Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:51:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple Recover?  (Read 21790 times)
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

Ripple has not shown stable and positive dynamics lately. Over a long period of time, ETH shows itself better in these aspects. The situation with Ripple will not change.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

Well the question can further be generalized that will everything recover in general? Honestly I think yeah we can recover from the bear market just that we need more time, more volume, more trust from the general populace and less scan so that people wouldn't fear joining and then maybe more stability.

indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

Ripple is currently very much sold, with sales exceeding eth sales, so the possibility of ripples will be very strong in the future, and we know Ripple is the first altcoin token to work with banks. so of course the ripples bounce back

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:54:08 PM

very true that all will return to normal as last year the market development also has a good position, it will definitely be good at the same time, even though this year the ups and downs have even declined, but I continue to struggle.

nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

when the capitalization of the whole market grows, I think that this coin will gain momentum

confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

I think that this coin has a big potential and the latest news are also great. Binance will add several trading pairs with XRP and this has caused a great price increase. Hope this trend will continue and we will see Ripple by 1 USD at the beginning of the next year.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

Of course, there is no doubt that the top 10 in coinmarket can recover so that whatever happens with Ripple even though today it drops more than 12% but can recover, this is actually a good opportunity to buy because Ripple's future will continue to improve.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:39:58 PM

I think that as soon as the trend in the market changes, then not only the ripple, but all the altcoins will become more expensive.
Nevertheless, XRP has much greater chances, because today I already see how XRP is going up in price faster than any other project, it seems to me that such value can only be ensured by the fact that people hope that XRP will be legalized.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:26:00 PM

Ripple has not shown stable and positive dynamics lately. Over a long period of time, ETH shows itself better in these aspects. The situation with Ripple will not change.

Crypto currency is such amazing thing mate. Every good coin which has potential and has power to rise will definitely recover you are right for saying that ETH is good and it can rise but ripple is also good coin and it will rise too. I have seen ripple being use by some banks and some street walls been talk about it so I think bitcoin  ripple and ETH will recover this year.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:48:03 PM

Of course, ripple will rise again and I believe in this, this coin is a good development and I'm sure in the future the ripple will grow even bigger, and it would be good if you started investing in ripple for now

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

I so much believe in Ripple that it will definitely rise again. Those coins are now getting better, which will definitely include ripple. I think Ripple is one coin that has the pottential to be great in future. So, let's look forward to how far it progresses. Next year will be a very good year.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:12:12 AM

Riak will recover in the near future, rest assured that Ripple will not just give up. Ripple is a good and trustworthy coin, so we don't need to worry about Ripple anymore. Of course it will return to normal again
For me i believe it will recover again, and perhaps it could also surpass the previous phase of success/peak price.
So i will be waiting for that time to come, and kept my coins safe until that day.
Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:42:20 AM

Of course ripple will rise and I believe in this, as a coin that has a good ripple development now more widely known and more and more investment in this ripple and I'm sure for the development of the ripple in the future it will definitely be better compared to now

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:07:27 AM

Isn't it not normal right now? The Ripple price has had raised too much just like the ethereum and the bitcoin. So it's price came down from $2.50 to $0.4..Just like the other coins. Also ripple could save itself from more loose. There are many coins which has lost like 1/20. You can check the Bitcon Cash or Bitcoin Private. The good think is the  XRP surpassed the ETH and will never go to 3rd line on the marketcap. If you Hodl more the ripple price could go higher lately in 2019.

mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:23:12 AM

Exaggerating the market of crypto including Ripple. These type of worries are for those people that bought during $3. I feel sorry for everyone of you who have been waiting for that recover.
But it will take time before we see bitcoin on $20,000 mark again while Ripple at $3.
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:45:24 AM

I think ripple will not only recover, it will reach the moon within the year 2019 seeing its performance in the recent past. It has been supported by banks which ironically are vocal of other altcoins. Likewise, its team and technology are also good. You can see that its prices have not been affected as much as compared to other coins in the recent market meltdown. And it has outperformed even ethereum.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

Riak will recover in the near future, rest assured that Ripple will not just give up. Ripple is a good and trustworthy coin, so we don't need to worry about Ripple anymore. Of course it will return to normal again
You are few, he get ahead of the Ethereum, recovery like all coins will be, only later. Therefore, investing now at the end of the year is the most reasonable option.

Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

I do not believe in this coin, Ripple honestly, I do not consider cryptocurrency at all for many reasons!
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:04:54 AM

Ripple will surely recover once market is back to normal.Now we can see some level of green which as lead to some increase in the price of Ripple.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

There is something that i really believe in cryptocurrency, that is the cryptocurreny will be thriving even after it fall so high, and that will also applied to Ripple that also facing a downfall few month back, but it will surely emerge again.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐