Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Second and Third Bitcoin gun stores coming soon world wide  (Read 1875 times)
RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:19:44 PM

My point stand strong, especially if you consider that in western world, the country with highest crime rate, and people shot death, is the US of A where firearms are allowed. It's not hypocrisy if you consider, that the US is an exception to the rule and that rule as not panning out well.

Do you mean all crime or just gun crime or just homicides? Yes, the US has the highest crime rate of western countries, but, if compared to the UK, we have 10x the population, but only 2x the number of crimes.

Instead of being sarcastic, why don't you learn a thing or two about the outside world, and about how in some countries where true democracy prevail and security, policemen don't even have firearms,

Where is this magical country where true democracy exists?

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kneim
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:26:59 PM

No firearms in the world, but in the US!

You have so much criminals there? What is the reason for this?

RB25

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:31:01 PM

No firearms in the world, but in the US!

Wow, sensationalist much? Human trafficking in SE Asia, gangs in the UK, mobsters in Russia. Yeah, we got all the criminals.

The founders of our country had the forethought to make arms ownership a right of the people. I wonder how the rest of the world would be different if all people were free?

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
RB25

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:33:51 PM

Buying!
These businesses that are first in their arena are cleaning up with me. Overstock got another $600 this weekend and now I'm thinking I need a gun from these guys.

What should I get? I'm leaning toward a 1911.

If its your first, get a Glock 17. Simple to maintain and easy to shoot and 9mm is ubiquitous, even in totalitarian dictatorships.

Get a Glock 19 instead. It's easier to carry. Actually, if you were planning on getting a 1911, buy 3 Glocks instead, a 17, 19, and 26. Wink

I've owned several 1911s and for some reason the pistol fascinates me, but I carry a Glock.

For carry, yes, a Glock 19 would be better.  I owned a G22 at one time, but kept getting bit by the slide. Now I carry a S&W M&P 40Pro. The 1911 just has a mystique about it.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
kneim
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:22:31 PM

The founders of our country had the forethought to make arms ownership a right of the people. I wonder how the rest of the world would be different if all people were free?
It makes sense for historical reasons, but there should be piece now. I do not believe John Lennon ever was wearing a firearm. And it had been of no use.

RB25

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:39:54 PM

It makes sense for historical reasons, but there should be piece now. I do not believe John Lennon ever was wearing a firearm. And it had been of no use.

That was his choice. The 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution is about defense of one's self and one's country against those who wish to do harm. I wonder if Lennon had a more realistic view of the world, how much longer would he have lived?

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
debianlinux

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:48:52 PM

simple; too many laws. the more laws you have the more criminals you will create.

making laws against guns only creates outlaws with guns. if you want less criminals abolish the laws that create them.
TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:42:11 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 05:56:53 PM by TippingPoint

Glock 19

9mm widely available
superdork

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:05:28 PM

From the video it's about Texas where firearms are allowed with a legislation, the title is misleading.

But worldwide it is illegal!

And my personnal stance on this is : NO! I disagree with firearms being sold to people, this open access to firearms to responsable and at the same time to irresponsable people, it makes the danger of crime and retaliation on a whole other level. I prefer to live in a community where no one has fire arms than a community where criminals have firearms and I'm allowed to buy one to defend myself, it's still to risky! not to mention the accidents possibility

Yeah fuck it, I'll bite.

Call me crazy but I say give guns to ANYONE who wants 'em.

What do we have now? Cops with a license to KILL and citizens who can't defend themselves.

If everyone had guns... even the nuts and the undesirables, you have an amazing system of checks and balances.

Cop gonna beat that citizen? Tell him how "These hands are about to fuck you up"
You sure about that when ANYONE could be lurking with a piece ready to send you into the next lifetime?

Mob justice would ABSOLUTELY be better than government tyranny, and EVERY government turns corrupt and tyrannical on a long enough timeline, look around.

Give 'em all guns, pass 'em out to whoever wants 'em. It would make the world a better place.

I wouldn't even stop there. I think that citizens should have access to ANY weapons that authority can have. Military gets UZIs, Ok, then everyone else does too. No monopoly on power and control for anyone, and once again, the world would be a better place.

We will NEVER be free as long as they have the power (and goons) to keep the masses in line.

feel free to leave a tip in my daughter's college fund if you found my posts helpful 1HiCE3vX7yr7Yqy4yHf36x4w1cmSEsrTbM

(or if you just want some good karma!)
joshv06

Activity: 991

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:15:47 PM

But guns are bad.. Haven't you heard?

I love living in the United States of 'Murica.

Not one day I take the 2nd Amendment for granted.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:47:55 PM

Buying!
These businesses that are first in their arena are cleaning up with me. Overstock got another $600 this weekend and now I'm thinking I need a gun from these guys.

What should I get? I'm leaning toward a 1911.

If its your first, get a Glock 17. Simple to maintain and easy to shoot and 9mm is ubiquitous, even in totalitarian dictatorships.

Get a Glock 19 instead. It's easier to carry. Actually, if you were planning on getting a 1911, buy 3 Glocks instead, a 17, 19, and 26. Wink

I've owned several 1911s and for some reason the pistol fascinates me, but I carry a Glock.

For carry, yes, a Glock 19 would be better.  I owned a G22 at one time, but kept getting bit by the slide. Now I carry a S&W M&P 40Pro. The 1911 just has a mystique about it.
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Those are all good ones. Right now I carry a Kahr K9 elite. I really don't need another EDC, so I might go for a service pistol size range gun. I have never owned a 1911 but when set up correctly they are such a good gun to shoot. You almost can't beat it for point-ability.
I would love to have a criticism of Glock because they just don't appeal to me. However you can't argue with success. Glocks are a proven gun that just works.
So many choices.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:54:56 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 04:18:16 PM by TippingPoint

I would love to have a criticism of Glock because they just don't appeal to me.  

Experts agree that the 1911 and P226 look more impressive when posing for photos.   Smiley
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:45:52 PM

I would love to have a criticism of Glock because they just don't appeal to me.  

Experts agree that the 1911 and P226 look more impressive when posing for photos.   Smiley

Glock is light and reliable, but 1911 offers a real punch if you need it. All depends if you're a gun fan or just want it for self defense and every day carry.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 05:10:18 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 05:24:27 PM by Beliathon

Yay, a gun control debate. These are always fun.

Of course, as a gun owner, I find no need to debate this issue. I will not be giving up my guns. So... if you feel the need to send men with guns to attempt to force me to give up my guns... at least admit you are a hypocrite who isn't actually interested in a gun free society.

Enough of that... what I want is an ammunition store that accepts Bitcoin! Smiley
+1

This is a capitalist world. We value money more than life.

As long as that's true, we need guns. Because the other guy has guns, and if we don't he will enslave us and make lots of money.

Oh wait, that's happening anyway. The man has tricked us into believing the fake money only HE is allowed to print has value.
And if we try to print our own physical money, the man sends men with guns to our house to shut us down and take our money.

https://www.casascius.com/

Which is why we need guns. And cryptocurrency. Now to get back to the task of getting mass-produced physical Bitcoins onto the world market, so that we can strip the man of all his power.

The man's laws are helpless against decentralization, anyway:

"Aluminum "Strength in Numbers" Promo Coin (bag of about 500) FREE POSTAL SHIPPING
1.25 inches in diameter, blank back, does not include any bitcoins.

[Print your own sticker for the back and use it as a business card, or print your own private key sticker and put bitcoins on it."

Good game, you selfish, evil fucks.

Sarcasm ahead:
I think what bitcoiners should do is get like 100 people together in a fortress, get really well-armed, set up all kinds of insane high-tech defenses, build a huge wall, and start mass-producing physical coins. Then when the government sends in the men with guns to stop us, we defend ourselves to the death! And livestream the whole thing! We will only need to make this terrible sacrifice ONCE.

The senseless tragedy and deaths of countless federal agents will spark such a worldwide outrage that it will END the practice of most modern governments shutting down competing physical currencies.

The sooner fiat is killed, the better it will be for the 99% of the world.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
misternanyte

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:00:28 AM

people won't come after u until you buy a gun

it's kinda like a self-fulfilling prophecy  Shocked

Yes because they feel safer hurting someone that has the means to shoot back... retard.

it's not about feeling "safe".  it's about ""karma""

OOOH I see what you're saying. I totally get it now. Boy was I STUPID to think that a criminal would feel safer if his innocent victims didn't have guns! Of COURSE they feel safer when we have guns. That's what creates criminals. It's my fault, because criminals are actually safer around me when I have a gun in my hand because I'm too fucking retarded to shoot them. Only criminals should be allowed guns. Take all guns away from good innocent law abiding citizens because criminals are actually the good guys, especially rapists and pedos. Us innocent good people need to accept being raped and killed by criminals because we aren't criminals and that makes us stupid and therefore deserving of being mugged and shot.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: