Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A world without borders?  (Read 22628 times)
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:39:32 AM

Guys, please let us know when this world without borders thingy going to happen. I call dibs on behalf of the Indian subcontinent ( India particular) We can send a few Hundred Million only in the United Kingdom Grin

Sorry China you can choose Japan  Cheesy

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:22:13 PM

Let's think for a second.
Would such a world benefit mankind? Would it destabilize the current geo-economics? Is there even a remote possibility that we as humans let go of this ancient tradition of drawing lines on sand that have only served to create problems among masses and has done NOTHING good so far?

In an ideal world borders are just imaginary lines but we don't live in an idealistic world. Would you be willing to forgo the borders of your personal property and land? Everyone is free to use it as they please. ....

Do we get to use not just other peoples' property and land, but their bodies as well?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 02:24:35 PM

The point is that in addition to not needing to be citizens to soak up resources, people, especially rich people, do not even need to set foot into a country to soak up resources.  We have soaked up resources from the global south for all of our lives.  That is why conditions are so bad in the first place.  Its not just the obvious resources either.   No one ever sends their coffee grinds or banana peel compost back to the soil where it came from.  

That's called trade. Welcome to the concept. What you are advocating for is confiscation of resources by force and redistribution to others. Additionally the industrialized world is not responsible for holding down every fucking underdeveloped nation, and your assertion to that effect is asinine.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:42:33 PM

Guys, please let us know when this world without borders thingy going to happen. I call dibs on behalf of the Indian subcontinent ( India particular) We can send a few Hundred Million only in the United Kingdom Grin

Sorry China you can choose Japan  Cheesy

Even if there weren't any borders, most people wouldn't want to go somewhere else, anyway. But if they did, most of them wouldn't have any way to get there.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
@kprodip230

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:02:28 PM

It is fundamentally a system for power over a structure resource on the edge, it is a system for human control and it is commonly a structure to evade different people from access to that affiliation. It guarantees a particular kind of security that is cultivated at a particular place - paying little heed to whether there is a ton of social or political exercises, resources, resources, or controls
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:16:22 PM

The USA and a few other countries are far freer from border control than most people know. Form a PMA (private membership association), let it buy a chunk of land that sits on the border so that it owns land on both sides, and let people who want to travel over the border become members of the PMA. Then watch the fireworks in the courts.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stuffokator

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:31:37 PM

Would such a world benefit mankind? Would it destabilize the current geo-economics? Is there even a remote possibility that we as humans let go of this ancient tradition of drawing lines on sand that have only served to create problems among masses and has done NOTHING good so far?

I think, everyone who says the world would benefit from open borders imagines a single country around the globe with US-like quality of life. Obviously, it is not possible to create such a country at this stage of history. The world we live in was not formed over the night. It took a very long time to establish current borders, and that was done for a reason - to prevent chaos and anarchy around the planet. Yes, there are still wars and ongoing conflicts in some places, but, at least, we (humanity) managed to build a lot of countries where people can feel safe and comfortable, and where people don't have to kill each other for food. And bitcoin isn't gonna erase the "drawn lines" between the nations - there are other, more deep reasons for these lines besides the money.

Do I think there will be borders on Earth forever? Of course, not. Maybe humans will evolve into a more advanced form of life. However, by that time there may be other kind of borders, such as between planets or galaxies.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:50:52 PM

I hear there was just happening the "World Economic Forum" in DAVOS with 1900 private jets.

How about we direct a couple hundred thousand barefoot wanderers there?

Would there be borders to prevent them getting there?

Would there be locks on all the nice hotel rooms?

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:22:32 PM

it's good thinking about that but I think territorial mentality has already been born together with mankind. It is such an instinct that even every individual have this in mind. Even in their surroundings, at home or everywhere they have this urge of setting boundaries for their territories. I think it is the fear for their safety that causes them to do this. Imagine a country without borders, there will be chaos, oppression and will create a really big problem to every individual. 

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:06:26 AM

I thought "borders" in the thread title referred to political international borders but it seems many users have taken "borders" to mean any and all boundaries including boundaries for personal space such as doors, locks, and personal homes.  Its strange because no one has ever advocated for a world without the latter.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:45:05 AM

This will never happen budz,imagine that all countries are only apart by just a line that called borders and having this gone is the most cruel things that the world might have

Even tribes in the jungle whose owning larger territory has been going to tribal war just because of this border issue,so what about the modern countries like what we have now?

No definitely i will not supporting this one
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:15:20 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 05:03:55 PM by BADecker

This will never happen budz,imagine that all countries are only apart by just a line that called borders and having this gone is the most cruel things that the world might have

Even tribes in the jungle whose owning larger territory has been going to tribal war just because of this border issue,so what about the modern countries like what we have now?

No definitely i will not supporting this one

Most countries that border other countries ARE separated only by a border line, technically. If the countries of Europe were not separated by official border signs and fences, you wouldn't be able to tell which side you were on.

Jungle tribes are simply families who broke away from their family group ages ago. They have become their own tribal nation. There have always been family squabbles. And that is all nations are... big families. Peace all the time between everybody would be nice, but experience has shown us that it simply is not possible. If it were, we could start right in this thread.

What exactly are you not supporting when you say "No definitely i will not supporting this one?" Because by not supporting, you are forming a border. And by agreeing to a border, you are forming a border by agreement.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:12:35 PM

I thought "borders" in the thread title referred to political international borders but it seems many users have taken "borders" to mean any and all boundaries including boundaries for personal space such as doors, locks, and personal homes.  Its strange because no one has ever advocated for a world without the latter.

It's called taking a basically shitty idea and exaggerating it so that everyone can see what a shitty idea it is.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:13:25 AM

I think it's going to be hard to contain an incident or any bad things that happens in those divided borders.  Because there are some occurences where a new disease just spread or a terror attack just happened, those borders acts the first line of defense and to contain the situation.
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:50:55 AM

But the borders only restrict poor people.  Terrorists and business travelers have enough resources to where they barely even notice borders in their day to day lives.  A pandemic does not care if you have a visa.   Crossing any border has never been more than a 5 minute inconvenience in my life but for many people, crossing a border will be the most difficult thing in their entire life.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:45:59 AM

But the borders only restrict poor people.  Terrorists and business travelers have enough resources to where they barely even notice borders in their day to day lives.  A pandemic does not care if you have a visa.   Crossing any border has never been more than a 5 minute inconvenience in my life but for many people, crossing a border will be the most difficult thing in their entire life.

I think you should give up your home and let some Mexican family move in instead since you feel so strongly about this.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:37:05 PM

5 minute?

That's not the US Southern Border, unless you live by a tiny outpost town like Columbo. Most crossings take hours to get across.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 08:41:14 PM

Would such a world benefit mankind?-For all mankind it will certainly be a benefit.Would it destabilize the current geo-economics?-If we imagine that it will happen tomorrow, it will naturally be destabilization.But it will be imaginary and not long.To create such a world-you need cryptocurrency in General and bitcoin in particular.The European Union is an example of such peace.There is no borders.Why not realize such a world on the planet?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:39:00 AM

That's why the superrich get together in things like Bilderberg. They are trying to take up ownership of the whole world. The borders would exist at their discretion. Changes in the borders over the last hundred years have been partially done by the superrich. So, in essence we are getting a world with fewer borders even though it looks like the borders are there.

Cool

Sujoris (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 46

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:25:24 PM

See, a world without border makes TOTAL economic sense. Which is why bunch of countries merge together to form on country.. like US, like Germany, like India, China .. and like so many countries in Africa.. so don't give me the bullshit that it would be detrimental - it would be the complete opposite!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: