Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:55:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A big advice on how to invest with BTC  (Read 439 times)
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:15:29 PM

Too many times all the peoples are suggesting some ideas and procedures. But it is hard to understand so we should take risk in Bitcoin investment, we will get good result. So most of the experts are try it our own at the same time many beginners are start a small scale trading. It is prove the proper way, some beginners are expect more profit in short time it is not a right way in any crypto currency.
As a beginner, practicing investing is a top choice. Practice abilities by trying out various things that exist so that we will be trained in making the best decisions. With more experience, we will get the ability to analyze, the best analysis in choosing each coin is the result. This is an initial investment and we must be able to do our best to get the best results.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:11:49 PM

Coming from a frequent bounty hunter, what I usually do before joining any campaigns is that I register a new wallet for every campaign that I join. For example, campaign A has a different wallet storage as compared to Campaign B with another wallet. This prevents potential cyber threats from getting all my hard earned coins. You really cannot assure the level of cybersecurity nowadays, all that we can do is to prevent hacks from happening.
PS I have given up investing in BTC because market is not good this year. maybe I will try to invest next year and will follow the strategy that you have posted here. Thanks bro. Looking forward to a greener year 2019.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:25:19 AM

A big advice too, if you want to play on crypto sphere better to get a whole bitcoin first then play it on the market, hodl is an old school.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:53:36 AM

A big advice too, if you want to play on crypto sphere better to get a whole bitcoin first then play it on the market, hodl is an old school.
It's important that we accept the reality that investment carries a certain level of risks and losses. We cannot eliminate investment risk, so it's better to take time to study and familiarize its nature, explore and learn investment ideas. Be strategic, it is critical therefore that we develop the necessary knowledge to execute effective approach. Furthermore, learn to diversify investment, so if one falls, other investment may help you to recover. Nothing comes easy, it takes time, effort, determination, persistency, positivity, patience, and by not losing hope that can help us survive from adversities towards success.
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

My advice before you make an investment or buy a coin, you should be able to determine the right time to buy coins and determine what percentage will take advantage because a lot of new traders lose because they enter and buy bitcoin at the wrong time.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

Hello world.

So I've a small advice for everyone a bit new around here... Get a storage wallet.
Not mandatory a hardware wallet of course but get a wallet that you won't use daily, somewhere where your coins are safe and not too easily accessible.

Because otherwise with the amount of opportunities and tentations you're going to go all in in too much opportunities, one is doomed to fail and you'll lose it all.
I'm giving this advice because since I've got a hardware wallet I've finally managed to split my profits from investments between reinvesting and storing.

Before that I ended mainly losing my profits because I reinvested everything all the time...

So get a storage wallet, and split your profits.
It seems to be like a piggy bank, isn't it? That's good idea actually. We need to make our own chance to have lots of profits. When we make our way, I think it would succeed. Keep learning the situation and looking for more chance to survive in this uncertain situation.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:38:14 PM

To invest in Bitcoin is to start with yourself first, invest knowledge, improve skills and experience, explore more. Investment takes preparation, bravery, focus, and commitment. Learn a variety of investing strategies, most importantly, trust yourself, never be afraid to make mistakes, learn from them and move on.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

I think its a good idea but it's not my strategy, when I saw a good chance then I will put most of my investment into that things, sometimes good opportunity only come once and we need to seize it immediately, sometimes playing safe won't make you rich, you need to take a risk to get a higher reward
mOgliE (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

Hold is an old school?

Now there is a reasonnable chance that bitcoin will reach its previous prices of above 15k at a moment or another especially around the next halving.
It means that just going in now, buying a whole BTC and waiting will grant about 11k$ of profit with rather low risk.

While playing it on a market is so fucking risky... Like a hell of a risk. You can hardly be more risky than by playing on a market, even dice is safer.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: