Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [XBlocks][PoW][Anonymous][Airdrops][Masternode][Listed on Exchange]🔥🔥🔥  (Read 1332 times)
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:40:09 AM

The title of the thread there is a mention about airdrop, this is true? How can I get free coins? Are there any conditions for obtaining it? Where can I get more information?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XBlocksCore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:56:21 AM

Just join our discord, we hold bountyes and airdrops there.
XBlocksCore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

https://www.finexbox.com/market/pair/XBC-BTC.html
XBlocksCore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

Finexbox is new and fast growing exchange. We gave them a chance.

Users are selling xBlocks quite cheap. There are less than 40,000 coins mined in total so you can grab some very cheap before we get on a bigger exchange.
QQ6693606

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:14:11 PM

how long time for AVG masternode reward frequency?

two days , not see mn reward?

AegisWildHash

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

XBlocks was added to WildHash Mining Pool

~

BAT Config:
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://wildhash.com:3533 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=XBC
[/u]

Code:
Pool host: wildhash.com
Pool port: 3533
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=XBC
Algorithm: x11
~

Pool Features
- Pool fee: 0.0% (First 10 blocks, than 0.5%)
- Min. payout: 0.01
- No Hidden Fee's
- Pool nodes
- DDoS protection
- Graphical displays for hashing speeds, income and pool statistics.
- Technical support available 24/7

Discord: https://discord.gg/6qz6ryv
XBlocksCore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:11:12 PM

Enjoy mining Smiley

And for non miners you can buy masternodes at super cheap price. PM me for details.
damar09

Activity: 434

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:58:08 AM

It sounds very interesting when I hear the name of this project on the channel discord, and it turns out that there are many surprises in the discord channel, starting from the airdrop and masternode itself, let's make our friends join in with this big project

XBlocksCore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:31:31 PM

So, news time
We gave Finexbox 10,000 coins for new users airdrop, however they are using them to manipulate the market and creating fake volume
Another problem is, masternodes seems not working properly
So, final desicion is to swap all existing Xblocks to new POS coin in 1:10 ratio
So for every 1 Xblocks you get 10 new coins
That you will be able to stake in your wallet
So, we decided to sell remaining 200k premine at 1000 satoshi per coin. This will enable us to list new coin in few decent exchanges immediatelly after swap. Original idea was to start with Tradesatoshi and STEX (if you have any other exchange you would prefer let me know)
Keep in mind that after swap you will recive 10x coins you purchased. So if you purchased 10k coins, after swap you will get 100k
To grab your share of coins please PM me here or on Discord, DO NOT use FinexBox as they are scam exchange
Sooner we sell premine sooner swap will happen.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:39:46 PM

So, news time
We gave Finexbox 10,000 coins for new users airdrop, however they are using them to manipulate the market and creating fake volume
So, final desicion is to swap all existing Xblocks to new POS coin in 1:10 ratio
So, we decided to sell remaining 200k premine at 1000 satoshi per coin. This will enable us to list new coin in few decent exchanges immediatelly after swap. Original idea was to start with Tradesatoshi and STEX (if you have any other exchange you would prefer let me know)
Keep in mind that after swap you will recive 10x coins you purchased. So if you purchased 10k coins, after swap you will get 100k
To grab your share of coins please PM me here or on Discord, DO NOT use FinexBox as they are scam exchange

how can you sell at 1k satoshi that the sell order in finexbox is only 200sat? hard to beat that one though. and how can you guarantee potential buyers that you will continue the development after the swap? though you are only targeting about 2 btc from your premine, i know it's not that much. but at this time of market, you can already disappear with 2 btc in your pocket. it is already something...
XBlocksCore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:50:53 PM

So, news time

how can you sell at 1k satoshi that the sell order in finexbox is only 200sat? hard to beat that one though. and how can you guarantee potential buyers that you will continue the development after the swap? though you are only targeting about 2 btc from your premine, i know it's not that much. but at this time of market, you can already disappear with 2 btc in your pocket. it is already something...

Great question, and i was expecting it from someone. Things went hard from start. Including masternodes not working properly, finexbox guarantee that they have real users (that was a waste of 0.10 btc) etc etc....Hard to belive, but there are actually people that want to have alive coin and not only targeting presale and exit scam. If that was the case, creating new coin and starting over is peace of cake. However i want xblocks to succed and it will sooner or later, atm i am pooring in as much funds from my own pocket as i can.....Also, if finexbox allow you to withdraw your coins than buy them there first at 300 sat, why not....but try first with smaller ammount and make sure they will process withdrawal as it was not working when i bought some.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:34:23 PM

So, news time

Great question, and i was expecting it from someone. Things went hard from start. Including masternodes not working properly, finexbox guarantee that they have real users (that was a waste of 0.10 btc) etc etc....Hard to belive, but there are actually people that want to have alive coin and not only targeting presale and exit scam. If that was the case, creating new coin and starting over is peace of cake. However i want xblocks to succed and it will sooner or later, atm i am pooring in as much funds from my own pocket as i can.....Also, if finexbox allow you to withdraw your coins than buy them there first at 300 sat, why not....but try first with smaller ammount and make sure they will process withdrawal as it was not working when i bought some.

that went wrong with that exchange. that's the very reason why i don't want to use a new exchange. and yeah you are right, try small amount of coins and test if they can cater your withdrawal request. next time, try a trustworthy exchange even if its a small one. don't hurry the listing per se. i suggest develop what you are aiming for. at least show something to the crypto community before listing again.
genesisarmy

Activity: 10
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:55:21 AM

Shitcoin is always not sell well
QQ6693606

Activity: 407

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:02:52 AM

poor dev,1 sat sell all premine coins!

shidayat8

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:14:11 AM

poor dev,1 sat sell all premine coins!

a very bad situation when a developer sells their coins at a very cheap price, our brain will be filled with thoughts like "will this coin go to scam" and so on

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: