Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns.  (Read 17294 times)
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?
So far I have only received TWO tokens from the GBT project and metahash, maybe I am still lucky because they can be quickly marketed even though the price is still not what we expected, with many ICO scams we must really be able to choose projects that are managed by a strong team and solid

ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

I do receive tokens from different bounty campaigns. It doesn't mean that in this red market we are not receiving tokens from a bounty. But if you do not yet receive, maybe your pbounty project not yet finished with their sale and not yet distributing tolens to participants, so better wait.
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

the last time I really benefited from the results of the bounty was 4 months ago. After that, until this moment the coins that I have has a price so low. Similarly happens on the coin bounty results price. so I have to be more patient to wait. and not desperate to keep trying in bounty campaign.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?

Yes, now if there are payments, it is 100 times lower than what was stated, sometimes $ 10-50 will be paid = (
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

Iam also confused with this bad market situation. Also my  more than 70 bounties note yet payed. Some bounty was scammed. This is a bad things for all bounty hunters. I want to know how to find best bounties this days.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

I have not received any token from the campaigns I've joined. Always wait and wait. I have to track the distribution of the token on the telegram. Very tired

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:33:16 PM

In some projects I have already received tokens, some have extended their campaigns, and some have postponed the release of ICO for the next year and only after that will they give out rewards.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

Yes, your not the only one facing that problem, i also participated on a ico campaign recently and they didnt send my payment yet, they always tell what they want to say, to delay the payment distribution, theyre last promise to distribute our payment was on november 30, but they delayed the payment and try to change the payment claim process, i was very disappointed. Until now they didnt distributed our payment.
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:42:55 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 06:32:42 PM by ivanleon

A lot of companies that are gradually accumulating since the summer are in no hurry to send tokens, and some even begin to suddenly demand to pass the KYC. Don't know why that is, but with such sites as Bountysuite, Bountyhive tokens come in a purse even now, when the market is depressed.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

I can still receive some tokens from the bounty, but this opportunity is less than 5%, and many events disappear without any news!
If it is less than 5%, then why are you even joining those campaigns and wasting 95% of your time. You could be doing something more productive with those time. You would have earned more or at least something if you focused your activity on doing something better. Joining those campaigns only encourages more scammers to scam people. Just stay away from them and let them die slowly.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

Not all my campaign has already given a reward because of the current market condition, they are waiting for the stability of crypto before releasing the reward and I took a consideration for this, as it might worsen the value token due to massive dumping of holders.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

A lot of my friends who are constantly engaged in bounty have got the rewards even in this period. I only take part in signature campaigns so I don't have many campaigns

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
babykika2027

Activity: 715

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:48:08 PM

some bounties are right to follow their roadmap, the bounty prize is the fastest distributed 1 month after ico is finished, at the end of this year many bounties have been extended until early 2019 because their sales have not reached hardcap
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

It is depends on the team they dont want to distribute it immediately because of the market situation maybe, there are also some teams that they already distribute the tokens but they dont put the token on the list,Ive got a token it is already 2 months but the coin is not still listed.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

same as you, I think most of the campaign extend their token sale date and make sure raised more funds to run their project, bounty campaign extend and delayed distribution token is normal. some of them don't distribution token right now because don't want bounty hunter dump their token price anymore in current market situation, so just patience and continue follow the project development update and make sure don't miss any important news
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

I have received tokens from the results of the bounty campaign, but the price situation is still unclear and not in accordance with the ICO. The thing I can do now is wait and follow the developments and information from the project developer. I think for now many people experience the same thing, given the market situation that is still unstable (red). Be patient and continue working will be a better choice.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

The bounty and the tokens I gotten from the bounty is still distributed but yes it has no value because most of them are gonna listing in where bitcoin is stable.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:03:43 PM

Honestly i have received from some and also expecting others to follow suit but till then i have no option than to wait for them to resolve whatever issue they have and pay me my tokens
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

I always get paid from bounties.... I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Sure, sometimes the distribution gets pushed back or delayed - and sometimes they can take a very long time to receive.
but I still get token transfers from projects I supported in 2017!  Over a year, and yet, I still received them.

Problem seems to be - That the bounty hunters nowadays are very impatient. And there are too many of you guys trying to still make a living off Bounties.
Those days are over for now - What you need to be doing is holding onto the bounty tokens for better times.

Stop looking for bounties to join and insta-sell. Just stack em' up and consider yourself invested.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

I'm almost in the same situation, many do not want to release tokens to the bear market, and everyday they say "stay tuned".
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: