Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting for red tag btcltcdigger. Cheating on bounty Signature  (Read 628 times)
NoNameNo (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:20:37 PM

Waiting for red tag btcltcdigger. Cheating on  INGOT bounty campaign (Signature)

INGOT coin bounty link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3591451
STAKES ARE VISIBLE HERE https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F65-9vDAvUs7ArWIQArdIobDz06b-0YIAo5RmYwFkE4/edit#gid=1108904584
(I have a copy)

I did not want to create this thread, I wanted him (https://t.me/CSBounty  @btcltcdigger https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=228301) to do the job honestly, that's why, I wrote in his chat CSBounty . 

But as far as I understand, @btcltcdigger wants to reward all scammers and those who did not work at all in the bounty signature INGOT.  His opinion - If you don't like something, don't participate in my bounty.

For convenience, the results of the research with all the screenshots in the telegraph

https://telegra.ph/Ingot-coin-12-15

Scammers, if you are reading this thread, know, btcltcdigger is a paradise for you, join his bounty, do nothing and you will receive stakes for all weeks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1974
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:25:17 PM

As i explained to you in the telegram, different projects have different requiremets.

IC team allowed even newbie rank to join, and their main requirement, was that they wear the signature. Post count was not mandatory.

Feel free to ask the IC team yourself,they will confirm.

P.S: Be a man and report it with your real account. Or do you have something to hide?

P.S.S: Maybe there should be a rank requirement for accusations like these?
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

Hm..

Quite strange to say this. Junior members have been demoted to newbie rank because theymos set new merit requirement. I don't remember anyone saying anything about big forum cleanup and it definitely wouldn't explain why someone who posted last time on August 25. received stakes for September and October:

As i explained to you in the telegram, different projects have different requiremets.

IC team allowed even newbie rank to join, and their main requirement, was that they wear the signature. Post count was not mandatory.
Where is that stated?

I am looking at rules:

and their main requirement, was that they wear the signature.

So how this account got stakes for September and October?
btcltcdigger

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:08:19 PM

Hmm, he shouldn't
NoNameNo (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:30:49 AM

Hello.
I tried to send you a private message with a link to this thread, but you do not accept messages from Newbie. Thank you for joining this thread.
I really want to hear your opinion, whether btcltcdigger is worthy of a red trust.

I did a great job to prove fraud towards the bounty participants. Many participants of the bounty support me, but do not want to speak out against  btcltcdigger with their accounts, because they participate in another of his campaigns.

The result of the reseach is just a huge number of people who have not left a single message on the forum since July, August, September, but they got full stakes. I do not know who these people are - multi-accounts that belong to btcltcdigger or his assistants or just btcltcdigger is so lazy that he doesn’t check the bounty at all.

But the fact is that I tried to resolve the conflict peacefully, asked the manager to do his work, as a result I received a complete ignorance and a feeling of complete impunity.
I can still believe that people received signature stakes for bounty reports, but there are a lot of people who did not leave a single message and receive stakes. This is a cheating .. I can not find another word
NoNameNo (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

Feel free to ask the IC team yourself,they will confirm.
P.S: Be a man and report it with your real account. Or do you have something to hide?
P.S.S: Maybe there should be a rank requirement for accusations like these?
Rules:
Posts with less than 25 characters will not be counted as valid posts
You count bounty reports links like 25 characters. You're the one and unique manager who counts bounty reports in the signature.

The only question  you are interested in is who I am. With such an interest, you'd better hunt for scammers. But as you know, scammers are not looking for scammers.
I do not want to talk to you, you had a chance to resolve the conflict peacefully in the telegram. You did not and I had to do a great job instead of you.

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

Hmm, he shouldn't
It is not only account which shouldn't receive stakes https://telegra.ph/Ingot-coin-12-15 . Right thing to do is to remove stakes from certain accounts (my opinion)

I tried to send you a private message with a link to this thread, but you do not accept messages from Newbie.
I like my PM spam free.
whether btcltcdigger is worthy of a red trust.
I don't see any bounty hunter tagged him so my best guess is he isn't.
Many participants of the bounty support me but do not want to speak out against  btcltcdigger with their accounts, because they participate in another of his campaigns.
I don't see anyone is supporting you. I don't even see you supporting yourself.

Research archived for reference http://archive.is/kGSf2.
btcltcdigger

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

Hmm, he shouldn't
It is not only account which shouldn't receive stakes https://telegra.ph/Ingot-coin-12-15 . Right thing to do is to remove stakes from certain accounts (my opinion)

You're right. I'll have it redone this week
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 05:49:03 PM

I am pretty sure OP claim is valid. I noticed there is multiple thread against btcltcdigger:
1. Btcltcdigger & Csbounty Fraud
2. "btcltcdigger Bounty Manager" Abusing Bounty Hunters
3. btcltcdigger Samson_bbl SpockSenior MrSlave rpi3eu - looks like merit farming
4. Btcltcdigger Managed Lots Fraud bounty
5. INGOT COIN IS SCAM

I am not sure btcltcdigger deserve red tag or not but its pretty clear he have abused stake distribution on multiple bounty. If its happen only oner user then it does not matter. But there is multiple claim and also seems there is a merit abuse post by suchmoon.

@OP if you have not tag him then you can't expect tag from DT in that case. 

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
NoNameNo (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

It is not surprising that not any bounty hunter tagged him, because they continue to participate in his campaigns and wait for years shit tokens.

I naively believed that in order to tag a person (from DT) it is enough to prove the facts of fraud.

I did it. And I am sure that he deserves red trust despite the fact that before he was a good BM. Besides, he has only one not non-shit campaign now - IronX. And I think he will check it  as well as  Ingot.

Coolcryptovator

I did not know it, thanks. Tagged
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:31:18 PM

1) Bounty abuser complained about something without providing any kind of proof [1]
2) User with banned reddit account complained about not receiving stakes for his banned reddit account  Roll Eyes
3) Sending merit to alt account. Not enough proofs for other accounts.
4) Alt account of bounty abuser [1]
5) Proof of collected funds is article written by ICObench's (do research in scam accusation) expert, besides, who is responsible for funds distribution, bounty manager or team? I would say team.

It is not surprising that not any bounty hunter tagged him, because they continue to participate in his campaigns and wait for years shit tokens.
Then they obviously think he doesn't need to be tagged and they are fine with this.

I naively believed that in order to tag a person (from DT) it is enough to prove the facts of fraud.
It is.

Coolcryptovator

I did not know it, thanks. Tagged
Any particular reason why you don't want to tag him using your real account?

I am tired of this shit. Bounty hunters are cheating projects and bounty managers, bounty managers are cheating bounty hunters and projects and projects are cheating investors, bounty hunters and bounty managers. What a nice altcoin community it is.
NoNameNo (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

Guys, I created a thread where I presented all the proofs of cheating on bounty signature. I spent the whole day on it. And I think it doesn't matter which account I use to tag @btcltcdigger - Newbie, Sr. Member or another rank. I want to remain anonymous, this is my right.

I believe that presented proofs are more than enough to draw conclusions.
If DT do not want to tag @btcltcdigger - this is your choice.

I just wanted to show you the fact of fraud and warn hundreds of bounty hunters that the rabbit @btcltcdigger is not white and fluffy, as it may seem at first glance.

@btcltcdigger I'll check your bounty again  Roll Eyes ingot spreadsheet: "Options to download, print, and copy have been disabled on this file.Learn more " It's not a problem for me
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 10:52:45 PM

You know what, I'm now having some serious doubts about that. There was never any password change for the supposed "friends" accounts and I think I overlooked btcltcdigger's extremely weaselly responses to that.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:55:45 AM

You know what, I'm now having some serious doubts about that. There was never any password change for the supposed "friends" accounts and I think I overlooked btcltcdigger's extremely weaselly responses to that.
Hm ok.

I took deeper look and it seems this rule doesn't apply to all participants in his campaigns:

DUE TO PEOPLE BEING GREEDY AND TRYING TO SIGN UP MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS,
EVERY PARTICIPANT WILL HAVE TO APPLY BOTH ON THIS THREAD AND IN FORM,
AND IN FORM ADD A NUMBER OF APPLICATION POST ON THIS FORUM, LIKE THIS:

He is basically removing some cheaters while exposed/tagged cheaters and banned users are receiving stakes:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=821846
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg35814775#msg35814775
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3879270.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4695252.msg42379507#msg42379507

lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 02:10:34 AM

i joined securypto in the end he gives me 0stakes he says i have negative trust when its not even in the rules ,i think he is getting participant stakes for himself too

Free palestine
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:16:37 AM

i joined securypto in the end he gives me 0stakes he says i have negative trust when its not even in the rules ,i think he is getting participant stakes for himself too

BtcLTCdigger has been around during a long time, dont think he would ever think of scamming a bountyhutner for some tokens. He should have already a fair salary for his work. An accusation like this should be propperly adressed with proofs, or you risk your reputation being still worse than it is already.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:09:26 PM

BtcLTCdigger has been around during a long time, dont think he would ever think of scamming a bountyhutner for some tokens. He should have already a fair salary for his work. An accusation like this should be propperly adressed with proofs, or you risk your reputation being still worse than it is already.
I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR LONGTIME TOO  even lauda was here and he stays here and we know what he did  dont defend others

Free palestine
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:31:19 PM

I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR LONGTIME TOO  even lauda was here and he stays here and we know what he did  dont defend others

sorry mate, didnt wanted to seem rude, just shared my opinion as it doesnt have much sense than a bounty manager risk his reputation that way. But if you can prove you are right, then do it.
By the way, i also joined Ingot Coin, and seems no bounty will be ever distributed

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:01:47 PM

By the way, i also joined Ingot Coin, and seems no bounty will be ever distributed

Shitty khawanky will never comeback and redistribute the money that has been collected from ICO, I, once was a mod for the Telegram group of Ingot Coin, and we mods has been scammed also like the participants but the only difference is the amount of money that has been scammed, khawanky has promised that IC will be on the exchange platform so we ended up agreeing to their terms of payment, we are currently holding a thousands of ICC in our wallets that has a sum value around $40,000 (100 ICC
= $200) , we mods have different salaries some has ETH and some has pure tokens.

I just hope they'll die together with their faulty attitudes.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: