Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Done  (Read 24692 times)
cryptogerman

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 05:35:18 AM

We are happy to let you know that Patric Mainzer (@Schokoladenbrezel)  joined the (team in an official role as Tech Support.
Most or all of you already know him as a helping hand.
He helped users out more than we can count and is always up-to-date with regard to technological developments within the project.

That's why we welcome him with great pleasure to the team.
He's already on our new website. It's always great to see people stepping up from the community which are willing to donate time to the project and in this case helping people new to our project as well as people already part of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 04:57:59 PM

Today morning we had notary sign-off for Galilel UG (haftungsbeschränkt).
Since the owners are located in different geographical locations, 3 of 5 will do additional late sign-off in their local notaries.
We got already corp certificate to prepare the additional paper work.
However we are not yet allowed to legally operate under the entity.
The next steps are creating corporate bank account (in progress already) and share capital deposit, since we agreed on a higher share capital than required for corp creation.
Bank account creation is expected to be finished end of CW 24 and local notary sign-off at CW 26. After that notary will pass all papers to German commercial register authorities.
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 06:11:11 PM

We've added our development budget multisignature address for monitoring and transparency to our website (https://galilel.org) to the coin information site.
crypto_pj

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:07:59 AM

Galilel is now available as a payment option at https://prohashing.com/

Prohashing is a professional mining pool.
This will also enable people who are only into mining to earn Gali as mining rewards can be paid out in Gali.
Furthermore people who mine and choose to pay it out in Gali wil provide the Gali market with liquidity.

https://youtu.be/EeyMEN_RFhM

Trying to catch up on everything going on at Galilel having been out of action for the past week or so and the announcement that Prohashing now offer payouts in GALI really caught my eye!

I must confess that I know very little about mining but this is an area that I would like to gain a better understanding of. If anybody here is mining and has chosen, or is considering choosing, GALI as a payout option with Prohashing then I'd be very grateful for any insight you can offer! If you aren't a miner but can explain how I can utilise this service, then I'm all ears! I should mention that whilst I have a computer I don't have any mining rigs or anything like that - way too tecky for me!

The price of GALI has clearly taken a bit of a beating recently and no doubt experts here will have an opinion on whether/when payouts in GALI are viable. It may sound a bit silly of me but I'm interested in understanding how to go about mining and getting payouts in GALI (and actually getting set up to do so) and am not too bothered about the economic viability of the exercise. I've found that the best way to learn about crypto is to get involved!

As cryptogerman said, people choosing payouts in GALI will provide more liquidity to the market, which is great for the project. So if, like me, you're a supporter of Galilel and have been wanting to look into mining someday, perhaps the prospect of being able to receive mining rewards in GALI is the incentive you need?

Kiss
crypto_pj

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:35:02 AM

New .org Domain Suffix

Having just had a quick trawl through recent posts here, I don't think that this has been mentioned before...

The revamped Galilel website has moved to the .org suffix and can now be reached at the following address:

www.galilel.org

I believe that for the time being the galilel.cloud address will point/redirect you to the new .org address, but if you have bookmarked Galilel in your favourites, please note that you should update the link because the .cloud address will not be being renewed when it expires at the end of August.

If you haven't checked out the website recently, do stop by! It's work in progress but offers a lot of scope for future development; one feature that I think is really fab is that it has support for multiple languages and website localisations will gradually be added over the coming weeks.

If you have any feedback/suggestions regarding the website, please post your comments in the Galilel discord #suggestions channel (link below). All input/views are welcome!

https://discord.gg/4Dq2xFc
crypto_pj

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:02:43 AM

New Beta Version of Android Mobile Wallet

In case you missed it, a new beta version of the Android mobile wallet was released about ten days ago which fixed a number of previously identified bugs:

• Non-English texts were corrupting the margin of the screen
  • The 'Confirm' button needed a frame and the font colour changing
  • A white square was appearing for incoming transactions instead of the GALI logo

In addition to this, apparently the federate trusted nodes setup was significantly improved. They were tested extensively over a period of a couple of weeks and none of them died anymore under any load. If you've read any of my previous posts you'll know that I am not in the least bit technically oriented, so this means absolutely nothing to me (I got that info from discord  Wink), but I'm sure there will be some people here who understand the significance and will recognise this as being great progress!

If you have an Android phone it would be fab if you could please download the beta version of the wallet and test it. The developers are obviously putting the wallet through the rigours of testing, but the more people that test it the better - fresh eyes can spot different bugs and the sooner any issues can be identified, the sooner they can be fixed.

Here's a link to the beta version:

https://galilel.org/android/galilel-git-8ffd49f-debug.apk

I don't have an Android phone myself, so am unable to offer my feedback in this instance, but don't let that stop you from doing so! Let's make sure that when the wallet is released in the Google Play Store it is bug free!

If you identify any issues, please report them directly in GitHub here: https://github.com/Galilel-Project/galilel-android/issues/new

If GitHub's not your thing, not to worry! We want your feedback, so you can post it here, in discord or get in touch with a team member whose contact details you'll find on the website galilel.org.

Thank you!  Kiss
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:20:13 PM

With the establishment of the corporation now in the books and the rest of the process being a formality we wanted to give an outlook on what to expect going forward.

Like we already said in the past, most things on the business side require some planning and time commitment and can't be done in a week or so. That being said we currently plan the following things.

1. As already mentioned once the corporation is included in the commercial registry we gonna apply for a couple associations namely ITSA and Crypto Valley to start off and gonna look out for further associations in countries where we have a team presence.

2. Starting this week we gonna reach out to law firms in order to inquire about costs and the process to aquire a legal opinion letter. A legal opinion letter is currently a prerequisite to apply at quality kyc exchanges. While having one doesn't mean we will get listed we need one to be at least able to apply since it is a hard factor we know of.

3. Another hard factor is also often qualifications of team members. Some exchanges make background checks so we also gonna establish a business LinkedIn in the near future which will give the project more credibility.

All of the above is part of our strategy to establish Galilel as a serious project and give us opportunities to also present the project outside of the general crypto and masternode environment.
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 09:36:36 AM

We've been added to

https://monitornode.com/

Monitornode is an app for masternode hosting, tracking and sharing. Their service is relatively new and we are among the first coins added there.
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 06:24:38 PM

Since we are on CMC now and new explorer require coincheckup support, We've created a pull request there to add GALI:

https://github.com/coincheckup/crypto-supplies/pull/18
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 04:56:16 AM

As in the past we made an OTC sale from the funds in the donation wallet. The structure of the sale was the same like before as it was a combined deal to buy coins at market and pay a premium for the coins provided out of the Gali funds. We sold 105.000 GALI from the donation wallet for 0.3 BTC and the same amount has been used on-top to clear the order book in Crex24 and Graviex.

The remaining funds in the donation wallet will be allocated to two development bounties which already gathered some interest in the dev community and a content writer that helps write professional articles to give the project more exposure on our social media venues.
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 07:20:25 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2019, 08:43:33 AM by cryptogerman

Team member Pascal @crypto5.0  visited a blockchain event in Zürich today.
The topic was: Could Blockchain be used for banks? Legal framework of tokens and asset tokens.
How can we manage assets based on tokens and what is the legislator's position. Which legal framework is the best at the moment?
Further background was the idea of Crypto Valley and what is being done there.

Furthermore @crypto5.0  met today with one of the managing directors of Crypto Valley to have the first talks about joining.
The talks are very positive and we will continue the talks soon.
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 07:25:16 PM

We finally migrated to our new explorer which is a Bulwark fork. We added already a couple of additional features to align the functionality between mobile wallet and the explorer.
This is mainly about visualize the transaction amounts in financial representation.
We will add these changes successively to the desktop wallet as well to align features between all projects.
You can try it out at:

https://explorer.galilel.org
BtcKing 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:51:16 PM

heeey cool project  Wink
i would like to apply for the Ukrainian translation of the BTT ANN
lemme know so i can start

cheers
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 12:27:13 PM

We are glad to announce to Trittium as our new Trusted partner.

All the GALI investors have now 3 weeks with no Fees at the trttNodes platform.

trttNodes is a masternode investment platform - https://node.trittium.cc
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 02:37:10 PM

During the last couple of weeks we had several issues with our block explorer.
First of all there was a mandatory requirement to replace it since old explorer doesn't support Zerocoin in a proper way and doesn't work well with long (>600k blocks) and large (>2GB) chains.
We decided to fork the BWK explorer as replacement.
However this explorer had a couple of issues itself which we fixed in current version (v0.1.5). Major changes are so far:

- Added support for showing stake amount and restake amount (original BWK shows only restake amount, which is confusing for non-technical users)
- Added support for showing correct balance, received and sent amount (original BWK shows only balance accumulated by the last 100 TX, also confusing to non-technical users)

- Added support for syncing chains with broken Zerocoin spends, necessary because we test a lot of features and vulnerabilities on testnet

- Added systemd files (daemon, web. timers) to use modern Linux service infrastructure

- Added Arch Linux package build definition for deterministic builds as part of infrastructure runs on it

- Several UI glitches have been fixed (incorrect padding of buttons)

- Replaced Yarn with npm to avoid using Facebook's registry mirror

We are very happy about the new explorer and we believe it is a significant infrastructure improvement and kindly invite users to fork it, who need one.
Pull requests are highly appreciated.
You can reach new explorer at the following URLs:

- Mainnet: https://explorer.galilel.org/

- Testnet: https://explorer.testnet.galilel.org/
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 08:24:55 PM

We added support to show budget proposals for governance purposes in a separate table in v0.2.0 of our block explorer.
Once user click on this icon, he can see the current running budget proposals.
This is necessary requirement for proper DAO implementation and transparency. There is a pull request open for the upstream merging, but ours differs in the following way:

1. We removed created column because it is mis-leading, it refers to last db update time.

2. We introduced storing of blockStart and blockEnd, in case of budget proposals running for several months it is needed.

3. We show information about payout amounts, this is what everybody wants to know.

4. We show payout amounts in relation to budget period, so monthly payout, already paid budget and total budget over the proposal period.

5. We use same throttle mechanism as for masternode list which makes client rendering ~4 times faster.

PS: Everyone who has not yet voted for the budget proposals is highly requested to do it.
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 07:37:33 PM

Our friends from Bulwark Technology have added Galilel to their masternode hosting platform.
If you are looking for a cheap, reliable and trustful hosting platform, give it a try!
You can get your instant Galilel masternode at:

https://platform.bulwarkcrypto.com/
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 09:47:22 AM

During the last couple of weeks we've explored a couple of paid block explorer services and after technical investigation we decided to signup at cryptoID.
They finished integration and our second block explorer is availabe at:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gali/

They offer so far the best experience for large and long chains with some additional features like top wallet estimation which is little bit different compared to rich lists.
We will continue to use their service and it becomes our second official explorer.
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 07:46:59 AM

We currently did reorganize some of the tasks within the team according to invidual team member's expertise with the aim to achieve a higher level of scalability.

1. Mike Broemme (@Babyface) will continue with developing the wallet and blockchain part of the project (Paper, Mobile, Desktop, Appstores, Blockchain features e.g.) and maintain the Whitepaper. Furthermore he is in charge of the administrative aspects of the corporation behind Galilel.

2. Ehsan Khademi (@eshby) and Ben Arter (@crypto_ben) will be in charge of the business part and be responsible for listings and business strategy. If someone has business related questions please direct inquiries towards them.

3. Christian Grieger (@Swooty) is responsible for the frontend/backend and bot development. This includes the website, paper wallet and blockexplorer.

4. Manuel Gogoll (@Cryptogerman) is responsible for all marketing activities and cross-posting across all different platforms. Since he is in charge please redirect marketing requests/ideas towards him.

5. In general please direct questions/suggestions/ideas to people responsible for that part of the project. It ensures that those things can be addressed in a timely fashion and we don't have to coordinate that internally which usually costs a lot of time.

6. Responsibilities of all other team members stay as is, for Pascal Rebholz (@crypto5.0), Alex Mesquita @Alex Mesquita, Patric Mainzer (@Schokoladenbrezel 👻), @Maik | MyCryptoCloud.nl and @Sorin90.

All contact information is available on our website at https://galilel.org/en/#team
cryptogerman

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 04:04:59 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2019, 11:16:28 PM by cryptogerman

We are now listed at Gentarium.
They offer both regular Masternode hosting as well as Shared Masternodes.

Since some community members asked for Shared Masternodes in the past we explored which providers are the most reliable.
Since Gentarium has a corporation behind their project we felt comfortable adding them.

As always be careful when sending coins to third party services and do so at your own risk.

https://mn.gtmcoin.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: