe team members are not aware of. Especially in the past few weeks several community members came forward with suggestions.

With regard to video content it's really difficult. Most people that do it charge a good amount of money for it and it is really hard to gauge wether that money is spend well on video marketing. However something we have in mind for the future is def an AMA. Wether it is in the form of a video or written or maybe both has to be seen.
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 07:58:05 PM

We want to give a little progress report on the establishment of the corporation. We received this week the revised contracts from the notary. On June 11 @Babyface  and me gonna  be at the notary to finalize and sign the contract with the others signing the contract shortly after at notarys in their respective locations since we are not all located in the same area.

After that the notary will send the paper work to the state registry which initiates the establishment of the corporation. Insertion into the registry usually takes 2-4 weeks. This process is a pure beaurocratic one, so from there on we did everything on our part and will have to wait until we get confirmation from the respective government agency that the corporation has been included in the state registry and is fully operational.

Once the company is established we are able to upload the mobile wallet which is already in Beta to the playstore. In a second step we would also be well in time for our Q3 goal of a mobile wallet for iOS and would also be able to publish it into the App Store which has a corporation as a strict requirement.
crypto_pj

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:05:10 PM

We also wish to push translations faster. However nobody of us is a professional content writer. So producing high quality content and translating it takes obviously more time than would be the case when someone does it whose profession it is. In general we rather take a bit longer when this means that we can ensure that the published content is of a high quality. Mid-term we are looking to expand the team with a professional content writer.

You are right once we have the content, the aim is to push it on other platforms which we also did with past content. Here the community can be of great help since everyone knows of a platform/venue that maybe team members are not aware of. Especially in the past few weeks several community members came forward with suggestions.

With regard to video content it's really difficult. Most people that do it charge a good amount of money for it and it is really hard to gauge wether that money is spend well on video marketing. However something we have in mind for the future is def an AMA. Wether it is in the form of a video or written or maybe both has to be seen.

I have no personal experience of recording videos or editing them, however whilst it would be fab to have high quality video content to share with the community and across social media, until such time as we are in a position to make that happen, I don't think it should hold the project back.

If you follow crypto across various platforms from YouTube to Twitter and Instagram, I'm sure you'll have seen that there are lots of projects and personalities out there recording messages and announcements on their mobiles or webcams and publishing without any review or edit - people love it, as can be seen from the number of views, likes etc that even the simplest of videos often get.

If would be fantastic if there was someone in the community who not only has a good understanding of crypto but is also able to present in front of the camera AND has some technical skills to edit videos...any volunteers to become the poster boy (or girl  Wink) of Galilel?! Sadly I can't put myself forward as I don't meet the criteria!

Until that time, maybe team members could have a go themselves - or are you all camera shy?!!! Forget 'Netflix and chill', how about 'Galilel and chill'!

Kiss
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 11:37:21 PM

As requested by the community we wrote a non-technical summary of the project and the blockchain features outlined in the Whitepaper. This summary should give people that are technically not well-versed an overview of what the project tries to accomplish and by which means. It's a lighter read than the White paper and should be seen as an addition to it not a replacement.

https://medium.com/galilel/galilel-core-project-summary-d5884278354b?source=friends_link&sk=afb447d64dacf9371c9183b7b0162e6f
crypto_pj

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:49:08 AM

For those of you that don't know, on May 25th (tomorrow), Galilel will be one year old  Smiley

To mark the occasion we are hoping that the whole Galilel community will get involved in helping to promote the anniversary across all social media platforms to help raise awareness of the project and attract further interest.

If you don't use social media much and are not very familiar with how each platform (facebook, twitter, instagram etc) works, what better event than this to spur you on to find out and contribute! If you need some help in figuring things out, join the discord and ask for assistance in the 'general' channel. I'm sure you will be responded to quickly by someone willing to guide you.

Use this invitation link to join us on Discord

https://discord.gg/FzWkWCZ

I should also add that, whilst many Galilel supporters will have accounts with the everyday social media platforms such as facebook and twitter, if you're not on ALL the platforms we use, please go and set up accounts so that you can have maximum impact engaging with our social media drive!

Visit https://galilel.cloud/ for links to all the various platforms.

Kiss
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 01:41:42 PM

Hello dear Galilel contributors.

Now the time has come. Exactly one year ago the first block of Galilel Blockchain was found. 

Since then, more than 500,000 more blocks have been found and today we can speak of a stable blockchain that works smoothly. We can really build on that.

A lot has happened in this first year. Some new features like the Zerocoin Protocol with Zerocoinstaking were implemented. Also the reward structure was adapted by a community vote in such a way that the community gets much more control over the blockchain in the future via our new features and they can influence the inflation themselves.

Galilel was also listed on many exchanges and monitoring/hosting/informative platforms.

The listing on Coinmarketcap (CMC) also enables us to expand many new possibilities and gives us great exposure.

Our Android app is in beta and is scheduled for release in the major stores after the Corp is created.

The corporation is in its last phase and is decisive for some great new projects that are already in the starting blocks. we are looking forward to announce and introduce them to the community, but we won't do this before Galilel Corp is created. The Corp also opens new ways for Galilel to enter into business partnerships and step up its game to a new level. We dont want to forget to thanks OUR COMMUNITY, because members (you know who you are wink) have contributing to expensive listings and whitepaper translations. Our Whitepaper is now available in 16 different languages, no other projects can claim this. We are also very pleased that the new homepage, which is in its final stage, will support most languages in the world so that interested people can use it in their own language. The Galilel team is excited and hopes that in the future the community will continue to support the development of the coin and share our project on social media and drive galigizing around the globe. Help us to fill the vacancies that we have advertised. Together we can further develop Galilel and take it to the next level.

Your Galilel Team
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 07:18:33 PM

As you know today is our first birthday and we are proud to present that we launched our Reddit site available at:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Galilel

During the next couple of weeks we will extend it further and look for professional people who will regular post high quality content on Reddit.
Reddit is a very valuable discussion and help platform which is seen and known world wide.
It requires professional content writers with a good business or technical background.
We will use it on our own to transfer knowledge from Discord to the outside world.
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 10:36:16 PM

We are pleased to announce that @crypto_ben  is joining the team.
He will join as Business Manager UK and help forge partnerships and drive business growth.
He brings years of experience as an entrepreneur to the team and is a valuable addition to the team.
Most of you already know him as an active member of the community that regularly contributes and is active both here as well as in social media.
Please give him a warmth welcome.
crypto_pj

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:54:50 AM

So, having celebrated the GALI Genesis Birthday yesterday with some good interaction on social media, we've had a few new faces join us on Discord, an increase in volume on the exchanges with the price of GALI heading upwards and an increase in the number of masternodes online (430 last time I checked), which is great! I wonder how long it will be before we hit 500?

This just goes to prove what a positive impact the community as a whole can have when everybody engages and gets involved! There is no point sitting on the sidelines waiting/hoping/relying on others to make things happen - this is particularly true of a project in the development stage with a relatively small community. The project may be being led/driven by a committed team but they need our collective support to spread the word.

If you are already a Galilel follower and this is the first time you have stopped by on btctalk, make sure you check back in regularly; ideally on a daily basis and take the time to make a post yourself. If you are a regular on btctalk but have only just come across Galilel, please join our Discord (https://discord.gg/FzWkWCZ) which at present is where most of the conversations are taking place.

Having said that, Galilel now has a presence on all the main social media platforms so, whatever your preference, you'll be able to join in the conversation and discover more. All the relevant links can be found within Discord or on the website https://galilel.cloud/.

Kiss
crypto_pj

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:56:24 AM

*** Please Check Out the Galilel Reddit Channel! ***

As mentioned by 'cryptogerman' the other day, Galilel now has a Reddit channel.

Whilst I personally set up a Reddit account ages ago, I hadn't ever actually used it; that is until yesterday when I decided it was about time that I did, especially as Galilel now have a presence.

All these different social media platforms can take a bit of getting used to and there is no doubt that it is easier to stick to what you know rather than face the slightly daunting task of getting your head around yet another new site.

Different platforms attract different people for various reasons; the look, the feel, the conversation, the vibe and the people you interact with. If you are a regular user of bitcointalk and have yet to venture over to Reddit, I strongly urge you to do so - I'm really impressed! So why not head over there too and make up your own mind?

Whether you are an existing supporter of Galilel and have a few coins, or if you are just doing some research into this project, with Galilel now having a Reddit channel, what better reason do you need to check that platform out?

Here's a link - now there's no excuse not to - all you have to do is click it!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Galilel/

Kiss
eshby

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:11:23 PM

*** Please Check Out the Galilel Reddit Channel! ***

As mentioned by 'cryptogerman' the other day, Galilel now has a Reddit channel.

Whilst I personally set up a Reddit account ages ago, I hadn't ever actually used it; that is until yesterday when I decided it was about time that I did, especially as Galilel now have a presence.

All these different social media platforms can take a bit of getting used to and there is no doubt that it is easier to stick to what you know rather than face the slightly daunting task of getting your head around yet another new site.

Different platforms attract different people for various reasons; the look, the feel, the conversation, the vibe and the people you interact with. If you are a regular user of bitcointalk and have yet to venture over to Reddit, I strongly urge you to do so - I'm really impressed! So why not head over there too and make up your own mind?

Whether you are an existing supporter of Galilel and have a few coins, or if you are just doing some research into this project, with Galilel now having a Reddit channel, what better reason do you need to check that platform out?

Here's a link - now there's no excuse not to - all you have to do is click it!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Galilel/

Kiss

It's really nice to see all these activities on many different social networks. So, everyone can easily follow progress of the Galilel project.

Well that's the plan behind it:-)
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 09:12:47 AM

Galilel is now available as a payment option at https://prohashing.com/

Prohashing is a professional mining pool.
This will also enable people who are only into mining to earn Gali as mining rewards can be paid out in Gali.
Furthermore people who mine and choose to pay it out in Gali wil provide the Gali market with liquidity.

https://youtu.be/EeyMEN_RFhM
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 10:46:41 PM

@everyone
We've moved our website to a new domain. You can reach it at:

https://galilel.org

It has already support for multiple languages and a news system to publish our important updates on our website first.
It was a necessary step to distinguish the different entities between the core (desktop, paper and mobile wallets) and the legal entity which will operate under a different domain with a different website and some additional services to subscribe and pay.
The seed nodes in the desktop wallet will be changed with the next update.
The trusted nodes in the Android mobile wallet have been replaced already with the .org domain.
We will add gradual website localizations during the next weeks. The old .cloud will expire end of August and will not be extended.
xxTraderrCashxx

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:07:39 PM

People, let's vote for "Galilel(GALI)" Our coin: "№176 https://l2rx.com/index.php?limit=50&sort=0&page=4#GALI
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 06:01:54 PM

We've switched from Trunk Based Development (TBD) to Pull Requests (PR) development.
It will help us to review code before it is getting merged into the master project trees in GitHub.
Every developer who wants to contribute to any of our public GitHub project can simply fork the repository, develop new features, test them and once it is stable enough create a PR for it.
PR is being reviewed and if acknowledged it is being merged.
This is preparation step for upcoming development bounty we are going to publish to attract additional developers for better collaboration.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: